Pages:
Author

Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets - page 9. (Read 2349 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Pretty good that team are distributing 50%+ tokens to investors. More holders = more safe. I will become investor also, guys

How much will you get? Is there any bonuses for purchases on 1-2ETH?
brand new
Pretty good that team are distributing 50%+ tokens to investors. More holders = more safe. I will become investor also, guys
brand new
Do you know how much tokens is allocated for pre-sale and main sale?
27.500.000 Pocket tokens are reserved for sale, hardcap is 5200 ETH and softcap 300 ETH.

50.000.000 Pocket tokens are total supply.
https://benrithwell.contently.com

Looking forward to seeing this, I think the sky is the limit.

What is the link? Is it your blog? I see movies there. Maybe you missed the category, it's xproject crypto token,  Cool
brand new
27.500.000 Pocket tokens are reserved for sale, hardcap is 5200 ETH and softcap 300 ETH.

50.000.000 Pocket tokens are total supply.
brand new
brand new

Hello i just done a review of your token

https://youtu.be/ADTG29QOJ_M

have a look  Grin

please give it a like

Really good man now I know whats going on around Xpocket Smiley what are your thoughts of 23k btc? somebody pumping crypto market??

hey there, 23k btc it will go much higher,  large companies are buying large amounts of btc, the supply will be limited in the coming years which can only push the price higher.

keep stacking them sats.  Grin

Fully agree as I said price can hit $400000 in the future with support of big fish. Hope it's not a replay of 2017 end
Activity: 33
Merit: 15

have a look  Grin

please give it a like

Really good man now I know whats going on around Xpocket Smiley what are your thoughts of 23k btc? somebody pumping crypto market??

hey there, 23k btc it will go much higher,  large companies are buying large amounts of btc, the supply will be limited in the coming years which can only push the price higher.

keep stacking them sats.  Grin
brand new

I want to share a guide for all who will invest. Full article on projects Medium, very understandable:
https://xpocketdefi.medium.com/presale-info-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-xpocket-token-sale-669634646d65

Very grateful to you, I'm going to read. You send ETH by yourself, POCKET will be automatically sent back to you to the same ETH address you used to participate in the token sale. This is how smart contract works.
brand new

Many analysts are saying that this could be just the start of a much bigger move higher for the cryptocurrency. Some analysts has put out an incredibly optimistic forecast of $400,000. It's incredible!

400k it's never possible( by the way will you participate in xpocket tokensale?

Yes! Stage 1 will be on December 19 - December 22
11.000.000 POCKET tokens for sale, hardcap 1730 ETH
6346 POCKET = 1 ETH

I want to share a guide for all who will invest. Full article on projects Medium, very understandable:
https://xpocketdefi.medium.com/presale-info-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-xpocket-token-sale-669634646d65
brand new

Many analysts are saying that this could be just the start of a much bigger move higher for the cryptocurrency. Some analysts has put out an incredibly optimistic forecast of $400,000. It's incredible!

Yes! Stage 1 will be on December 19 - December 22
11.000.000 POCKET tokens for sale, hardcap 1730 ETH
6346 POCKET = 1 ETH
brand new

brand new

brand new

have a look  Grin

please give it a like

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

have a look  Grin

please give it a like

are you making a daily reviews? I saw the same information yesterday.  Grin I'm not joking Cryptogainz

Hi yes i do a daily review of coins that i think people would like to see. Grin
brand new

have a look  Grin

please give it a like

are you making a daily reviews? I saw the same information yesterday.  Grin I'm not joking Cryptogainz
brand new
What we need to do to give POCKET support! And not all sell our coins soon as it hits the exchange.
There are a lot of tokens out. I have enough faith in thee dev's that have sold tokens and for own little sum-sum and that they wont dump it all first chance they get. But the quantity can kill a token.

Listing should be on the next week on Uniswap as guy wrote upside. One month to app release

Its up to all of us to do the rest. Make it survive the first couple weeks on exchange and it should be ok. Don't panic-sell when it drops. Don't dump when it rises a point.
Take comfort in fact that you own a little piece of history whatever its worth!

At least people who are participating in pre-sale will not sell their tokens at the beginning, it’s so stupid. Holding for a month can bring a good income. I believe investors will hold. Keep price growth 🙂

Hope you are right. Is there any registration on pre-sale? I want to join the first stage to become first holder
brand new
What we need to do to give POCKET support! And not all sell our coins soon as it hits the exchange.
There are a lot of tokens out. I have enough faith in thee dev's that have sold tokens and for own little sum-sum and that they wont dump it all first chance they get. But the quantity can kill a token.

Listing should be on the next week on Uniswap as guy wrote upside. One month to app release

Its up to all of us to do the rest. Make it survive the first couple weeks on exchange and it should be ok. Don't panic-sell when it drops. Don't dump when it rises a point.

At least people who are participating in pre-sale will not sell their tokens at the beginning, it’s so stupid. Holding for a month can bring a good income. I believe investors will hold. Keep price growth 🙂
brand new

brand new

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: