Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin, new thread :) - page 38. (Read 166578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
easy done, the miner will have online activation (hw dependent so no abusing), just put username and wait for activation code over PM  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How will the delivery of the BETA GPU miner be delivered to the ~ 80+ donators Huh

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

I think this thing got a bit out of hand for mtlmr, though. I'm doubtful he'll be able to handle delivering it to so many people, unless if he PM'd the donators some private URL to which the miner will be uploaded when the time comes, or something.
I don't think this is so hard to do at all

Manually finding the posts of 80+ people who donated, and then PMing them? That seems pretty hard. Only way for it to be easy is if he wrote down the names of donators, or something.
They all either posted in the initial thread or they PM'd him.  Anyone with a brain should have PM'd him anyway when they sent in the donation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How will the delivery of the BETA GPU miner be delivered to the ~ 80+ donators Huh

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

I think this thing got a bit out of hand for mtlmr, though. I'm doubtful he'll be able to handle delivering it to so many people, unless if he PM'd the donators some private URL to which the miner will be uploaded when the time comes, or something.

Manually finding the posts of 80+ people who donated, and then PMing them? That seems pretty hard. Only way for it to be easy is if he wrote down the names of donators, or something.
Activity: 210

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

Activity: 363
I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

So people who donate 1 BTC won't be getting it on the 2nd? Or do you mean >= 1?

Stupid question, just send 1.00000001 if you are really worried. wasting your time asking this over 0.00000001 BTC shows that you really have no concept of the value of BTC.
Activity: 406

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

Activity: 122
I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

So people who donate 1 BTC won't be getting it on the 2nd? Or do you mean >= 1?
An efficient GPU miner will increase difficulty while decreasing block rewards. How is that any good?

Good for people with GPU farms that don't have CPU farms.  Most of the miners around here have really shitty CPUs because they were trying to save money on their rigs, so they haven't been able to mine XPM at all.

Also, it will decrease the supply of new XPM into the market.  Presumably, if the demand remains the same, this would drive the price up.

mtrlt: Appreciate the work you have done.  I don't even have a GPU to mine with, but I see this as being an important step forward for Primecoin.  Don't listen to all the bitching and moaning from these idiots, keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
i should've made a topic where i said i'ld develop this miner & cash 80 BTC.....geez

And no one still see that it works, so ... =P You know =P

PS seems you get ~80BTC already
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I am really get p..s off with these donation guys

Face it ... you were greedy and wanted to get in on the action early. There was no moral high ground for you by supporting the coin, but only the motive to make profit. Admit it! and then eff off. A donation was a donation, period. NO money back and no obligation by Mrit to return the "donation"

You people make me sick. Constant biggering and moaning about Mrit being a scam, etc.........

He did us a favour, not the other way round. He had no obligation to make the code public or distribute it. He just could have stayed quiet and mined solo, with nobody the wiser. The donation was the same as for all other contributors

Geese, some quietness would be highly appreciated.... ungratefull bastards!!!!!!

I dont think anyone wants to do anything but make profit off these coins...you would be stupid not too? If a coin wont bring me profit Im not goin to support it.

But I agree the harsh speculations were a little below the belt, considering he did say he was going through some personal issues. Anyhow everyone will be happy soon and hopefully those that invested in xpm see the value rise.
Its probably a good time to buy seeing as that its so damn cheap atm.
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hi!
I have donated,
here's the transaction ID:
https://blockchain.info/tx/685d0e8e3bf2ee7d1509074bffeeec2313fc493a7f5719221dc568d058c509ab
Good job on the miner!
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
An efficient GPU miner will increase difficulty while decreasing block rewards. How is that any good?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am really get p..s off with these donation guys

Face it ... you were greedy and wanted to get in on the action early. There was no moral high ground for you by supporting the coin, but only the motive to make profit. Admit it! and then eff off. A donation was a donation, period. NO money back and no obligation by Mrit to return the "donation"

You people make me sick. Constant biggering and moaning about Mrit being a scam, etc.........

He did us a favour, not the other way round. He had no obligation to make the code public or distribute it. He just could have stayed quiet and mined solo, with nobody the wiser. The donation was the same as for all other contributors

Geese, some quietness would be highly appreciated.... ungratefull bastards!!!!!!
Activity: 61

Great cut off donations and release the beta tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 106
Nice to see XPM algorithm being solved by GPU's despite the difficult nature of the problem. Nice work mtrlt.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Congrats mtrlt!  I can't imagine that was an easy job, but I'm happy you were able to complete it.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

So people basically get to see that the miner works before donating? That's nice Smiley
Activity: 97
You are a great con man.  Good job.  I bet you'll get atleast another 25 BTC.  As the sheeps run to the slaughter house to give you free BTC.  NICE con!!

Pages:
Jump to: