Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 3. (Read 2349 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Already the Christmas is walking around the world, and several dozen people are sitting and waiting for the announcement of the project.)) Team, at least congratulate us on the new year. We congratulate you and wish the xpocket project prosperity.
brand new
Just a reminder from team as it was mentioned in last update, the developments are a bit slower due to holidays, the core & dev team will release the first update after our Christmas (7th Jan). I can't wait!
Why do you expect that. It says nowhere that release is this month.And you wrote that product is released this month, now you say you expect it to be. Dont put unneccesary hope in peoples minds including your own.
I don't know where people get that from. Q1 extends from January to end of March. Team said January 7th will be sneak peak of the app. App promised soon. No need to create future FUD if nothing gets released in January.
I am very pessimistic about many promises, since more than once launches and releases are postponed, this is a problem of management and development of many projects.
brand new
Just a reminder from team as it was mentioned in last update, the developments are a bit slower due to holidays, the core & dev team will release the first update after our Christmas (7th Jan). I can't wait!
Why do you expect that. It says nowhere that release is this month.And you wrote that product is released this month, now you say you expect it to be. Dont put unneccesary hope in peoples minds including your own.
I don't know where people get that from. Q1 extends from January to end of March. Team said January 7th will be sneak peak of the app. App promised soon. No need to create future FUD if nothing gets released in January.
brand new
brand new
I hope in the end of this week we will see the screenshots and preview of an app as it was announced by the team. Let's the team enjoy the holiday, it happens one in a year. Bull run started.
brand new
brand new
Yes that's what I meant. But are you not interesting to participate in the project's DAO? Become a member of one of the grandiose projects of the dawn of crypto? If this function will be integrated in future xPocket will become one of the best of successful projects.
I like the DAO principle, but that's not what is needed here. I have no idea how and why this is needed in a cryptocurrency wallet. Now it is so, and as an investor I want to see the product asap and start using it.
brand new
Hope team will right this ship. Mistakes weren't made but we need the best way. Nothing wrong with owning up to it - nobody knows everything. Actually impressed by the knowledge base and clout in the community. Shocked to see it not being leverage.

Looking forward for governance. That's what any DeFi protocol needs and xpocket in particular. Governance should be a ground breaking feature for any DeFi project right now. I wish to know how many Pocket do I need to become a community member. Wanna take part in governance
I haven't found any information on decentralized governance if you're about how it works in yearn.finance. I'm not here for this, a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet is what's cool.
Yes that's what I meant. But are you not interesting to participate in the project's DAO? Become a member of one of the grandiose projects of the dawn of crypto? If this function will be integrated in future xPocket will become one of the best of successful projects.
brand new
Hope team will right this ship. Mistakes weren't made but we need the best way. Nothing wrong with owning up to it - nobody knows everything. Actually impressed by the knowledge base and clout in the community. Shocked to see it not being leverage.

Looking forward for governance. That's what any DeFi protocol needs and xpocket in particular. Governance should be a ground breaking feature for any DeFi project right now. I wish to know how many Pocket do I need to become a community member. Wanna take part in governance
I haven't found any information on decentralized governance if you're about how it works in yearn.finance. I'm not here for this, a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet is what's cool.
brand new

brand new
brand new
If staking will be there, the team should look into maybe white listing on Balancer. I like using uniswap for trading...but as a LP it's not very profitable on low MC tokens - so there might be a larger turn-out of community liquidity providers on services like Balancer...or maybe even Bancor...or they should thinking about larg Uni-LP-token staking pool eventually that might offset the impermanent loss of providing liquidity.
That is something that teak can consider. Although Uniswap has the most liquidity by far. Different services have different advantages of course. After launch it's better to consider stopping/holding trading on other exchanges except Uniswap until exchanges fix their utility, Market Cap grows a bit more and more liquidity is added.
If I'm rightly got u, price started going down because the cap is too low & not enough liquidity is being added to the exchanges. Usually the exchanges and the project workout a plan before listing which doesn't seem like they did very well this time. I recommend holding trading on some exchanges and you will see that price will stat pumping.
brand new
If staking will be there, the team should look into maybe white listing on Balancer. I like using uniswap for trading...but as a LP it's not very profitable on low MC tokens - so there might be a larger turn-out of community liquidity providers on services like Balancer...or maybe even Bancor...or they should thinking about larg Uni-LP-token staking pool eventually that might offset the impermanent loss of providing liquidity.
That is something that teak can consider. Although Uniswap has the most liquidity by far. Different services have different advantages of course. After launch it's better to consider stopping/holding trading on other exchanges except Uniswap until exchanges fix their utility, Market Cap grows a bit more and more liquidity is added.
brand new
Yes! https://t.me/xpocketdefi
Just follow, looks like Nemanja online so feel free to ask Roll Eyes One more member in growth community  Cheesy Could you share some of your ideas here? I would like to hear them too...
It will be really good to add staking function in the mobile app. So, you can hold you crypto or you can stake your crypto. It will attract peolpe who are looking for income. It's the main point I want to ask. I won't share others, let's go to the telegram community.
I think the whole idea of a staking as alternative project support is that it's supposed to be community driven. The face of the "company" is the product itself but the real value is investors.
Agree, it is very simple process - you lock tokens and get staking rewards. Most popular are Uniswap pools. Success depends on the amount of community liquidity in the pool, also depending on the popularity of the Uni-LPtoken staking pools.
brand new
Just follow, looks like Nemanja online so feel free to ask Roll Eyes One more member in growth community  Cheesy Could you share some of your ideas here? I would like to hear them too...
It will be really good to add staking function in the mobile app. So, you can hold you crypto or you can stake your crypto. It will attract peolpe who are looking for income. It's the main point I want to ask. I won't share others, let's go to the telegram community.
I think the whole idea of a staking as alternative project support is that it's supposed to be community driven. The face of the "company" is the product itself but the real value is investors.
Agree, it is very simple process - you lock tokens and get staking rewards. Most popular are Uniswap pools. Success depends on the amount of community liquidity in the pool, also depending on the popularity of the Uni-LPtoken staking pools.
brand new
brand new
brand new
Do you know him personally? What projects did he lead before? I'm interested to know. Does he have a social media profile? I would be glad to communicate with such a person, there would be such an opportunity. That's cool!
You can find a link on his LinkedIn on the xpocket website. You can talk to him in the official telegram group of the project, sometimes he is answering on project related questions. Link you can find somewhere above.
I can't find a telegram group, could you send it here? I will be very appreciated, mate. I have a few points to offer for team, it'll be so good.
brand new
Do you know him personally? What projects did he lead before? I'm interested to know. Does he have a social media profile? I would be glad to communicate with such a person, there would be such an opportunity. That's cool!
You can find a link on his LinkedIn on the xpocket website. You can talk to him in the official telegram group of the project, sometimes he is answering on project related questions. Link you can find somewhere above.
I can't find a telegram group, could you send it here? I will be very appreciated, mate. I have a few points to offer for team, it'll be so good.
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: