Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 8. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 03:47:51 PM
You can't compare those two coins. They have different purpose and use cases. Ethereum is smart contract solution, ripple is a banking transfer system.
I completely agree with your opinion. The fact is that I can’t understand why many users of cryptocurrency compare ethereum and ripple too much because they are competitors in the financial market. The fact that they do not share second and third place among themselves does not make them equivalent.
It seems to me that such competition affects the choice of investors. Everyone who looks at the ratings of cryptocurrency chooses where to invest in ethereum or ripple.
Activity: 602
February 19, 2019, 03:07:02 PM
You can't compare those two coins. They have different purpose and use cases. Ethereum is smart contract solution, ripple is a banking transfer system.
I completely agree with your opinion. The fact is that I can’t understand why many users of cryptocurrency compare ethereum and ripple too much because they are competitors in the financial market. The fact that they do not share second and third place among themselves does not make them equivalent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 19, 2019, 02:56:20 PM
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 19, 2019, 02:48:47 PM
Ether has took the second position back and this coin deserves to be on the second spot. Do not invest in a crypto currency without a limited supply, and moreover that is centralised. Invest in real crypto and not in centralised coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 19, 2019, 02:48:02 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
It's hard to tell if it's the best coin or not , but I don't like ripple and I wouldn't invest in it since it's mostly controlled by banks! but as for speculation, the coin may still be suitable

There has been a some type of battle for position among ethereum and XRP for a long while now. All XRP investors will dependably need to demonstrate that this is the best and that it is better that ethereum, while the holders of ethereum will likewise need to make their focuses, and state that ETH is better, that with time,it will reclaim its position.

In some cases, you simply wonder on which to pick. However, ethereum crossed the XRP and secured its second place after bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 02:41:19 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
It's hard to tell if it's the best coin or not , but I don't like ripple and I wouldn't invest in it since it's mostly controlled by banks! but as for speculation, the coin may still be suitable
Activity: 224
February 19, 2019, 01:56:25 AM

I don`t think so because as i can see ETH has big potential than XRP as we know. Many projects or ICO are ETH based and more and more ETH will be popular in the future.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 19, 2019, 01:38:13 AM
As one would expect, ethereum is now far ahead of ripple in price growth rates. And the gap between the levels of their capitalization is already becoming three billion dollars. So, if now the level of capitalization of ethereum becomes 15.2 billion dollars, then ripple is only 13.2 billion dollars. And what should be expected when the planned improvements will be implemented in ethereum at the end of February?
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 19, 2019, 01:34:18 AM

Even XRP become the 2nd to Bitcoin before but still i already believed that the replacement is just a temporary. Simply because Ethereum is the most commonly used platform by most of the ICOs and other existing Altcoins to support their projects that because of this the Ethereum become the most trusted Altcoin for an investments no wonder that as of today that Ethereum bounced back to be the 2nd rank to Bitcoin once again.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 19, 2019, 01:25:51 AM
Application environment of XRP and ETH is very different and we can't base on the price to say that which coin is better
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 01:03:38 AM
For me I think no, because some Investors use Eth in ICO. They purchase tokens using Eth. They falling of the price of eth is because they panic selling. Still eth is better than XRP.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 19, 2019, 12:52:18 AM
Both are good coins, ripple and ethereum, but I think ethereum is still on top of this ripple, in terms of quality, between these two coins certainly has its own mercy and the two coins must have the same potential to be invested.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
February 19, 2019, 12:06:49 AM
When it comes to adoption ETH takes the lead with better smart contract and dub as the most famous ICO platform, XRP is also a well develop coin with a potential to be used by banks it also begun testing last year , for now  ETH is better than XRP no matter what its position on the chart.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2019, 11:46:45 PM
Both are well-developed coins, ethereum and ripple and I like both, but I think ethereum is still above the ripple, ethereum now occupies its position again and the current ripple position is below ethereum
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 18, 2019, 11:39:30 PM
if you look at the current volume, ethereum has outperformed ripple after some time ago ripple always excelled, but if you look at the functions of both platforms, each person must have their own choice depending on their needs. so actually for which one is better is relative.
XRP might become unpopular in the future as not all banks will avail on their platform.
Ethereum is on the rise and it's a good news for us and with that, it makes ETH better than XRP at this time.

However, we cannot conclude yet as the competition will continue, if ETH were able to make an update, I think XRP soon will follow.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
February 17, 2019, 07:10:44 PM
if you look at the current volume, ethereum has outperformed ripple after some time ago ripple always excelled, but if you look at the functions of both platforms, each person must have their own choice depending on their needs. so actually for which one is better is relative.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2019, 05:34:04 PM
I do not think so. It is possible to compare the Ethereum and Ripple is not necessary, as it is completely different coins for different purposes, but if you talk about them, I think they probably nasadata somewhere nearby.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
February 17, 2019, 05:09:07 PM
Am not sure ripple is better than etherum by an inch

Just a single news, and there are news about ripple being collapsed if more banks follow suits

Ripple needs to drop the hype and face reality
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 17, 2019, 04:52:10 PM
XRP and ETH have very different uses so comparing these two is like comparing apples to oranges. Regarding the number two spot on coinmarketcap.com, that rank keeps switching back and forth between these two every week or two so is not anything important worth paying attention to.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 17, 2019, 04:51:33 PM
Whenever I see ripple take over the position of second place, what I usually tell myself, is that it is temporary. If a coin is being manipulated, there is therefore every tendency we see some forms of changes, most especially in the market cap and that is what is presently happening to xrp. Ethereum as far as I am concerned is still the best.
I agree with you. I think that Ripple cannot hold second place for a long time, and with the time Ethereum always overtakes Ripple by capitalization and dominance.

Market capitalization is a complex indicator that depends on many factors. Ripple and Ethereum both have extremely clever team members, networks, partners and visions. I like ETH due to its decentralization, but the market doesn't care what I and you like. It counts too many different parameters and we're too small to influence it.
Pages:
Jump to: