Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 59. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
One of the best projects and it will get huge success.
Activity: 322
This project is interesting and quite intriguing, interesting because it has great vision of stabilizing the volatile ups and downs of price of cryptomarket and intriguing at the same time because it contradicts the idea of engaging in crypto to be "decentralized". Looking forward to the development and implementation the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Not going to succeed i guess,investors are irritated here because XRP sucked up all of their money last time,that is why you shouldnt be using the word banking structure,centralized coin are not welcome here because we believed that  cryotocurrencies should always be decentralized so you need to know that we wouldnt be supporting this one.
Activity: 42
It is great project. This token has great developers, community and road map.
I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!
Activity: 210
LOL,cryptocurrencies will never be stable,unless these cryptocurrencies would be centralized thats the time it will be stable but impossible because we have enough centralized shitcoin out there and we dont need another shit project in our community. The word centralized really hurts my shit because we are a decentralized community,banking structure sucks that is why satoshu created bitcoin.
You are indeed right cryptocurrencies wont be stable because ot its decentralization,and it shouldnt be decentralized because satoshi's aim is to remove the banking system into our society which is being opposed by some coins like XRP and probably this projec too,we arent stupid to get involved with these coins because we are here because of the decentralization and anonimity of our transactions.
Activity: 126
nice...but what about a legit facebook sight? i will have a eye on this project
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Great idea to bring some stability in crytpo market. Especially today when every asset go up and down so quickly. If XOV could become the central point of stability it would be amazing.
Activity: 168
I'm glad to be part of your community
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
No doubt it's a great project
Great work team.
Best of luck
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
To become a stable cryptocurrency, I think you have to localize this project whitepaper into japanese. Because Japan is preparing cryptocurrency law. It must be a first place that this cryptocurrency goes live.
LOL,cryptocurrencies will never be stable,unless these cryptocurrencies would be centralized thats the time it will be stable but impossible because we have enough centralized shitcoin out there and we dont need another shit project in our community. The word centralized really hurts my shit because we are a decentralized community,banking structure sucks that is why satoshu created bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Our project team will be uploaded this week. Demelza Hays is part of the research team. Some people have asked what the difference is between XRP and XOV. XRP is more of a centralised payments system and does not assume the role that a Central Bank would. XOV's core proposition is to stabilise currency by using a range of financial controls (human and non-human), and to implement these controls through the XOV network. The feasibility of controlling the price of digital currency will be proved from our research. Being able to stabilise digital currency, something that has never been done before and a purpose that Bitcoin was never designed to have. It will mean that for once, merchants can finally accept cryptocurrency as stable form of payment, and people holding the currency can keep it away from the mainstream banking system without fear of it completely depreciating. Bitcoin is a great technical concept and will continue to be used but is too volatile for merchants.
Oh crap sounds like another centralized coin to be out,the community here doesnt support the centralized shitcoin of the banks which is XRP,how this coin be different to the old shitty XRP? most of the supply of XRP is being controlled by its founder and developers,how would you achieve stable currency if the cryptocurrency market is too volatile?
xov
copper member
Activity: 33
Our project team will be uploaded this week. Demelza Hays is part of the research team. Some people have asked what the difference is between XRP and XOV. XRP is more of a centralised payments system and does not assume the role that a Central Bank would. XOV's core proposition is to stabilise currency by using a range of financial controls (human and non-human), and to implement these controls through the XOV network. The feasibility of controlling the price of digital currency will be proved from our research. Being able to stabilise digital currency, something that has never been done before and a purpose that Bitcoin was never designed to have. It will mean that for once, merchants can finally accept cryptocurrency as stable form of payment, and people holding the currency can keep it away from the mainstream banking system without fear of it completely depreciating. Bitcoin is a great technical concept and will continue to be used but is too volatile for merchants.
Activity: 19
Care to share the news? Am curious to hear Smiley
Activity: 98
Maybe I should change my mind on the XOV.
I have got some news from the Washiton Blockchain Conference.
Some big fellows has post the same opinion about the private central bank.
Maybe that's a real chance!
Keep focusing!
xov
copper member
Activity: 33
Hello everyone, some interesting comments. Joining the project right now will be at ground floor. We have an interesting research phase before our white paper is released, so that any economics sceptics can be sure that the solution we implement will do as it says on the tin. There were some good comments about centralisation/decentralisation. XOV will be a hybrid. We are centralised in that we will stabilise the circulating supply of our currency, but decentralised for the actual customers accounts and wallets, and the Masternodes. Nobody will have to transfer coins to the XOV Bank - once they are used to earn interest, they will simply be locked for a time period. This means that you still own the coins - they aren't owned by XOV. In terms of control, you still control your coins. We control the circulating supply but you control your own coins. If I had a few Bitcoin that had made me some money, I might want to move some or all of it into a less volatile account where the value would not be so volatile. Because of this stability, merchants will want to use XOV because a $1000 car today is still going to be worth $1000 tomorrow. I think when people hear the word Bank they think 'control' and 'profit takers' - XOV is a digital bank for the digital age. We have no desire to act like a bricks and mortar bank. Why not follow us on this exciting journey?
That is a valid point that will soon be addressed. I have a small role as a moderator and i can at least assure you our team page will not contain Ryan Gosling Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Why is there no information about any of the people backing this project? You are happy to name drop by saying that the XOV CEO met with Emin Gun Sirer, but don't mention the name of the CEO or anyone else involved in this project.
The difference between this product and xrp would be the stability in value of the token itself. Xrp has been a useful tool for banks but the price has been far from stable.
Activity: 266
So what's the difference between this and XRP?
We don't need another centralized token, and XRP has been successful enough, and I don't think we need another token to replace it.
Activity: 98
Creating a central organization in a decentralized blockchain world sounds a little strange.
Does the team post the view and slogan deliberately??
I think many guys would doubt the credit in a central bank by a private campany.
Pages:
Jump to: