Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 13. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
waves?

Waves - price up and down. Price will fluctuate up and down once dev delivers something. It will once they start releasing the screenshots of the test net and other things they got planned.
IT'S A SCAM, THE DEV IS PLACEBO (HE IS ALSO AN ESCROW FOR ALL HIS OTHER SHITCOIN_ riskcoin_planet_etc...).

Lol fuders already. No coin a scam if u make money on it. Already made me initial investment back. Rest is just profit.

Ignore this guy he prob brought high and lost out when he dropped cus he didn't stake.

Give dev a chance to prove himself.  At very least ride the wave s
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
IT'S A SCAM, THE DEV IS PLACEBO (HE IS ALSO AN ESCROW FOR ALL HIS OTHER SHITCOIN_ riskcoin_planet_etc...).
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
decode for all please the meaning of your words
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 42

∁yber∁oin Announcement

We will keep this brief and to the point. The fork we did today was not planned to take place today but rather
 in a few more days. However, by community demand it was needed earlier. So we move to normal vPoS and
 development stage a little sooner than anticipated.

Let us give you a brief introduction to the devs. Syber with over 15 years experience in C++ coding and a collection
 of other talents, and me,  a little over 5 years experience in coding and project management. This we will prove to you
 in a very short period of time. So what's next?

With only the two of us working we will try to rollout the next phase of development aka "∁yberNodes" in a timely manner.
 Syber will be working full time on the ∁yber∁oin project, while I will be available part time due to work commitments.

∁yberNodes: a port of darkcoin/dash with a twist. We expect to roll this out within two weeks and another
                    ∁yberNodes fork will be needed. ∁yberNodes will not be a copy, but will have it's own development path.
                    ∁yberNodes will offer decentralized mixer for anonymous transactions, and will offer an opportunity to gain
                    profits for the people running them. We are currently working on having a testnet version up and running,
                    as soon as that is done will post some screenshots and will update you on progress daily.

Other Enhancements will be made as well to the UI and vPoS settings, with great attention to security and viability of the chain.

* ∁yberNode buy in price is not yet determined.

∁∁ dev team
 Buy the devs a Mocha: CVabPvZJWZh2kkJ2Pkd1u3DbLpSGSmENhJ

Activity: 546
   CyberCoinDev

about what time is the  Announcements ,  going to be leaving soon. for the weekend  and I did not want to miss  the  Announcements.

buy aload of coins, forget it for weekend then come back to the moon!

lol ,  I spent all my btc  that I had  today and got  more cc Smiley

go enjoy your weekend. you will come back happy Smiley

I did order more BTC from  Coinbase on Tuesday morning but the  BTC will arrive by the end of day on Monday Apr 13, 2015 Sad . coinbase  is slow   so i can buy more CC  . but I guess I will  enjoy my weekend. and  will come back happy  Smiley  Smiley

[____4hours____]  for announcements
   CyberCoinDev

about what time is the  Announcements ,  going to be leaving soon. for the weekend  and I did not want to miss  the  Announcements.

lol ,  I spent all my btc  that I had  today and got  more cc Smiley

go enjoy your weekend. you will come back happy Smiley
   CyberCoinDev

lol ,  I spent all my btc  that I had  today and got  more cc Smiley
   CyberCoinDev

CyberCoinDev

CyberCoinDev, when the announcement? Time - tik-tak,...
I predict some useless / shitty announcement!

Thank you for your prediction. Still working on the announcement I will try to make it brief and not meet your standards.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I predict some useless / shitty announcement!
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
hold some cybercoin for long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TEAM BTX
my stakes were defiantly cut by alot.. seems to be working like its supposed to be! good work devs!
Activity: 588

∁yber∁oin fork was seamless and we are on for our next stage.
Working on announcement for later today.

∁∁ dev team

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: