Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 7. (Read 2349 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Why exactly 150? I'd like to be in top so I will buy as much as I can. Hope 2.5 ETH will be enough. Ethplorer will help me  Grin Are you from team?
Currently, the top 150 pocket holders will earn 0.05% from the pocketswap fees - we are working on expanding this to all pocket holders, according to their holdings. It's official information you can find out in Whitepaper.
brand new
What will be if it won't sell all the tokens related to presale rounds? it could be less that 50 millions if team raise less on presale. will be token distributed as a reward for current investors or maybe burned.
I think team will burn the remaining tokens. Can be not the best solution for all investors but better than nothing. Team will also make polls to find the best way for all. Believe all tokens will be sold man. Never know.

What kind of polls what will be subject or topic of this polls, regarding presale or some other thing?

Regarding the utility that top 150 holders earn POCKET. In future all pocket holders probably will earn additional pocket from PocketSwap fees, according to their holdings (rank), also regarding the sale & burn. It's a part of governance and DAO.

Why exactly 150? I'd like to be in top so I will buy as much as I can. Hope 2.5 ETH will be enough. Ethplorer will help me  Grin Are you from team?
brand new
What will be if it won't sell all the tokens related to presale rounds? it could be less that 50 millions if team raise less on presale. will be token distributed as a reward for current investors or maybe burned.
I think team will burn the remaining tokens. Can be not the best solution for all investors but better than nothing. Team will also make polls to find the best way for all. Believe all tokens will be sold man. Never know.

What kind of polls what will be subject or topic of this polls, regarding presale or some other thing?

Regarding the utility that top 150 holders earn POCKET. In future all pocket holders probably will earn additional pocket from PocketSwap fees, according to their holdings (rank), also regarding the sale & burn. It's a part of governance and DAO.
brand new

brand new
brand new
brand new
The crypto game is just beginning. We are in for an amazing 2021. A year of big changes. The emergence of digital currencies. Great demand for DeFi. Increase in crypto users exponentially. an amazing time is coming. What is your waiting from xpocket?

I've already invested so I'm waiting! I am curious about NFT-s that we are getting as participants in presale, would there be a difference between Stage one and Stage two NFT Token? Or we are all getting same limited Edition NFT

Participants in the stage 1 and 2 will get the same limited edition NFT. It's official information. Difference is in the Pocket exchange rate.
brand new
The crypto game is just beginning. We are in for an amazing 2021. A year of big changes. The emergence of digital currencies. Great demand for DeFi. Increase in crypto users exponentially. an amazing time is coming. What is your waiting from xpocket?

I've already invested so I'm waiting! I am curious about NFT-s that we are getting as participants in presale, would there be a difference between Stage one and Stage two NFT Token? Or we are all getting same limited Edition NFT
brand new
Team has already raised 50+ ETH! Good result for the first stage. Hardcap seems not possible but I believe in better goal.
What is the hardcap? One day before the end of the 1st presale round, yup?

https://twitter.com/xpocketdefi/status/1340956732860805121?s=19 CryptoDaily talking about xpocket, maybe it's interesting for people here. One of the biggest cryptoblogers.

Hardcap is close to 1700 ETH with average Pocket price during presale. Bring it to the market 2 weeks earlier, the hype would be more, 2 weeks later, maybe there would be more users, but I came to the conclusion about the genius of the chosen time. The fact that it develops and hardens during this time makes it truly valuable.

Let's keep fingers crossed for a Christmas rally 8 days til christmas... I really enjoyed the early Christmas gift. Maybe we'll get a proper under the tree one as well. Everything can changes.
brand new
Team has already raised 50+ ETH! Good result for the first stage. Hardcap seems not possible but I believe in better goal.

https://twitter.com/xpocketdefi/status/1340956732860805121?s=19 CryptoDaily talking about xpocket, maybe it's interesting for people here. One of the biggest cryptoblogers.

Hardcap is close to 1700 ETH with average Pocket price during presale. Bring it to the market 2 weeks earlier, the hype would be more, 2 weeks later, maybe there would be more users, but I came to the conclusion about the genius of the chosen time. The fact that it develops and hardens during this time makes it truly valuable.

Let's keep fingers crossed for a Christmas rally 8 days til christmas... I really enjoyed the early Christmas gift. Maybe we'll get a proper under the tree one as well. Everything can changes.
brand new

brand new

brand new
The Decentralized mobile wallet will be more popular in terms of functionality than a common wallets. The ability to manage finances from a single platform, and even with the basics of DeFi and yield farming, should cause an unprecedented stir around the project. And we need to be patient, continue to believe the team and of course fill our bags. Perhaps the future whales of the project are gathering here now. Pray, celebrate Christmas, be sure that next year will bring big changes in crypto.
brand new
brand new
I will will buy Pocket too. Not for the sake ( of course because of the money) of money. I brought so many people to crypto, they bought bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and they are all in the black. I've been looking and waiting. I was waiting for a project, revolutionary, innovative, which will blow up the world of crypto. While my friends increased their portfolios by 3-4 times, I lost almost all my savings on my experiments. It would be a big mistake after five years of studying crypto, being a pioneer of this industry in the circle of your loved ones to make a mistake. but intuition says otherwise. No project, cooler, there is

Glad to hear it. Only investors can make the project great (except team  Roll Eyes). Tell your friends about xpocket I think they will follow you and join the presale. 2 days left before 1 stage ends. Do not hesitate man.

In the meantime, my advice to the band members is that there are hundreds of projects that have been cheated, abandoned. There are a lot of people sitting there waiting to be offered a way out. Tell them about Xpocket. Unobtrusively, but with faith. You will see the arrival of new people. This is what I do in my free time, and the guys from Australia are also doing it. Than demand growth LT team, themselves do something.
brand new
I will will buy Pocket too. Not for the sake ( of course because of the money) of money. I brought so many people to crypto, they bought bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and they are all in the black. I've been looking and waiting. I was waiting for a project, revolutionary, innovative, which will blow up the world of crypto. While my friends increased their portfolios by 3-4 times, I lost almost all my savings on my experiments. It would be a big mistake after five years of studying crypto, being a pioneer of this industry in the circle of your loved ones to make a mistake. but intuition says otherwise. No project, cooler, there is

Glad to hear it. Only investors can make the project great (except team  Roll Eyes). Tell your friends about xpocket I think they will follow you and join the presale. 2 days left before 1 stage ends. Do not hesitate man.
brand new
I've just got tokens on 1 ethereum! Congratulations for me) Now it's time to wait official application release. Price shouldn't dropped afterwards.
brand new
I've just got tokens on 1 ethereum! Congratulations for me) Now it's time to wait official application release. Price shouldn't dropped afterwards.
brand new
just remind that pocket token sale officially started! I'm ready to buy! Min purchase amount is $100 as I know?
Nope, I was reading the Telegram today and noted that minimum deposit was decreased to 1 token equivalent. So, you can purchase on 1 dollar if you need. So more people can participate in pre-sale. 
How the presale is going? I need to swap tokens via website? Have you already bought?
You should send the ETH to official contract of Pocket token and you will receive your tokens. Pre-sale started recently and I haven't checked how it's going on. I will buy soon, should come back home at the evening.
brand new
just remind that pocket token sale officially started! I'm ready to buy! Min purchase amount is $100 as I know?
Nope, I was reading the Telegram today and noted that minimum deposit was decreased to 1 token equivalent. So, you can purchase on 1 dollar if you need. So more people can participate in pre-sale. 
How the presale is going? I need to swap tokens via website? Have you already bought?
Pages:
Jump to: