Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 5. (Read 2349 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I won't do a predictions about btc price but in case xpocket will launch a promised app in time and with promised functions it should be successful competitive crypto wallet. What function you think will be more useful than others? Roll Eyes
Main feature for me = ability to buy cryptocurrencies with Debit or Credit Card. In my region it's hard to buy even on Binance wit Card. Back to my speech the rest of the money will flow into decent, innovative projects, which according to the xPocket team is. Now it's not hard to compare what bitcoin's next goal is, to match or exceed gold, which is currently 9 trillion.
brand new
I won't do a predictions about btc price but in case xpocket will launch a promised app in time and with promised functions it should be successful competitive crypto wallet. What function you think will be more useful than others? Roll Eyes
brand new
Get excited on images and trust)) If the team does what it promises, you can be sure that we will achieve these goals, we will have a strong wind in our sails. Is that why I'm so optimistic? There are many reasons for this, as I am sure that tomorrow will be dawn, just as I am confident in bitcoin less than 500,000$ But the fair capitalization of bitcoin is 33%. And the rest of the money will flow into decent, innovative projects, which according to the x pocket team is....
brand new
Damn dude chill lol. People talking about that kind of mooning are usually the ones who sell the first. Or get weak hands when it dumps and sell at a loss because it broke their hopes and dreams.
We know each other under a different nickname. I'm from the very beginning of the project, and I continue to drown for it. And if you're here from the beginning, I'm here from the beginning. I like many people lost a lot of money on the pre-sale, but we remain in the project, so do not talk about those that quickly burn and go out. We made our choice.
Hey good for you if you intend to stay put. Every crypto tg group is convinced their project will reach top 100 one day and yet most fail to even break top 1000. Doesn't mean I don't think it's a good one. Just being realistic.
brand new
Damn dude chill lol. People talking about that kind of mooning are usually the ones who sell the first. Or get weak hands when it dumps and sell at a loss because it broke their hopes and dreams.
We know each other under a different nickname. I'm from the very beginning of the project, and I continue to drown for it. And if you're here from the beginning, I'm here from the beginning. I like many people lost a lot of money on the pre-sale, but we remain in the project, so do not talk about those that quickly burn and go out. We made our choice.
brand new
I'm new here, and yet I can express my thoughts. Perhaps it was too harsh, but the audit is an important event for every project and it should be. Is the team thinking about it? An independent audit will undoubtedly help the development of the project!

Nemanja said in telegram that it should be full audit soon. Put a xpocket sticker on the back window Of your car, Put the xpocket logo on your jacket, on your smartphone case. Become a xpocket fanatic. And everything will come back in full.

brand new
I'm new here, and yet I can express my thoughts. Perhaps it was too harsh, but the audit is an important event for every project and it should be. Is the team thinking about it? An independent audit will undoubtedly help the development of the project!

Nemanja said in telegram that it should be full audit soon. Put a xpocket sticker on the back window Of your car, Put the xpocket logo on your jacket, on your smartphone case. Become a xpocket fanatic. And everything will come back in full.
brand new
Will the openzeppelin original audit be released eventually? Any plans on audit? It's necessary correct me if I'm wrong. In defi industry audits are critical otherwise project may face the very painful issue when it is already abounding in beauty.
I told more than 800 people about the project, at least 14 bought it. What did you do? You can't come to Crypto and sit on your ass, waiting for money to be brought to you. Crypto has gone from being a fortune to a very competitive business with huge potential. Forget what you saw 6 months ago.
brand new
Did you know that the team opened a window for those who want to get their investments back? Based on their communication in the telegram chat, most investors decided to stay and support the project, despite the not so big soft cap. I am also among them and wish to see the release of the application as soon as possible.
brand new
I can't explain. I doubt a lot of things and always double-check everything several times. But the project looks worthwhile.
Did you come here for doubts? A man has come who wants to be made rich. Can you tell me what and how best to do? Excuse me, members of the forum, but why are you here? They don't even give girls like that.
I will support the project after app launch. Okay, no doubts, let's all download xpocket together. Let's start crypto marketing. Let's reach the price of moon by the new year, let's tell everyone about xpocket, this is a bomb.
Rather than serve the hasty, it is better to be first in the new than second on the beaten road. If someone has passed the way before you, then you are already the second. It is better to be the first than to be equal to others. To hell with all the wallets, xPocket will be #1 overall.
brand new
I can't explain. I doubt a lot of things and always double-check everything several times. But the project looks worthwhile.
Did you come here for doubts? A man has come who wants to be made rich. Can you tell me what and how best to do? Excuse me, members of the forum, but why are you here? They don't even give girls like that.
I will support the project after app launch. Okay, no doubts, let's all download xpocket together. Let's start crypto marketing. Let's reach the price of moon by the new year, let's tell everyone about xpocket, this is a bomb.
brand new
deleted.
brand new
brand new
you can't come to Crypto and sit on your ass, waiting for money to be brought to you. Crypto has gone from being a fortune to a very competitive business with huge potential. Forget what you saw 6 months ago. if you want money, bring people, or wait for others to do it for those days. Let's bring people to xpocket without bounties.

The thing is everything is unique about this coin. The white paper and website content isn’t plagiarized and the medium posts are written by someone with great English. That being said, I have some doubt
What doubts? I know enough about some exchanges listing listing process that I know they do kyc on core team members or you won’t be listed. Their vision was always to build a DAO and I am confident that they deliver.

Let’s see what the upcoming announcement will be about. I hope it will be another dev update
brand new
you can't come to Crypto and sit on your ass, waiting for money to be brought to you. Crypto has gone from being a fortune to a very competitive business with huge potential. Forget what you saw 6 months ago. if you want money, bring people, or wait for others to do it for those days. Let's bring people to xpocket without bounties.

The thing is everything is unique about this coin. The white paper and website content isn’t plagiarized and the medium posts are written by someone with great English. That being said, I have some doubt
What doubts? I know enough about some exchanges listing listing process that I know they do kyc on core team members or you won’t be listed. Their vision was always to build a DAO and I am confident that they deliver.

Let’s see what the upcoming announcement will be about. I hope it will be another dev update
brand new

brand new
brand new
Any plans of end of the year ama? I believe it will be highly appreciated. To summarize everything happened in 2020 and what to expect in 2021
xpocket have raised 75.5 ETH so far, but, as team said, the raised funds are not enough to continue with the project in the way it was initially promised and planned. Tean promised to host a few AMAs, if not video AMAs, then directly in the Telegram group, or through Google Forms.

This project will grow. if the team needs funds for the development of the project, sell it, we will buy it off, those who believe will buy it and the price will be restored. You just make the platform. Those who believe are here today. Only prostitutes jump in search of profit. Team, you do,we will support you
brand new
Any plans of end of the year ama? I believe it will be highly appreciated. To summarize everything happened in 2020 and what to expect in 2021
xpocket have raised 75.5 ETH so far, but, as team said, the raised funds are not enough to continue with the project in the way it was initially promised and planned. Tean promised to host a few AMAs, if not video AMAs, then directly in the Telegram group, or through Google Forms.

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: