Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Primecoin High Performance | HP14 released! - page 76. (Read 397616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
where do you get the realtime current hash from???
getblockcount will tell you the current block index
then getblockhash will output the hash

thanks!

ah,,,,I mean the hash rate GHZ THZ MHZ etc
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Does anyone know of a forum or post where people are talking about the technical details of primecoin and its code? Especially about conversion to mining on a gpu.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
In the mean time what do we use?

Mikaelh is sleeping. However, it is unlikely this network issue will reoccur in the next 8 hours.
Keep running hp6 for now...
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
In the mean time what do we use?
getblockcount will tell you the current block index
then getblockhash will output the hash
legendary
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The patch won't apply directly, because Sunny's client uses CBigNum and mikaelh's uses the GMP library. So, one has to convert the code to use GMP.
Activity: 154
How to n4ru? I've removed and inserted some lines from Sunny, but got error when compiling Sad
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
Incredibly curious - who solved block 78414?

You mean the "BeBad 414" block !   Grin
Activity: 224
On Linux I am crashing on every single build of primecoin, even with the new update Sad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Incredibly curious - who solved block 78414?
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
Has anybody else noticed the rate slowing down DRAMATICALLY?  In the past two hours, only 31 blocks have been found!  That's one block every FOUR minutes!!!  Also, my CPU is no longer showing 100% utilization.  Only 50%, despite having the same mining settings as always.  Anybody else notice this behavior?
Me and Jig shut down our servers, and many other botnets have as well. So from us alone, that's -20% network power.

Waiting on a fix for the large blocksize flaw.

Looks like the transactions with large numbers of inputs have gone through and everyone's mempool is cleared out...

Block spacing is back under 1 min - @n4ru You've switched back on eh  Undecided
We got back on a couple minutes ago. Implemented a temp fix courtesy of tyrion @ mcxNOW.
I stopped earlier; but when I heard n4ru stopped I turned on everything I had Smiley With a small temporary fix I thought up. Luckily n4ru started again, so now all we have to do is wait for the permanent fix from Sunny Smiley

Thx n4ru for the trust!

@Forsetifox we're all just lucky we're not gpu mining yet.. then the hashrate couldn't get back so soon once everyone switched to another coin..
Activity: 266
Has anybody else noticed the rate slowing down DRAMATICALLY?  In the past two hours, only 31 blocks have been found!  That's one block every FOUR minutes!!!  Also, my CPU is no longer showing 100% utilization.  Only 50%, despite having the same mining settings as always.  Anybody else notice this behavior?
Me and Jig shut down our servers, and many other botnets have as well. So from us alone, that's -20% network power.

Looks like the transactions with large numbers of inputs have gone through and everyone's mempool is cleared out...

We got back on a couple minutes ago. Implemented a temp fix courtesy of tyrion @ mcxNOW.

Oh good. The people owning the network are safe.

Tongue

Activity: 314
Has anybody else noticed the rate slowing down DRAMATICALLY?  In the past two hours, only 31 blocks have been found!  That's one block every FOUR minutes!!!  Also, my CPU is no longer showing 100% utilization.  Only 50%, despite having the same mining settings as always.  Anybody else notice this behavior?
legendary
ok im switching off 2 of my 3 miners for now

Pages:
Jump to: