Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin, new thread :) - page 37. (Read 166578 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I'm now gathering all the names and donation transactions from my PM box, so I can finally send the miner. Shouldn't take too much time. Smiley

From the OP: "After donating, please PM me the transaction ID, or paste it to this thread, so that I know who has donated."

Please go through the threads too.
Yes yes I'm going through the threads too. Don't worry so much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm now gathering all the names and donation transactions from my PM box, so I can finally send the miner. Shouldn't take too much time. Smiley

From the OP: "After donating, please PM me the transaction ID, or paste it to this thread, so that I know who has donated."

Please go through the threads too.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Nice.  Drum roll as mtrlt calls out the names of each donator...   Grin

-tb-

gettin tired beating out that drum roll.....

There is an App for that Wink
Activity: 61

-tb-

gettin tired beating out that drum roll.....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any moment now...I hope its working for Nvidia cards as well.. Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Better stock up on some cheap XPM Smiley
Activity: 574
I cant wait to smash the shiz out of XPM with 20 rigs Cheesy
Activity: 574
easy done, the miner will have online activation (hw dependent so no abusing), just put username and wait for activation code over PM  Grin

lolz ..yeah right so one code for each rig

Fine I need 20 codes  Tongue
Activity: 280

I have pm u two times. My email address and donation's transaction id are included in PM.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I'm looking forward to sending the first version to donators this weekend. Let's see how it goes.

Also, thread is now unlocked. I'm sorry I haven't communicated better, I've hit a rough patch in my life, but it'll get better..

Congrats , master. Smiley keep up the good work.. cheers
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Wait, this isnt a wishing well?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Yes I meant donations of >=1BTC, not >1BTC. Would be the trolliest thing ever to change it to >1BTC now, since pretty much everyone donated exactly 1 BTC. Tongue

You mean "donated", right?
Yes I meant donations of >=1BTC, not >1BTC. Would be the trolliest thing ever to change it to >1BTC now, since pretty much everyone donated exactly 1 BTC. Tongue
Activity: 210
I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

So people who donate 1 BTC won't be getting it on the 2nd? Or do you mean >= 1?

From the OP comments: "Donate 1 BTC or more before or on Septempber 2nd and get early beta access!"
So its 1 BTC or more, I would assume.
I think that is pretty clear and he would not withhold it over a technicality that can be resolved with a single satoshi
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

So people who donate 1 BTC won't be getting it on the 2nd? Or do you mean >= 1?

From the OP comments: "Donate 1 BTC or more before or on Septempber 2nd and get early beta access!"
So its 1 BTC or more, I would assume.
Activity: 153
They all either posted in the initial thread or they PM'd him.  Anyone with a brain should have PM'd him anyway when they sent in the donation.

Quite. It will be a little laborious but hardly taxing. Perhaps an hour's work at most to reply to each of the PMs individually with the URL + PW via copy-and-paste.

Kate.
Activity: 406
easy done, the miner will have online activation (hw dependent so no abusing), just put username and wait for activation code over PM  Grin

I'm doubtful he will put so much effort into that, although it is a good idea. He's also have to create some back-end online and overall it seems kinda excessive. Tongue
Activity: 153

Ah, good. According to that my 2 BTC donation some time ago will therefore result in me getting the beta version. It does suggest that exactly 1 BTC donations will not, which was not the original terms? I hope you release it soon (today ideally!). You are now a very long time behind the original schedule which could raise questions as to your integrity. I look forwards to being shown that I am worrying about nothing. Smiley

Kate.
Pages:
Jump to: