Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 14. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Activity: 58
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TEAM BTX
i can confirm staking is working perfectly and with out any problems now, been coming in steady every hour to hour and 15 min.. good work guys.. ready to hear the announcement!
©
just wait the good news from dev. We will see the Moon
Activity: 728
this slow block time be no good at doing transactions. I thinking InstantX transactions added with nodes *HINT* Wink

Yes,  I have notice that blocks is really slow ...  it should pick up soon  I hope  Smiley

maybe it just because between blocks is really slow atm?? i thought it would of gone out on the next one tho
i have unconfirmed transactions when sending coins and they been like that for ages. tried deleting block chain and redownloading it but they still show unconfirmed and not in my wallet. what can i do? when i press repair wallet it says

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 1,
"amount affected by repair" : ****
}

and this happens everytime i restart the wallet they appear spent when they not and i repair and it does the same.

need help!

Just try -pywallet

save your wallet.dat first  Cheesy

there still trying to send the coins and just unconfirmed but it is not getting sent :S its only going from wallet to another wallet didnt think it would be much trouble :S
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
i have unconfirmed transactions when sending coins and they been like that for ages. tried deleting block chain and redownloading it but they still show unconfirmed and not in my wallet. what can i do? when i press repair wallet it says

{
}

and this happens everytime i restart the wallet they appear spent when they not and i repair and it does the same.

need help!

Just try -pywallet

save your wallet.dat first  Cheesy

{
}

need help!
©
I'm ready in the ride Smiley Smiley

Edit : The market is in action and ready for moon
Smiley looking forward to your announcement

would recommend buying more Smiley
Activity: 27

Hello all

Got my coffee in hand and Looking forward  to the announcement some time Today  Smiley

It's 18.08 pm dinner time here and wait for some good news today  Cheesy

Hello all

Got my coffee in hand and Looking forward  to the announcement some time Today  Smiley

Activity: 27
Activity: 11
11890 -12000 is coming
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
CC will be bigger than Crave soon...get it while it's dirt cheap  Cool

funny guy ...  Grin

less than 1 week left till 1 sat

With  community support of this coin  it can be more than 1 sat in a week , what I see this coin can be 200 sat or more. some guys are here for the fast buck then they get out . we all got to give the coins a chance , I have seen coins go from 50 sat to 500 sat  then to 2500 all in 2 1/2 weeks .

so let all give the coin a chance and support this coin.

I decided to hold.  Also, I'm satisfied at the actions being taken by the devs. 
Chance 'um.  I nearly bailed a few times.  Long made short, I think CC is an honest effort.

Cheers! 

Pages:
Jump to: