Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 57. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is a good project
I will follow to the moon
Activity: 112
Stability of rates in the crypto market is now just a necessary property, otherwise this industry will never come a lot of capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Stabilisation is a good thing, but don't you think that "a central bank" for cryptocurrency kind of defeats their purpose? Cryptocurrencies were created in order to get rid of centralization. Now we even have a long fight ahead to keep banks out of controlling it and the problem of major holders.
Activity: 72
wow, good news , I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
XVO can solve the problem of commodity instability in the world and how will solve?
I enjoyed the idea of the project, it was very new. So the chances of success will be high.
You want people to trust the XVO, so what  can people trust the XVO?
Activity: 11
It looks interesting. Do you have any roadmap?
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
This thread title is very funny. When people are hammering and shouting decentralisation, hitting on Ripple for having centralized characteristics and here you are with a centralized banking system.

This won't fly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think Xovercoin very interesting project, let's see how it will be. Well, good luck, you guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 434
This is a good project
I will hold and follow to the moon
Activity: 24
A central bank does sound a bit weird but actually it's the logical step to do. Some control is necessary and I think this could be what CRYPTO needs
Activity: 33

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

XOV Project Team

Hello XOV Team,
i support your project, totally support, But if you need all of support member here ,you must provide a clear project, clear team.
This thread not show anything
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

You have an excellent site, it is very convenient and functional

I looked at the road map and learned a lot of new things
Activity: 43

XOV Project Team

Low information about your project
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 30
Shared already. Goodluck to the team and more power and you will be succed.
Activity: 9
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 12
airdrop done
Activity: 145
Looks like a very interesting project . I like the concept of this project. Because  Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.  Well prepared team and work.  I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market.  My all blessing with you
Activity: 2
this.

I agree more with crypto Bank that can transact between all banks and all digital wallets, it's like universal exchanger for Fiat and cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency that is much better in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: