Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 35. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
Depending on what you rate, ethereum has advantages and ripple also has advantages.
The fast system makes banks really want to work with ripple, actually Ethereum is very good because they can give you lots of ideas with the smart contract they have, you easily develop your project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 27, 2018, 04:55:19 PM
Just time will tell if XRP is really better, but for now, i believe eth is better. Each of it has its own usecase. Just as ethereum is useful to some, so also is xrp useful to others. Although, eth needs to be taken up at the stage it is now, it seriously needs more development. If it is developed, then it will not necessarily be influenced by the price of btc and it will grow in a normal way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 04:50:21 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Ripple is no better than ethereum but it is obvious what it is happening, Ripple is mostly used by banks so its usage has not gone down significantly because of the crash, but the main utility of ethereum comes from allowing you to participate in icos and since icos are going down ethereum is going down with them.
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
For now, I prefer Ripple than Ethereum. Therefore I see that Ethereum will be able to lose to Ripple. At the moment Ripple has started to rise and become a coin with the second rank after Bitcoin and beat Ethereum. so that's the reason I chose Ripple.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
No, I don't believe that, just a coincidence. This case shows us what Etherium is very important for the market, and just the XRP coin, which does not affect the market. So it crashes less than Eth.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Not really. I've never used XRP and not going to. XRP is better only for huge banks to transfer money using ripple technology. For mass adoption xrp isn't that we need.
You have to pay for a wallet and your transactions aren't independent as in blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Xrp takes eth position number 2 and eth drops to 3. We don't know for how long this would be but it could go on for long. I like to see this kind of competition between them. It will put the devs on their feet to try to be there better project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 12:05:56 PM
Wether we like it or not it just happen that ripple going seems not affected with market bearish because even the marker is struggling ripple did something new which made it into rank #2 and ethereum down into rank #3. Whatever the reasons behind the important is the market will get well soon as possible.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
Ripple is a coin that is stable its performance is very good in a boring situation even though my opinion ethereum has high potential rather than Ripple so definitely ethereum will come back high. Riple and ethereum are good Coins. Ripple best.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 27, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Both coins are good for long-term holding and it is better to start investing in both as these are now available at its bottom of the year and give us good returns quickly in next runup. These coins will be rebound much faster than other altcoins when bull run start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

It is difficult to talk about which project is better and which is worse. They are completely different. And created for different purposes. If we take into account the issue of price, then at the moment we can observe a good dynamic in Ripple. But this is crypto. Tomorrow everything can change. At least, there is no doubt that Ethereum is a high-level project. And sooner or later it will grow strongly in price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 27, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
When will end these conversations that better. It's the same as asking - what's better? Carrots or cabbage? Two different kinds of coins. Sense to compare there is no

Here I am. It makes no sense to compare - one altcoin is created solely to simplify currency transfers. And the second is still much more complicated technologically.

Technology-technology. Goals-goals. But most importantly-when will growth. Long-term investments are also important.

This is true it is. the State of the ever increasing Ripple generates more profit. so being able to make the Ripple generates many more developments of prices. currently only the price is above the Ripple owned Ethereum as strong evidence of the existence of rapid progress at Ripple.
Ripple depends on the speculation. Remember there was no a clear reason to explain does ripple can be included as a security coin or not. SEC says that bitcoin can't be considered as security and that opens a big chance for ETF to be approved but there was a lot of problems in ripple.
Activity: 451
November 27, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
Both ripple and ethereal are cryptocurrency that run on top of blockchain technology, although both of these project are utilizing blockchain technology, they are targeting completely different sectors, if comparing the actual performance of the them, ripple is definitely the better blockchain than ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
yup that is true, xrp is used by many world banks so that many believe xrp.
eth is still in difficult times because the ico eth platform is a lot of scams
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 27, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
Ranking in marketcap is not a basis if the coins is much better than the other. ..............................
What i thought checking three times if coin still there means it is not some fraudulent operation.
And Coinmarketcap ranking tells everything of the coins quality.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
Maybe now the situation is. Ethereum is now better than ethereum. Because we see for ourselves that Ripple is now very good from ethereum. Ripple every day is increasing, therefore now ripple is better than Ethereum
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 27, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
now ripple has beaten ethereum, maybe this year is the ethereum downturn and most people believe in ripple, because a lot of news is not good about ethereum so the price drops quite deep and the ethereum position is taken over by the ripple
For me Ethereum is still better than any Altcoin because even this year have been falling for many times and until now it is still is one of the valuable and profitable once its start to rise. Also not only ETH is having continuously falling of itsmprice because all of them are experiencing to have long time dropping but it seem that Ethereum is one of the Altcoin than can recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 11:24:18 AM
now ripple has beaten ethereum, maybe this year is the ethereum downturn and most people believe in ripple, because a lot of news is not good about ethereum so the price drops quite deep and the ethereum position is taken over by the ripple
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 27, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
I would say at the moment XRP. Because Ripple will replace SWIFT standard in near future which can be defined as very strong use case in banking sector. But Ethereum’s smart contract has meaning yet only in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 27, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

No one can tell really, I think the reason why XRP outrun the ETH is because of its previous listing on the coin base. As we all know, listing in an exchange do really attract investors to buy more of this token which result to its sudden increase. But that is just my speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: