Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 13. (Read 50217 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

Argentas is different in several aspects to the traditional banks and even from traditional banks which would use blockchain technology. The concept is the key to use 100% of what the blockchain technology allows!
Activity: 16
September 05, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

AXU is ?

Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

This project has many benefits to users, supported by a strong financial technology, Argentas will provide many benefits, the project will also create a proper blockchain platform so that it can promote the growth of the economics of crypto.

It would be optimal if the crypto market could stabilize a bit
Activity: 8
September 05, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!

Fully agree with you!

100% agree too  Grin

Maybe not as soon as you think. The mass is more sceptical than we are.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 17
September 05, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
As i see Argentas is a fast growing and successful platform. Study this project and determine if it will help your progress in various areas, because you will have a huge number of advantages, starting to use this ecosystem. This ecosystem is something that i has been looking for a long time because it offers the most favorable conditions, as well as useful and simply necessary functions.

The Ecosystem here is a real added value which put in on another level regarding to other projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
A good project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. It deserves more attention from the public, it is promising, and I think this project will be a great success.
Yes, the project is really impressive with its new technologies.It is possible that the interaction of cryptocurrency and Fiat economy will be of particular interest for many financial institutions.We can say that this is a new generation blockchain.At the moment,Argentas has attracted my attention with its unconventional vision in the field of Finance,and I wanted this project to implement its idea.
September 04, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
Do you have any videos where I can see how your products work?
September 04, 2018, 04:35:32 AM
Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.

I hope people will understand the real potential there is with the Blokchain Technology faster than they did with the Internet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
September 03, 2018, 08:20:39 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
As i see Argentas is a fast growing and successful platform. Study this project and determine if it will help your progress in various areas, because you will have a huge number of advantages, starting to use this ecosystem. This ecosystem is something that i has been looking for a long time because it offers the most favorable conditions, as well as useful and simply necessary functions.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
August 25, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
Argentas introduces the new Architecture of Money (AOM).AOM helps to transform global banking, payments and other financial services, migrate such activities into blockchain ecosystem, and generate entirely new
economic and financial activity in the crypto-driven economic system." If this can be fully done by this project, it will take blockchain technology and crypto closer to the masses
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
August 22, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
Argentas is a banking project and uses Stelar's wallet, if not mistaken. If the wallet that came in was not only a stamping coin, could it not? does it mean for a few coins in one wallet?
August 22, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
Blockchain technology provides a good opportunity to create such products. I think the team will make the most of this resource to change outdated banking system.
Activity: 7
August 22, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
The project has very ambitious plans to improve the banking system! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
August 22, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
Any project that adds something to the technological revolution we live nowadays, has my attention. That's why I'll definitely keep an eye on this project and support it
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Activity: 8
August 21, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
The market is low right now. It's time to find out the really good one projects to go further in the revolution

In French we can say  cryptocurrency is like the "Montagnes russes" for the last weeks.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
August 20, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
The situation in digital crypto now is not good. But I think we can get the good situation at the future. So many token and coin now, I think we can HOLD our token and coin. Everybody will success in the future through the blockchain technology in this era.
So this project must be support for success.
August 20, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.
August 17, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
The market is low right now. It's time to find out the really good one projects to go further in the revolution
Pages:
Jump to: