Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 42. (Read 62595 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

ETH and XRP are similar coins. But there is more often cheat with XRP. So ETH is preferable. Also now all tokens is deep in hole so you can invest now I think!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Ethereum was still very good coin. The ranking system in coinmarketcap doesn't declare that the higher ranks is better. It is just the marketcap value that is been measuring to determine their ranks. Compared to xrp and to eth. Ethereum is more useful in any use case aspect.
Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
I personally think that now ripple has bypassed the ethereum in terms of development and rightfully overtook him in the list
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 20, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Well, that is the problem. I know nothing about that XRP and yet I know much about ETH.
It is like the people's choice. Or should we say the traders choice?

They are now creating a lot of money from it, just buying those coins for a cheaper price. Well, ETH was like that before and soon it will also fall down, then this investors that are so called from it or supporters will replace it with another one.

Will happen over and over again. It is just money which is the purpose, not the project itself.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
November 20, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
maybe for now, XRP can compete with ETH and I admit that. but for the future I am not able to predict how it will continue, whether ETH will really experience a very sharp price decline or vice versa will bounce back against XRP again. no one knows that.

What do you mean, maybe for now? It is a fact, it happened Smiley
You say maybe for now but still do not give a reason why it would just be for now?

Better just post "I do not know what i am trying to say or why" at least make a guess Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
And the ripple is better than ethereum? The level of capitalization does not mean anything. Moreover, these coins are not so different from each other in terms of capitalization. Let's compare then their prices. Ripple is now trading somewhere around half a dollar, while even at current prices, ethereum is three hundred times higher than ripple in price. In terms of functions, popularity, demand ethereum everywhere ahead. The time will come and ethereum will regain its second place in terms of capitalization, as it has done more than once.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 20, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
Yes for now! Since (XRP) Ripple is showing strength despite the storm in crypto-currency market. Most of all the crypto-currency is continue to bleed, the gap between Ethereum and Ripple Market Cap was split wider in the previous days. But i think Ethereum will rebound and back its position when the right time comes.
Activity: 490
November 20, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
maybe I think it's true that better than ethereum investors are getting bored with ethereum and trying to leave it ico is also dead and not so good there is no change in diethereum when other coins begin to develop ethereum is still running where it is ranked second replaced xrp I have predicted that this is a very long time. I see the potential in XP is very large. I hope in the future, how much will be ranked first
Activity: 912
November 20, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
In general, I think that people are now saving themselves by transferring their money into a ripple, they may have thought that the ripple is still safer than anything else and in the case of a scam crypto the ripple will live.  Grin Grin Grin
Now they don’t want to give us cheap to buy a ripple, even on such a collapse of the market.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
XRP platform is centralization. So I don't believe in XRP much even though XRP is the second coin now. I think ETH will recover and take the 2nd position again soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 20, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
At this point, what we see on Coinmarketcap does not illustrate the real situation. It is a panic that is unnatural for a normal market. I think that in a few months users will be able to calmly rate which currency is better for them. Now we can only patiently wait for the situation to calm down.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 20, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
XRP and ETH have their own advantages and in my opinion both are just as good. XRP has a good movement this year with their new platform and is able to shift ETH in second place. I think ETH will take it back.
Activity: 96
November 20, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
I think Price of Etherum pump mainly because of ICO trend. Most ICOs used ETH as payment method and they use Etherum network for creating tokens. Now that trend is decreasing. XRP is doing well since its start. Huge community and huge partnerships. XRP is in good position i think.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
for now xrp is better than ether because a lot of good news about xrp is used by banks. but someday Etherher will definitely give resistance and return to position 2. I like XP because the transaction is fast and the fee is small while Etherum for trading is still better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 20, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
for situations like this XRP is indeed better than Ethereum and indeed the price is very competitive at all, but this is a situation that is not good for comparing things because indeed the crypto market is currently chaotic
Activity: 371
November 20, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
Is this true? ripple is better than ethereum because they are number 2 now?
Coinmarketcap are just multipying the price to the total number of tokens in the market.
IF you will see Ripple can't still make it more than 1 USD now.
They are just plenty of supplies like more than 40Billion++++
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
There is no better. But XRP development did better than ETH on this year. But i don't like XRP as it is a centralized coin. But traders don't care about this, they only look at the price movement.
Maybe traders i believe prefer how XRP is moving. But both of them are risky investments. Maybe banks are trying to win the war against cryptos.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 20, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
It can't be said that xrp or eth is better, but we need to see which one got more support and transaction volume, xrp is backed by centralised investors and eth is used for smart contract both of them got a different usage, but I prefer in eth because it's a decentralized coin and got more place to used rather than xrp
Kinda true, higher market capital doesn't necessarily mean that the XRP is better than ETH because both of them have its own advantages.
When it comes to market cap it's just the market that decide the whole thing not the uniqueness of that coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

I still believe that Ethreum is better way far then Ripple.
Ripple is now rank 2nd with more than 40 billion supply in the market.
Ethereum might fell on the market with its value but it will rise again.
we just keep on holding and trusting the coin.
Ripple did have a fairly stable State in the achievement of the growth of Cryptocurrency.
This will be very capable of making Ripple generates more support from enthusiasts who are confident with the presence of growth on the development of Ripple. It is also capable of being basic Ripple better from Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
It is two very different cryptocurrencies with really different purposes. XRP is not a cryptocurrency technically. So we could not argue what is better, Ripple or Ethereum in general. But what we all should know, that is the Ethereum does not have a chances to become much more popular than now with its today's architecture. But Ripple does.
Pages:
Jump to: