Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 14. (Read 50217 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
The development of Argentas is pretty good, and the positive response continues to flow to provide support, I am sure that this project will achieve success.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
The web is banking: the true democratization of finance, how to get existing Banks to accept and run, has nothing to do with the technology itself, but some bankers' innate ideas, perhaps not so easily changed.

100% agree. Argentas is all about the technology first, considering friendly traditional banks in its ecosystem for now.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
The web is banking: the true democratization of finance, how to get existing Banks to accept and run, has nothing to do with the technology itself, but some bankers' innate ideas, perhaps not so easily changed.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 07:09:18 PM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!
August 14, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
I believe that the Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions.
I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

Gold words! I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better. Cool I'm really looking forward to it. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, this is a new era in the development of finance.
Activity: 16
August 14, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
An excellent project and I see a perspective for investing in the first place. I think I can make money on this and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 7
August 14, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
I believe that the Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions.
I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
Even though the idea is not ground-breaking in any shape/form, I still feel like this is a great project)) Don't have to reinvent the wheel, y'know?))
Activity: 5
August 13, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
This can become the starting point of a revolution in the banking system.
It should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of payment system.
August 13, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
I think that this project can globally change the work of banking. A simple and easy-to-use application will be in demand. With the rapid integration of the blockchain as the banking system, we will get excellent results.
August 13, 2018, 07:31:49 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.
August 13, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!
August 13, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!

Sooner is better. There are so many opportunities with the blockchain! I hope it will come to sth strong, solid and untouchable
August 13, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!
Activity: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
I look on this one for a few weeks too. Very promising! All the work I did on the bounty will pay  Grin
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
"This is the pre-distribution phase only that started slowly to introduce the token to the community, with hardcap 100M tokens (10% of total) at 0.4 XLM (half the ICO price, very attractive), current allocations at around 35% - as everybody knows, the crypto market is down now so it makes it a bit slower but hopefully the market picks up again soon "
This is a good information
August 10, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

True. There are many projects claiming to be "crypto banks" but they are just projects intending to acquire a same old-fashioned bank and claim that it is suddenly "decentralized" even if it is not - a normal regulated bank cannot by definition be "decentralized".

So, a bank can not be decentralized?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
August 09, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

there is this system running, because otherwise it does not work. now you need to adjust everything. maybe everything will change in the future
Activity: 16
August 09, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

Argentas is different in several aspects to the traditional banks and even from traditional banks which would use blockchain technology. The concept is the key to use 100% of what the blockchain technology allows!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
Hi dev. This coin is only a token on Eth network? In future this coin will be swap and will have his own blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: