Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 7. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 25, 2019, 10:00:26 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
For NOW,, i think ETH is better because, Ethereum used in blockchain. But i believe after 5 years XRP will rise like a monster and i hope they develop that XRP can used also in blockchain or other transaction payment mode.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 09:53:19 PM
It is not a rule if the ripple is better than ethereum because it once shifted the position of ethereum to the second rank, I think ethereum is still better and now has returned to its position, but ripple is also a coin worth considering because it develops with the same ethereum and ripple coin - potentially good
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 25, 2019, 09:43:38 PM
I have my own opinion on this matter, I believe that ripple and ether are not the coins on which you can earn a lot. For example, for me a much better coin is the ETA token (Ethera project), this project has several times more investment prospects than any other top project.
Etheera has no special value in the present and we will. This type of promotion is misleading users.  Cool
Probably a shit coin, I had to look at the coinmarketcap to find it's value but it's very cheap, $0.000070 USD with less than $500 daily volume.
That's considered a shit coin, I don't know about this project but if the market will remain bullish it will not recover.

Going back to the topic, it seems like XRP had a good increase today and I'm glad the market looks good again, including ETH.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 21, 2019, 05:39:50 PM
I have my own opinion on this matter, I believe that ripple and ether are not the coins on which you can earn a lot. For example, for me a much better coin is the ETA token (Ethera project), this project has several times more investment prospects than any other top project.
Etheera has no special value in the present and we will. This type of promotion is misleading users.  Cool
Activity: 490
February 21, 2019, 04:44:01 PM
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 03:56:28 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Ripple I never liked, and I think Ethereum deservedly takes 2nd place , I think the investment in Ethereum should be everyone who is associated with cryptocurrency
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 21, 2019, 03:30:35 PM
It is hard to compare these 2 complete diffrent altcoins.
Ripple is a coin made for inter-bank payments.
Ethereum is a coin that power decentralized computer.
Which one will be more valuable will depend only on future success.
Activity: 238
February 21, 2019, 03:29:37 PM
It depends on how you see it from the understanding of the best.The fact that XRP has shifted Ethereum is only an indicator of an increase in trading volumes.
For me, Ethereum is better because It is a platform that influences the development of the crypto industry and gives life to new projects.
Activity: 532
February 21, 2019, 03:17:59 PM
Ripple and ethereum are undoubtedly very good coins, however, compared to some other altcoins, they don't look so good. I'm talking about the Eter project. I first invested in this project in September-Oktober last year, and during this time I was able to increase the size of my deposit by more than 6 times.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 21, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
I think ETH is better and more secure than XRP for the future , everyone knows ETH has advantages in terms of platform, network, volume ,market , and more ETH communities so impossible XRP really better than ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 21, 2019, 02:33:25 PM
I think there is no comparison between ethereum and xrp. Cause they are very different from each other. Ethereum is a platform based token and the most used and trustees don't platform at this moment. And in other hand xrp is a banking and transfer fiat related crypo. So they are very different from each other when it comes to project. But for last few my MTV's ripple is growing well according to market cap and it touched and sometimes cross ethereum. I think the reason behind this is many scammed and failed project in ethereum blockchain. But after ethereum 2.0 announced ethereum again take its place.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2019, 02:01:36 PM
it may or may not be in my opinion, but I see monitoring, ethereum remains the best compared to XRP, because many exchanges exchange with ethereum, I rarely see with XRP, personally, ethereum remains the best though coinmarketcap puts XRP in number two, and that no effect, I think so.

If you compare the number of people who care and support, I think ETH is more favored. But because after the bear run in 2018, the value of ETH has decreased more than XRP. The part due to ETH is affected by many projects that sell ETH numbers they raised from ICO, but now I think ETH will be back
yes, in 2018, the XRP really showed stability, even the transaction volume really exceeded ETH. but, in general, people will choose ETH, because it might use the same as bitcoin. in general, ETH is the best con after bitcoin, which is why many people choose it.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 21, 2019, 01:58:53 PM
it may or may not be in my opinion, but I see monitoring, ethereum remains the best compared to XRP, because many exchanges exchange with ethereum, I rarely see with XRP, personally, ethereum remains the best though coinmarketcap puts XRP in number two, and that no effect, I think so.

If you compare the number of people who care and support, I think ETH is more favored. But because after the bear run in 2018, the value of ETH has decreased more than XRP. The part due to ETH is affected by many projects that sell ETH numbers they raised from ICO, but now I think ETH will be back
Activity: 126
February 21, 2019, 06:12:45 AM
Well, I don't think it makes sense to compare these 2 coins they are generally for different people , but for me for investment, I would choose of course Ethereum , I think he deserved to stay in 2nd place
Activity: 319
February 21, 2019, 06:00:53 AM
Ethereum is much better than XRP but not at this time. For sure ethereum will grow up again also and recover that price lost in ethereum.
Activity: 92
February 21, 2019, 05:41:18 AM
I personally don't care too much about Ethereum and Ripple position. THey are 2 big projects and also very promising even if very different from each other.

However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of both coins would increase. You can convert ETH to XRP from CoinSwitch at best rates.

This is indeed very interesting, the competition between ripple and ethereum in Coinmarketcap is very tight, these two coins take turns in second place. and I also believe, between ripple and Ethereum these are two coins that have great trust from the community, and also both have a very high potential value in the future.

I will say that I think Etherum and Ripple are safer investments and both are good. If someone can invest, both will be more valuable to get many benefit
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
February 19, 2019, 05:35:00 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 05:20:15 PM
Both are completely different coins and it's good that they are both vying for the number two spot. It shows that there is diversity in an expanding market and demand for different types of crypto services
copper member
Activity: 657
February 19, 2019, 04:34:11 PM
I'm not a big fan to price or market cap discussions but I think ETH is a better project than XRP. both have their unique project aims which are top notch but I like ETH DAPPS and development so far. For cross boarder payments, XRP represents although if the JPM stable coin rumors persist and becomes through, I don't know if it might affect the price of XRP or not.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 19, 2019, 04:04:28 PM
This is not a very valid question. Cause xrp  and ethereum is very different from each other . in the one hand ethereum is a platform based token. Where is xrp is one of the biggest banking and money transfer crypto for this ecosystem. But there is one matter from which side we can make debate.that is market cap for last few months ethereum market cap is down for many reasons. But the reprice of ethereum take the 2nd place again.
Pages:
Jump to: