Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 12. (Read 50217 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 10:05:31 AM
Well,
working now as Argentas Ambassador to help our global community grow further. Hope, the Project will be.
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 12:55:08 AM
your telegram channel is crawling with invites might as well create a new channel to discuss technical stuff and the future of argentas, i have read the new road map and its promising as long as you got the right people into it, that referral through invitation only can also be game so i suggest that you hire a third party KYC provider.   
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
February 11, 2019, 04:10:29 PM
Get your exclusive invitation now - check out the website https://argentas.io

At what stage is the project? I looked at the last 20 posts on Twitter and there is the same text "Take the path to the future of money. Find your own invitation", do you have technical news? what is the progress in the development of Hydra blockchain?

Yes the last SM posts refer to the new ongoing campaign. The platform development has been delayed by the difficult crypto market, so our objectives there have not been met in these continued circumstances, and project awareness is being built otherwise. You can read about the new campaign, the project roadmap and more on our website https://argentas.io.
Yes, I, to be honest, assumed it would, given all the recent events. However, I am glad that you do not give up and look for options and alternatives. Keep it up.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
February 04, 2019, 11:16:51 AM
Get your exclusive invitation now - check out the website https://argentas.io

At what stage is the project? I looked at the last 20 posts on Twitter and there is the same text "Take the path to the future of money. Find your own invitation", do you have technical news? what is the progress in the development of Hydra blockchain?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
The project is worthy of respect and attention. I hope that sales will close successfully and the team will be able to continue working
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
Really good project!  I think that the platform will meet all expectations and will bear fruit.I will watch its development! I am sure that the ico will succeed.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
September 28, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
Love the work u guys have been doing so far, low-key ecstatic about the future of this project, cannot wait to hear some exciting news
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
a good project that carries the concept of banking and finance, which has a very interesting mission, a blockchain platform that is Argentas that helps develop the global financial system faster, cheaper, easier, safer and comfortable, surely this project will be fast-paced, good luck in this project. and get support from many circles, success always

You got it very well:) Thank you for your positive feedback - much appreciated.
the past there are banking-themed projects and this one project will definitely be able to compete and certainly can achieve satisfying results that can attract many interested investors. Success is always for future projects.
Activity: 364
September 24, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
a good project that carries the concept of banking and finance, which has a very interesting mission, a blockchain platform that is Argentas that helps develop the global financial system faster, cheaper, easier, safer and comfortable, surely this project will be fast-paced, good luck in this project. and get support from many circles, success always
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 09:56:49 PM
insofar as I see this project has a lot of support to successfully hope that the managing team will work well so that the project will be successful and will give good news to the participants who join. Hopefully sales will reach targeted results and tokens as well as high prices as has been expected
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
September 16, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Activity: 7
September 11, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
It's true this could be the latest system for banking system with this concept, and if developed again by being able to make payments through cryptocurrency would be very useful in the future.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 7
September 11, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
Hi,  Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 8
September 10, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I think it would be really hard to lead this project without any banking knowledge. When reading the White Paper we understand a bit more your way of thinking and your knowledge in this area
Activity: 17
September 10, 2018, 06:00:18 AM
The situation in digital crypto now is not good. But I think we can get the good situation at the future. So many token and coin now, I think we can HOLD our token and coin. Everybody will success in the future through the blockchain technology in this era.
So this project must be support for success.

I agree so much on this! At least, it will allow to build something more durable. The technology is there and it will last!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
September 06, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
Activity: 9
September 06, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?

Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. Smart-contracts allow users to change money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way. The most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills the compliance with obligations. Hope it helps.
Pages:
Jump to: