Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 6. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 23, 2019, 04:44:08 PM
I think that these two coins are difficult to compare. They have different uses. I expect Ripple to be able to overtake Ethereum again by capitalization.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 23, 2019, 04:13:06 PM
No, XRP is not better than ETH. Recently XRP update some news. That reason there currency are pump and increase volume. So these are up rank 2. But if you think future i say ETH is better then XRP .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 26, 2019, 05:49:29 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Yes Ethereum dropped down to become the number 3 but that was market manipulation in favor of XRP. Currently the table has change as Ethereum is now occupying it rightful position as the number 2 on the coinmarketcap. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is my second favorite coin and its the Queen of all altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 05:12:44 PM
Well, I can't say that ripple is better since ripple's centralization can kill , and so I think it's better to be in Ethereum since it's much better and not so much controlled by the Bank
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 05:02:35 PM
I don't know who is telling this, but I am sure about it, XRP is not better than Ethereum. Sometimes, Ethereum surpasses the Ethereum's volume, but that doesn't a big deal I think. Ethereum has high popularity over the world but XRP is a centralized coin! After the ETH hard fork, everyone will start talking about Ethereum's future goal.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 26, 2019, 04:58:09 PM
I really like both XRP and ETH. You can't really say that one is better than the other though, they are completely different things and not in competition with one another.
Activity: 644
February 26, 2019, 04:39:38 PM
Xrp have only one use case and ETH is more than just an alt coin. XRP may have the advantage because some banks are using the Ripple technology. However Ethereum blockchain and ether is in a different league. You can create dapps in Ethereum and 80 percent of digital asset are Ethereum based and it just a proof that eth have more adoption than XRP.
Activity: 180
February 26, 2019, 04:18:04 PM
Coinbase is still shunning XRP by not listing it on the main site.  The majority of users don't use Coinbase Pro!  Still BS.  But we are dragging them in, kickin' and screamin', little by little...
Activity: 378
February 26, 2019, 03:47:52 PM
No it is not. I think that people are investing in Ripple because they see that a real team stands behind this project and they are making good progress, but Ethereum has much more value for the whole crypto currencies industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 03:38:21 PM
No, not at all. If you arrange a vote on this forum, you will receive about 70-80% of the answers that people would like to have in their portfolio Ethereum. If you arrange a vote outside this forum, then the result will be 95%.
Activity: 504
February 26, 2019, 02:11:02 PM
Only the price of crypto curreny determines its quality? For your information there are many clones like bitcoin also availble and it can act better than bitcoin also so why the bitcoin is still high?
The fact is that their interest in society is fueled by investments. As long as investors invest in Bitcoin counterpart, they will have a suitable price, but this will not always happen, since only the practical value of cryptocurrency will have a decisive role in the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 26, 2019, 01:17:11 PM
Only the price of crypto curreny determines its quality? For your information there are many clones like bitcoin also availble and it can act better than bitcoin also so why the bitcoin is still high?
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 01:06:30 PM
in my opinion xrp is no better than eth because I think xrp is the best altcoin at a low price. and ethereum is the best altcoin at a high price. I think ethereum and ripple are like the king and queen of altcoins
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 12:45:48 PM
Ripple position often overtakes Ethereum on the Coinmarketcap site, but I wouldn't say that the XRP is better than Ethereum. Because Ethereum is definitely better than ripple, and also if xrp is better than Ethereum, of course the price of XRP should be able to compete with Eth. But the fact is the price of XRP, far below Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 12:37:19 PM
Hahaha no.. I  really don't know why people said xrp can beat Ethereum, really don't know why
For me Eth still better than xrp in many ways, and I don't get the point why xrp is better
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
February 26, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
for now, I admit that xrp can seize the position of ethereum. but from the technology system and also the price, I trust Ethereum more. and I see, there are still many people who prefer ethreum rather than xrp. with ethereum position in number 2 after bitcoin, in the past. it seems that it will still be an added value for everyone to still choose ethereum.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2019, 11:58:47 AM
I think No.Look at the coinmarketcap again now. Eth has beat the XRP.
eth will has a better chain after constantinopel hardfork.
actually XRP has advantages over ETH but ETH is still better than XRP because XRP is not real cryptocurrency and XRP is only dependent on the Bank so it is very vulnerable to falling.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 11:17:15 AM
These two coins, and many others have strong potential in the long run (if Ethereum can scale).

Ethereum is used for gas on its smartcontract platform (its oil).

XRP is used to transfer and convert value from one unit to another unit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
February 25, 2019, 10:36:10 PM
I think No.Look at the coinmarketcap again now. Eth has beat the XRP.
eth will has a better chain after constantinopel hardfork.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
February 25, 2019, 10:22:09 PM
Each coin has its pros and cons in comparison with the other, but I can not say that Ethereum is weaker than XRP, so far in this confrontation for me Ethereum leads by a large margin
Pages:
Jump to: