Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 6. (Read 2348 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If this is not a stumbling block, then let them burn it. If this project attracts billions in pools, then let it be more than less. We are on the threshold of a grandiose development of DeFi, and if the market grows and the number of offers decreases, this can have both a positive and negative impact on the project. Running a business like this is like carrying a crystal ball through the mountains, every step must be considered. I am against incineration only because it is not the most reasonable step To take at the beginning of the project. If everything develops, there may not be enough tokens. In any case, there is still time, I think the team will put this decision to a vote.
Exactly. I mean people are so blind and don’t DYOR at all... all they do is judge from the surface or look at price and then get surprised when they get rugged because liquidity wasn’t locked. xpocket is a true 💎 and people are too blind to see it
brand new
Do the team had a time lock on the Uniswap liquidity? if nothing else, that should really put trust in the long term ethics and reliability of the team
Wdyt it's necessary? You do not trust the team? The only reason we're not on the moon yet is that the crypto community can't yet imagine in its head that there could be a best decentralized wallet that could combine blockchain compatibility and the ability to manage actives from a single platform. The concept of xPocket is slightly ahead of the thinking of speculators who want to profit here and now. Buy if you have a mindset. This project will cost a billion dollars.

Trust but need some proofs. Pre-sale is close to end. I like the token burn, because it shows team is confident in long term success, and reduces potential sell pressure coming from team members. That just goes to show that there is no way to please everyone. Each person looks at it with a different angle

If this is not a stumbling block, then let them burn it. If this project attracts billions in pools, then let it be more than less. We are on the threshold of a grandiose development of DeFi, and if the market grows and the number of offers decreases, this can have both a positive and negative impact on the project. Running a business like this is like carrying a crystal ball through the mountains, every step must be considered. I am against incineration only because it is not the most reasonable step To take at the beginning of the project. If everything develops, there may not be enough tokens. In any case, there is still time, I think the team will put this decision to a vote.
brand new
Do the team had a time lock on the Uniswap liquidity? if nothing else, that should really put trust in the long term ethics and reliability of the team
Wdyt it's necessary? You do not trust the team? The only reason we're not on the moon yet is that the crypto community can't yet imagine in its head that there could be a best decentralized wallet that could combine blockchain compatibility and the ability to manage actives from a single platform. The concept of xPocket is slightly ahead of the thinking of speculators who want to profit here and now. Buy if you have a mindset. This project will cost a billion dollars.

Trust but need some proofs. Pre-sale is close to end. I like the token burn, because it shows team is confident in long term success, and reduces potential sell pressure coming from team members. That just goes to show that there is no way to please everyone. Each person looks at it with a different angle
brand new
brand new
The project has been delivering insanely good results so far and is highly undervalued. The most recent pre-sale raised funds is opening a lot of new doors too. Team has most important news summarised quite nicely.
There are a lot of online media that are looking for interesting projects. They are ready to write about new and interesting things. Why shouldn't every activist in their country offer information about xPocket?  This would be fun while the platform is being made. Come on, gentlemen, we have to do this. Who wants to join, who believes in the project.
brand new
The project has been delivering insanely good results so far and is highly undervalued. The most recent pre-sale raised funds is opening a lot of new doors too. Team has most important news summarised quite nicely.
brand new
Become a member of one of the grandiose projects of the dawn of crypto? I think there are things more important than money. Activities for the benefit of people are more beautiful and interesting than money. Be active, patient and you will participate in one of the best crypto projects.Be patient and you will see in both Google Play and the App Store more than 5000000 downloads.

Just curious how many people can actually use the product. The project's revenue stream relies on users. That's why it is critical to gain daily users, not just investors/holders etc

Professionalism of the team, this is the first, second, this is a product, I have not met anything like this, I mean the decentralized mobile wallet, compatible with other projects. It was a revelation to me. I understand why I am confident in the success of the project, competent marketing. This is difficult to explain, if you are not a marketer of Eo when you start to look from a professional point of view, you realize that these are no longer accidents. From the name, time. If we talk more, then there is a sense of tact in the project. It's as if thousands of hearts of people are United than ever start pumping to the beat It's impossible to understand you.

If team manages to deliver a proper product then token price grows and we make profit. They should make an announcement about development in the future. Also it should be announcements of power partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized. Xpocket coming soon.

guys, i'm the one who sold bitcoin in 2015. If you are in crypto yesterday, then your potential is huge, but it knows no losses At the time doubts gave me the desire to sell bitcoins. Now, if you were more patient, a millionaire would be talking to you. but it so happened that doubts were ruined, i will not give a second chance to my weaknesses. 5 years of analysis, all as seen. I've been looking for this project for years, I mean xpocket. Doubt further, but my faith allows me to bring New people to the project, even if it is not enough. But they're coming for me. I once asked the team if I could bring people to the project with Faith, and the team answered with one phrase. xpocket will be great amazing.
brand new
Become a member of one of the grandiose projects of the dawn of crypto? I think there are things more important than money. Activities for the benefit of people are more beautiful and interesting than money. Be active, patient and you will participate in one of the best crypto projects.Be patient and you will see in both Google Play and the App Store more than 5000000 downloads.

Just curious how many people can actually use the product. The project's revenue stream relies on users. That's why it is critical to gain daily users, not just investors/holders etc

Professionalism of the team, this is the first, second, this is a product, I have not met anything like this, I mean the decentralized mobile wallet, compatible with other projects. It was a revelation to me. I understand why I am confident in the success of the project, competent marketing. This is difficult to explain, if you are not a marketer of Eo when you start to look from a professional point of view, you realize that these are no longer accidents. From the name, time. If we talk more, then there is a sense of tact in the project. It's as if thousands of hearts of people are United than ever start pumping to the beat It's impossible to understand you.

If team manages to deliver a proper product then token price grows and we make profit. They should make an announcement about development in the future. Also it should be announcements of power partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized. Xpocket coming soon.
brand new

brand new

brand new
brand new
What is the main difference between presale rounds? Just the different price? I've participated in round one, successfully invested. The only thing is that it will be helpfull if the token will reach a high marketcap. And only we can succeed this. With good marketing help and not selling on the first increase.

First round offered much better conditions for investors. Second round started. Today I will buy more in one day than on first round. But I will buy because I believe. I have no wife, no sex, my brain is clearer than the sun, my desires are true to me. My ambition is great and my faith is strong.

Well actually it is. If they provided the liquidity on Uni after listing before sending the tokens out we wouldn’t have dropped or at least not that much.
But it’s all water under the bridge now, let’s see if they can deliver a kick ass product.

the marketmaker claims that it can create profits by providing liquidity. but in reality you almost always make a loss, because these guys charge you for every exchange. so for any project outside of top 100 its loss making activity. but it is needed to create a trading market
brand new
What is the main difference between presale rounds? Just the different price? I've participated in round one, successfully invested. The only thing is that it will be helpfull if the token will reach a high marketcap. And only we can succeed this. With good marketing help and not selling on the first increase.

First round offered much better conditions for investors. Second round started. Today I will buy more in one day than on first round. But I will buy because I believe. I have no wife, no sex, my brain is clearer than the sun, my desires are true to me. My ambition is great and my faith is strong.

Well actually it is. If they provided the liquidity on Uni after listing before sending the tokens out we wouldn’t have dropped or at least not that much.
But it’s all water under the bridge now, let’s see if they can deliver a kick ass product.
I understand that the Xpocket app and yield farming will be launched closer to the beginning of the bull run. I will wait a year holding Pocket, but for me it is important that the product is launched, because it is important to understand that you are in a product that will function, and not promise.
brand new

brand new

brand new
brand new
Team raised 66 ETH on the first stage of pre-sale. Second stage starts on December 23 (today) at 9PM (CET). It means that much tokens will be burned and price should be raise afterwards. Anyone disagree??

Did you come here for doubts? A man has come who wants to be made rich. Can you tell me what and how best to do? Excuse me, members of the community, but why are you here? They don't even give girls like that.
I feel like those concerns have been present for a while now.
Sure, the team has achieved a few things.
But those concerns are here to stay, only some kind of AMA will make them go away.
Let's hope we'll get one sometime down the line.

If the cycle repeats and bitcoin reaches a price of about $ 450,000 by December 2021, then it is reasonable to expect the xPocket project to take off in March 2022. In my predictions regarding Crypto, I was right for 5 years. But continuing to doubt their abilities in a hurry. I think now that the real dawn of Defi will begin in the spring of 22 years. By this time, the crypto chaos will begin to stabilize. Anyway, my plan is spring 22. I hope we all stay on the same team.
brand new
Team raised 66 ETH on the first stage of pre-sale. Second stage starts on December 23 (today) at 9PM (CET). It means that much tokens will be burned and price should be raise afterwards. Anyone disagree??

Did you come here for doubts? A man has come who wants to be made rich. Can you tell me what and how best to do? Excuse me, members of the community, but why are you here? They don't even give girls like that.
I feel like those concerns have been present for a while now.
Sure, the team has achieved a few things.
But those concerns are here to stay, only some kind of AMA will make them go away.
Let's hope we'll get one sometime down the line.
brand new

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: