Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 56. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Looking very impressive so far and hope this profitable .

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The feasibility of controlling the price of digital currency will be proved from our research. Being able to stabilise digital currency, something that has never been done before and a purpose that Bitcoin was never designed to have. It will mean that for once, merchants can finally accept cryptocurrency as stable form of payment. That cryptocurrencies has high vilatility because the marketcap is too small so that these manipulators can easily manipulate these coins.
Activity: 63
 I like this project and the team behind it. XOV is a safe place to keep your cryptocurrency  Wink Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
waah,. ,,.
I think this is very interesting information and this I think will make further progress on the crypto currency if this is already done I think this makes the whole world want and legalize the crypto currency.
Activity: 27
it's bank of crypto ? i like this project, i can spend my coins here and get %
Activity: 21
Seems interesting yet questionable. The idea of centralization is in a way untrustworthy. I'm trying it though
Activity: 76
Well, although I agree with some on the forum that centralisation of the decentralised crypto landscape is not really something to look forward to.
On the other hand, it is inevitable that central banks and governemnts will keep chasing everything that is out of there control.
Anytime they see something they can not understand, grab or tax, will be scrutinized.
So if XOV can break the cycle in a way to get central banks or governments on board, it could actually make an improvement.
They are also planning there own currency, with high coin supply, although that is inflationary, it might make it a more ¨acceptable¨ exchange medium for anyone afraid of crypto right now.
I am looking forward to what XOV is planning and will be following! Again, I do not like all of it, but it does make some sense in the bigger picture. i.m.o.
Activity: 15
good project
Activity: 31
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team

Who is Emin Gun Sirer Dev ?
Activity: 39
Central Bank on Crypto Market ? Why ? Arent there enough out in the wild . But Still people wanna do something different than others . So you are taking your chances to get aside from crowd ! Lets see how you perform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I am really finding it hard to understand how this project is going to "stabilize" and ensure that crypto-currencies don't "wash away over night", given that there are clearly coins out there which solely engage in pump & dumps.
Activity: 11
Just hold. Don’t panic sell
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The idea of creating a central bank is not only completely contrary to the spirit of cryptocurrencies, but also a complete waste of time since we all want to be our bank with crypto.
Activity: 3
Hope it will work. It sounds a perfect project
Activity: 34
This is the first time crypto bank consep, good idea
Activity: 45
I hope you will succeed in implementing the banking system, but without violating the principles of decentralization. You can not go over to the side of XRP Smiley
Activity: 1
Its a great idea to have a central bank for crypto. I have gone through your lite paper. Its quite descriptive. Only one thing I need clarity on is the proposed crypto credit card based on what we keep in the bank. Is it going to be global or will the card only be available in countries that have legalised crypto?
Activity: 3
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 34
create a bank central of data, this idea is very good, but how u will realized your project ??
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It's a good idea to create one bank for all cryptos. I hope you know how to do it in practise. Good luck and work hard!

The centre of decentralisation  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: