Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 15. (Read 50220 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:35:36 PM
Is Argentas just a tool for migrating traditional banking services to blockchain, or will it be a banking service application using your own blockchain?

A financial blockchain platform with its own native cryptocurrency and dapps that will eventually take over many banking/financial services. The blockchain and virtual currency already replace payments and accounts per se.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.
in the direction that you are implementing your projects are indeed some other blockchain concepts being developed(like crypterium and mycryptobank). but the good one will stay on and be very profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
I also believe that the Argentas team has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions,I think the project has all the chances of success,be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 08:03:11 PM
I wish your project runs successfully.
Sensible project, classy results, engaging website.

Thank you! It's true.
Activity: 17
August 07, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?
copper member
July 26, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
I wish you advance! Interesting job, brilliant activity, cognitive activity!

Thank you for your positive feedback!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Interested in the project, I think that the financial system is always relevant.I think the team should be able to implement all the plans and thus be useful for financial institutions.

Very true! I have studied this one a lot and fully agree with you!
copper member
July 26, 2018, 07:02:43 PM
DASH Token Airdrop

DASH Token Airdrop has started, GET 100 USD worth of DASHT by filling this form https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Yj1SETrLUA53g7us2

Totally wrong place to advertise that as the first post of a newbie. And apparently nothing to do with DASH either.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Accepting BTC and ETH right now  Grin

I think this was an important thing to do that they expanded it, to cover other cryptos as well.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
DASH Token Airdrop

DASH Token Airdrop has started, GET 100 USD worth of DASHT by filling this form https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Yj1SETrLUA53g7us2
copper member
August 04, 2018, 12:51:57 PM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!

You're right! I have come up with the same in my own analysis. This is a unique project.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
Your website definitely convinced me.

Looking forward to see how big this project will grow!  Smiley

Thank you for positive feedback! It is appreciated.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.

I studied this one very carefully, in depth, and it has a huge potential. Much more than people understand I believe. And very few know this one so far!
copper member
July 26, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Acquiring AXU Tokens is simple, fast, easy & safe

Now available also in BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, fiat (credit/debit cards and currencies) via PayPal at argentas.io
copper member
August 04, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.
I agree, seeing the market today is indeed making us a little weak to join disebuah a good project though. hopefully next month will be good news from the market and ico project to be interested again by the investors

Based on what I have understood there are signs that the market should be improving soon. It has been a bit too much of towing and rowing lately, quite frustrating IMO. Probably not the only one Grin
copper member
July 26, 2018, 06:29:46 PM
We look forward to the video you can convince the participants and investors to support and join with your project so that in the future the more smoothly in achieving the target.

New videos available on our channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTXWWAuLmMqMhKAMWUWoNhw. The token also now available in addition to XLM with BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, fiat (PayPal, credit/debit cards) at argentas.io.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

Yes! Even sooner than we think  Grin

True!
The positive mood is very important. ARGENTAS might become leader in this field.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 05:16:49 PM
What makes something Second Gen Blockchain?

The "first generation" blockchain represents the first major wave started by bitcoin 10 years ago, which is already of a decade old technology. When such technology faced real-world challenges, different external solutions and layers need to be developed, because the core cannot accommodate many things directly e.g. large volume of payments. In brief, the "second generation" blockchain technologies represent a new wave, where the structural, architectural problems that have emerged in the first gen blockchain technologies preventing them to scale up to global volume and speed, have been taken into account in the design and architecture outright, rather than to develop further layers that entail many risks of losing the integrity with the core, when they are build one on top of the other and so on. It is hard to draw a strict line, however, what is first, second, and while be third generation etc. - it is subject to debate of course, but our perspective is to illustrate the structural differences between the first gen solutions and what has happened thereafter.
Activity: 16
August 03, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
Interested in the project, I think that the financial system is always relevant.I think the team should be able to implement all the plans and thus be useful for financial institutions.

The team seem to have a background in financial institution/ Fin-tech. I should not be so hard for them to build this. I'm more curious about  the blockchain side
copper member
July 26, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
How accurate and reliable is the mechanism for tracking the optimal prices for foreign exchange transactions?

Depends on the "breadth and depth" of the available market and participants who make the bidding on the decentralized exchange that features on the platform. There will be a pathfinding mechanism to find the most advantageous combination of prices for indirect currency pairs. But the more there are participants, the better is the depth and breadth of the market for fx available on the network, and the more advantageous will be the quotes vis-à-vis the general fx market. Along with time, when the participation on the network grows, it becomes more and more beneficial for the users as the competition intensifies.
Pages:
Jump to: