Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 2. (Read 2349 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
That should be the job of the coin owners, to make a script. He just need to invest more time to review the coins/tokens. They would actually raise the price then...
I can't stand most of them. They go off subject and talk about grandmas neighbors cat. I Don't realized that these youtubers were such scammers. Yes, just sitting around, starring at crypto all day and playing war commander as well.
brand new
if you ask team they have a local Youtuber and he had a ton more effect than CryptoDaily, and hes 15 times cheaper as nemanja said
Youtubers are just hella expensive, BitBoy asking 40k $ for a single video it's insane...1 BTC for a review
That's nuts. I'm in the wrong business. 40k to talk for 5 min, screw that. Bitboy doesn't even do his own crap. I caught a piece of one of his vids in another group where he fired his writer because his script writer copied another youtuber word for word.
Yeah man, and on top of that, he has a bad reputation because he shilled ton of scams, so we wanted to avoid that at all costs. He would ask more than BitBoy probably.
Bitboy doesn't even do his own crap. I caught a piece of one of his vids in another group where he fired his writer because his script writer copied another youtuber word for word.
That should be the job of the coin owners, to make a script. He just need to invest more time to review the coins/tokens. They would actually raise the price then...
brand new
if you ask team they have a local Youtuber and he had a ton more effect than CryptoDaily, and hes 15 times cheaper as nemanja said
Youtubers are just hella expensive, BitBoy asking 40k $ for a single video it's insane...1 BTC for a review
That's nuts. I'm in the wrong business. 40k to talk for 5 min, screw that. Bitboy doesn't even do his own crap. I caught a piece of one of his vids in another group where he fired his writer because his script writer copied another youtuber word for word.
Yeah man, and on top of that, he has a bad reputation because he shilled ton of scams, so we wanted to avoid that at all costs. He would ask more than BitBoy probably.
Bitboy doesn't even do his own crap. I caught a piece of one of his vids in another group where he fired his writer because his script writer copied another youtuber word for word.
brand new
brand new
brand new
Totally decentralized. Too many projects say they are decentralized and then they ask for email or phone number. I have not come across a wallet to store tokens & nft's and cross chain swaps. They appear to be very transparent.
sometimes shit happens and u have nothing to do. just take it. SEC and co trying to nail us with last news. what was it worth a xrp...
I think they need better marketing. Possibly pay some youtubers with a big following to promote it, crypto crow, Ian Ballina, bit boy. I can't stand 99% of them but they have huge followings. Possibly YouTube, Facebook ads. Remeber marketing is not my thing. Like you said to me. They need an affiliate program for us. When they offered to reimburse us for our investment I initially wanted my full investment back. because I invested in 1 ico back in 2017 which was a scam.
We have previously condemned marketing here and I agree but there is a time for everything. YouTube is now too expensive to promote. I hope you know the prices and with the funds that the team has raised it will be problematic.
I told myself I'd never invest in an ico again. Here I am. What I did was went with my gut. I hope my gut was correct. If, no, I'll say WHEN they deliver a killer wallet it will sell itself and those youtubers will shill it free. lol. More will be determined when we get updates. If this was a rug pull they wouldn't be in this group anymore. As a business owner I understand set backs, screw ups, lack of planning and learning as you go. I have faith in them. Hope I didn't ramble too much.
brand new
brand new
Totally decentralized. Too many projects say they are decentralized and then they ask for email or phone number. I have not come across a wallet to store tokens & nft's and cross chain swaps. They appear to be very transparent.
sometimes shit happens and u have nothing to do. just take it. SEC and co trying to nail us with last news. what was it worth a xrp...
I think they need better marketing. Possibly pay some youtubers with a big following to promote it, crypto crow, Ian Ballina, bit boy. I can't stand 99% of them but they have huge followings. Possibly YouTube, Facebook ads. Remeber marketing is not my thing. Like you said to me. They need an affiliate program for us. When they offered to reimburse us for our investment I initially wanted my full investment back. because I invested in 1 ico back in 2017 which was a scam.
We have previously condemned marketing here and I agree but there is a time for everything. YouTube is now too expensive to promote. I hope you know the prices and with the funds that the team has raised it will be problematic.
brand new
brand new
brand new
brand new
The project still needs new exchanges. xPocket is a crypto wallet, which means that the priority should be not only the release of the product, but also new exchanges. Now is a stormy time and every step must be measured to the smallest detail.
brand new
looking forward to buy some coins in this project. I'm pretty sure once it hit ath DeFi alts will moon SOOO hard. ETH is at 1200$ and I gain x2 for last month so need to invest somewhere. you guys convinced me
That's the easier path, and probably the best one we could go with limited funds. I think xpocket will offer something more than just a holding of Pocket tokens for users and investors. Yield farming/staking/liquidity providing idk. All we can do it's invest now.
team need to raise more funds obviously but its impossible if it team wont have more token sales...maybe devs should have another sale onboard more investors as a fully functional app is really to me the way to go..but then what do I know
brand new
looking forward to buy some coins in this project. I'm pretty sure once it hit ath DeFi alts will moon SOOO hard. ETH is at 1200$ and I gain x2 for last month so need to invest somewhere. you guys convinced me
That's the easier path, and probably the best one we could go with limited funds. I think xpocket will offer something more than just a holding of Pocket tokens for users and investors. Yield farming/staking/liquidity providing idk. All we can do it's invest now.
brand new
brand new
I have great respect for the whole team and for XX especially and I agree that everyone should have time to relax, celebrations are only once a year and we all need time to be with our family. The guys will be back to work soon and we will see the result.
brand new
I am very pessimistic about many promises, since more than once launches and releases are postponed, this is a problem of management and development of many projects.
I know team are working related to updates. Guys are having a lot of work at the moment, especially due to the accelerated time line. Team want to make the Q1 deadline. Hope all be in time guy, keep calm please.
I hope tomorrow I will calm down after the release of the team and sleep well. so far we still haven't seen anything from the team. the wallet is promising, but so far it's just talk.
Nemanja said these holidays are slowing down the developments, since the devs are not internal, they are hired. After the app is complete, team have get our own guys here in team.
brand new
I am very pessimistic about many promises, since more than once launches and releases are postponed, this is a problem of management and development of many projects.
I know team are working related to updates. Guys are having a lot of work at the moment, especially due to the accelerated time line. Team want to make the Q1 deadline. Hope all be in time guy, keep calm please.
I hope tomorrow I will calm down after the release of the team and sleep well. so far we still haven't seen anything from the team. the wallet is promising, but so far it's just talk.
brand new
The project is young, it will still be there. It's early in my opinion on the Uniswap and Binance. Xpocket need to collect to pay $1 mill to get listed on Binance for the next month.
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: