Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 43. (Read 62595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
It can't be said that xrp or eth is better, but we need to see which one got more support and transaction volume, xrp is backed by centralised investors and eth is used for smart contract both of them got a different usage, but I prefer in eth because it's a decentralized coin and got more place to used rather than xrp
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

I still believe that Ethreum is better way far then Ripple.
Ripple is now rank 2nd with more than 40 billion supply in the market.
Ethereum might fell on the market with its value but it will rise again.
we just keep on holding and trusting the coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 20, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Weird question . Better in what? These projects are designed for different purposes, have a different target application and different users. The only thing they can compare is the total capitalization. Yes, today ripзle has surpassed ethereum in terms of capitalization, but I can’t draw any other conclusions from this fact, especially who is better or worse.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
I just don't understand why ripple better than Ethereum, I heared that Ethereum 2.0 was announced and really don't understand why price falling much more than others, if  situation at the market won't change it can become a dream for Ripple holders and fans, but I still support ETH.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
it's okay for now XRP can compete with ETH, but for the future I really hope ETH can rise again, because ETH is one of my favorite coins from the past. and I strongly disagree if the ETH price drops, and that makes me sad.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
November 20, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
After reading articles about fork and 51 percent attack, proof of work and proof of stake consensus. I see there is no issue about with the Ripple and XRP network. XRP is more secure than ETH but ETH has more supporters than XRP nevertheless XRP are backed by large financial and banking institution and this is where the long term support really matters. When the crypto down turn occurs XRP will do the reversal so in my own opinion XRP is much better than ETH and this is really proven during the bear market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 10:05:27 AM
I think your judgement about XRP better than ETH because in the coinmarkecap rank XRP now on number 2 and ETH on number 3 is not relevant. Because coinmarketcap is only mattered about the trading volume, not the technology. I think ETH still more advanced than XRP especially ETH will launch their new version.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
does ranking 2 then make ripple better than eth? I don't think so and ranking is only based on market cap, not about the best or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
Yes, if seen in CMC, their volume occupies the second place, but in terms of price, my technology is more confident with ETH because their technology has been heavily boarded by ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
That's what happened at this time Ripple has taken over Ethereum, but somehow until now, because Ethereum will soon launch Ethereum 2.0, although it's still a rumor and uncertain when it will be released soon, but with Ethereum 2.0 ethereum hopes will stay alive
Activity: 196
November 20, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
maybe for now, XRP can compete with ETH and I admit that. but for the future I am not able to predict how it will continue, whether ETH will really experience a very sharp price decline or vice versa will bounce back against XRP again. no one knows that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

There is no better just such a situation has arisen because all the projects use ETH investors and fraudsters, bountists and many others. When everyone starts selling it is clear that she falls.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: