Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 40. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 22, 2018, 06:19:02 AM
As of now XRP is better than Ethereum when it comes in price movement and stability. But in the future I don't think that xrp can compete with ethereum because ethereum got many advantages. Remember XRP is controlled by bank which is can be manipulated easily by them because they're the one who got all the profit in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Absolutely i'm not totally agree with that ethereum is better than XRP actually, ethereum is much popular to many investors and great blockchain technology that most trusted by most ICO in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 22, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
Actually if you base it on the market yes in so many aspects. Why? because the developers and their CEO is working more what you expect from them. Implementing those new features where known companies are already partnered with it makes them really effective in mass adoption.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 22, 2018, 06:14:35 AM
Considering the fact on ground about Ripple and Ethereum, Ripple is better than Ethereum in all ramification, raging from real world usability down to it current price and acceptability. Ripple has three companies who pays employees with XRP but Ethereum has none. The current sharp drop in crypto price doesn't affect Ripple as much as it does to Ethereum and others, so, i prefer XRP than ETH.
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
Because XRP's parent company solved the problem of bank cross-border payment!
Many companies are optimistic about the prospects of xrp!
In a sense, XRP is not considered a cryptocurrency at all!
November 22, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
The xrp has its own path and role. They have everything built on fast transactions and on this, they put their emphasis and are being introduced into the banking sector.  Eth has a basic idea in ico and there is the possibility of mining. Therefore I consider it stupid to compare these projects. Eth had problems with the implementation of new studies and their own development, but they understood their mistake and were engaged in its solution.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:51:38 AM
It seems that XRP is better than ETH, but it is not from the crypto itself, but from the team, because XRP has more team support!
Activity: 490
November 22, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
For me personally, both of these projects are coming on each other’s heels, both are good. So I bought both coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 22, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
We can't say which is better. Both are different technologies. At the moment, only xrp's market volume is larger than eth so it is the 2nd. Otherwise, the XRP is no better than the ETH and we cannot make such a comparison.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
If a one value is used more than another, that doesn't mean that one thing it's better than the other... It just shows how people are stupid, XRP is mostly used for "eazy transferring money", and it's promoted as a decentralized cryptocurrency, since it's not either. It doesn't have a wallet to download nor a node to download, it's just a shitty online bank system under the name XRP or XLM, same princip of scamming people like bank system is devaluating dollar/euro

by the opinion of use and technology advancement, Etherium is  way better than XRP, since XRP is not being mined, and they can manipulate the price and the stock of XRP however they want.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
November 22, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Well I could agree with it since now XRP is on the second lead next to bitcoin. The XRP coin founder had even stated that they will going to surpass bitcoin in the future and this I could not agree. Now, ETH has down for its investors are converting their ETH holdings to BTC for the reason of speculation that BTC will have to get a good market price bull run this year end but for now it is almost impossible to happen. 
Activity: 229
November 22, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
in my opinion ETH is the best than XRP. indeed on the CMC website XRP is now ranked second which was previously occupied by ETH. but ETH is more popular and the technology is better for crypto development
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 05:01:26 AM
Good or not by the end of 2018 this December will know, electronic money can change unexpectedly and give us the first step is quite risky.
Activity: 479
November 22, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Weird question . Better in what? These projects are designed for different purposes, have a different target application and different users. The only thing they can compare is the total capitalization. Yes, today ripзle has surpassed ethereum in terms of capitalization, but I can’t draw any other conclusions from this fact, especially who is better or worse.
Exactly, it's not fair to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum. They are complete different projects and knowing many ICO's are using the eth platform to raised money it only shows that eth is more than just a currency.
It's been obvious that Ripple is much better than the Ethereum. This can be seen from the current developments and the price is high enough. This would be very nice to make the Ripple as main coins and prefer the Ripple as coins are more reliable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 22, 2018, 04:57:13 AM
I think the XRP statement is better than inappropriate ETH. Previously XRP was never compared to ETH. We are aware, now XRP is increasing very rapidly. Therefore XRP can replace eth for the second rank in coinmarketcap. But we cannot say XRP is better than ETH. Because ethereum is one of the altcoins that is still very good compared to ripple.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 22, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
It all depends on the angle you're looking at it from. Both projects tend to have solid backings although XRP with its centralization has strong community, ETH has a community too but it price keeps tanking due to one ico cash out or the other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
The fact that Ripple took second place does not mean that he is better, because Ethereum has far from exhausted its possibilities!
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 22, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
XRP is very different from ETH and I would choose XRP as an investment because, unlike ETH, they are constantly growing, developers work and delight us with news and most importantly they are interesting to the banking system and several banks have already implemented their system .. the system itself is interesting to banks as payment gateways...what can we say about ETH? at ETH, we are only promised, but we are waiting for the promise for a very long time and there are already doubts that we will wait for the positive news .. in general, in my opinion, the XRP is more reliable and stable cryptocurrency
Activity: 1414
November 22, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
I must admit xrp marketing is better than eth, xrp determination to make partnership with many bank around the world look impressive and I think it could increase trust. Meanwhile in eth platform there are too many bad ico that could decrease trust.

Partnership with banks?
Yeah, time to centralized everything? Is that really the goal of the crypto industry?

I hate it when one crypto is trying to partner with a bank. Why? If that is the case then I will just put the money directly to the bank instead of using crypto coins. Why spend so much effort converting coins to fiat system when you could do it directly?
Just stay with the credit cards then.

We want change and we want crypto to be the currency and yet we are letting them to still keep on converting it to the fiat system. Pfft.
I agree most part of your statement that related to crypto but we can't change people mind about money, right? When people see a trusted one, they will try to join with it. Then about traditional bank system, there is still a room for improvement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
Ripple market cap is better than eth, and ready to ripple up to the moon even though the price will not be as high as Ether. but see how much the increase is, then actually ripple is a good altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: