Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 4. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 12:55:56 PM
XRP is really a great opportunity for manipulation, it is definitely a very significant project, which, as practice shows us, can really make this world much more volatile. But the most important thing is not to overdo it to do something.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 12:53:42 PM
for me ethereum is still better than XRP. ethereum is one of my favorite coins. at this time ethereum returned to the second position. in my opinion ethereum is the king of altcoin and also ICO. ethereum has a value that is more than XRP.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
March 24, 2019, 12:42:34 PM
As you know XRP is supporting by different institutions and ETH is a blockchian were tokens can be generated so both are different and may be XRP cross the ETH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
It's hard to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum, I've used Ripple and I think it's easier and safer to use Ethereum, moreover third party support for ethereum is greater than Ripple.
in the platform owned by ethereum it does have better trust with other platform. so I think ethereum will still have a better place than XRP because from a few years ago and until now the ICO project uses a lot of eth platforms
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 24, 2019, 12:22:06 PM
I don't think XRP below is better than ETH. Because ETH is a coin that has very large support and is a good platform. Almost all ICO projects use the ETH platform. So this coin can become the king of Altcoin and now ETH is back to number two.
Now not many new projects are being launched on the Ethereum blockchain. This should not be forgotten. I think the price may fall on Ethereum by 20-30%.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 24, 2019, 12:18:46 PM
A centralised project like eferium is always dangerous
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 12:05:51 PM
I don't think XRP below is better than ETH. Because ETH is a coin that has very large support and is a good platform. Almost all ICO projects use the ETH platform. So this coin can become the king of Altcoin and now ETH is back to number two.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 24, 2019, 11:54:52 AM
ETH will continue beating XRP as it has the potential to do so. ETH Introduced smart contracts, and also has made it possible for upcoming projects to have a foundation on which they can run first, which they can decide to migrate to their own blockchain when the time arises.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 24, 2019, 11:52:10 AM
It's hard to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum, I've used Ripple and I think it's easier and safer to use Ethereum, moreover third party support for ethereum is greater than Ripple.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 24, 2019, 11:51:16 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
XRP while developing in recent times but ethereum is still in the good position more than XRP so I don't think it will be more profitable than the investment an ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 11:45:25 AM
I don't think so, in my opinion Ethereum coin is better than XRP. But i dont say XRP isn't a good coin, but ethereum is just more useful. There's a lot of fans of this two coin, but i can say XRP has more fans than ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
March 24, 2019, 11:42:17 AM
Between centralization and decentralization, I always choose the second, for the most part this is exactly what most people look for in the crypto sphere. Centralized coins are extremely dangerous, you need to understand that in any bad scenario, you can not do anything.

I fully agree with you. The developers of centralized coins have the main task to raise their rate and sell their coins at a high price.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 11:33:31 AM
XRP attaining rank number two on coinmarketcap doesn't mean it is better than Ethereum, Right now if ranking shows the best coin, then ethereum has taken it's place back. Moreover Ethereum is more accepted than xrp, all this is geared towards it's use case.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 24, 2019, 11:02:36 AM
i have to admit, XRP maybe much better than ETH at many aspects when it can used as more adavanced altcoins that can be able to be applied in real life more frequently than ETH, ETH nowadays is too old, its networkd sometimes makes transactions slower than XRP many times, ETH can be more popular now but in the future i believe XRP will soon defeat ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
March 24, 2019, 10:59:55 AM
It seems to me that it is silly to argue who is better than Ripple or Ethereum. Wallpaper these projects are worthy of respect. But I think that soon there will be a new project that will revolutionize the crypto market. Perhaps it will be Sound Money Coin which appeared quite recently.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
March 24, 2019, 10:52:59 AM
better or impossible due to several reasons.
depending on where we see the advantages between XRP and ETH.
in terms of budget a lot of money is spent on XRP while ETH is still widely discussed because it is still a Patron in the use of investments such as Bounty and others.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 24, 2019, 10:46:20 AM
Between centralization and decentralization, I always choose the second, for the most part this is exactly what most people look for in the crypto sphere. Centralized coins are extremely dangerous, you need to understand that in any bad scenario, you can not do anything.
Most of the people around this industry still believes with the real essence of bitcoin/crypto, being decentralized as it was really intended to be,
centralizations can easily manipulated by larger groups of businessman, though we are also encountering the same right now but in the long run
decentralized will be supported by more individuals after learning the benefits of this system.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 24, 2019, 10:02:08 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
xrp can now experience a good price increase so that this coin can defeat ethereum but, I still choose ethereum because, I believe ethereum will always try to be the best so, I will still choose ethereum as my coin grip, and I think Diethereum's investment is equally good and can get big profits too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 24, 2019, 09:40:55 AM
If ethereum compared to XRP, the difference is certainly very far. I think ethereum is still better. How about ethereum is one of the most popular crypto for everyone. And XRP is indeed a lot too, but if compared to the two crypto this is certainly better ethereum.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 24, 2019, 09:32:33 AM
what is the development now on the RIPPLE PROJECT? What is the working product they have now?
Do they are better on the said ETHEREUM 2.0? is the volume in the market are legit? where are thos 40BILLION plus tokens now?
I do believe ETH is better as always.
Pages:
Jump to: