Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 5. (Read 72015 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide

∁yber∁oin Update:

∁∁ Dev team will release a fork tomorrow to change specs on High vPoS and end it at block 12000
We will inform exchanges tomorrow after we commit the new code to dev branch.
New wallets will be compiled for everyone to update to. This update will be mandatory.
Immediately after block 12000 we will post our development roadmap which will impress
the community. This will include highly sought after features in the crypto community at large.
We hope these adjustments will help counter the fud attacks and strengthen our community.

∁∁ dev team.

look at 10k ccoin and snowballs prices hardforks FTW

told u guys 1 sat was incoming. silly sheep
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
just to inform that top wallet is my bittrex account which doesnt seem to be updating and it is a false wallet for rich list. there are no coins in that wallet now dunno why it still showing some.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
cause the bitcoin community is being flooded with simple minds.. Tongue... next it'll be something like.. cause he used the same font, it must be the same dev..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Dev is either an idiot to abandon a coin at this stage, or... he is too busy on 8BIT.
Not sure what he will done when done with 8BIT - return here, or start another hiPos coin...  Undecided

Takeover could be a good idea for someone who is actually able to code this stuff... A lot of similar work is already done on 8BIT and can be copied/used here.

Why do you think it's the same dev?   Even though they both used red color font, actual font is different.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
The Dev is either an idiot to abandon a coin at this stage, or... he is too busy on 8BIT.
Not sure what he will done when done with 8BIT - return here, or start another hiPos coin...  Undecided

Takeover could be a good idea for someone who is actually able to code this stuff... A lot of similar work is already done on 8BIT and can be copied/used here.
there is no point dumping at 1 satoshi. Besides, no buy orders left.

2-3 days from now it will get de-listed and gone for good.
look at top wallet now  Shocked someone know something??

That 1 satoshi buy wall is gobbling up a lot of the coins. Maybe its the Dev or someone planning a takeover. Good luck to them.

Could be they were moaning they hadn't got enough coins. Expect a feature released then price spike a d dump
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

That 1 satoshi buy wall is gobbling up a lot of the coins. Maybe its the Dev or someone planning a takeover. Good luck to them.

Activity: 61
So another dead coin.....

by looks of it. i sold half of mine and just staking rest. if it suddenly picks back up i be happy but if not never mind. i sure someone will buy them at 1sat.

∁yber∁oin's future was argued about a few weeks ago. One side said it would be dead by now and the other said it was going to the moon. It's a pity the dead coin argument was right.

but you are missing something !!
Not all coins have such a great support and interest of miners and traders, just visit the pools, exchanges.....

where do you see interest ?

@ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician.

nice troll , remember me to quote this in a week after the free fall " @ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician. "

Quoted so I can check in a week to see which of you is right. I'm shocked at how quickly it got onto so many exchanges, but we'll have to see how well the trading goes.

by looks of it. i sold half of mine and just staking rest. if it suddenly picks back up i be happy but if not never mind. i sure someone will buy them at 1sat.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
It is at least silly for the Dev to abandon this coin now... He can easily buy it now for about 1-2 sat (maybe he already was buying, thanks to dumpers). The community is still here, and if Dev come out with the master(Cyber)nodes, this will give another life to this coin, with price rising a lot. This coin still has potential - the name, the community, as to me it is ideal coin to work on, if you want to pickup it for 1 sat, develop, then sell for at least 10x or 100x the current price.
stuff is moving as we speak split into another 2 wallets...dev what are you doing....

maybe not think i was following the transactions to trex then to other wallets.

1.8mil in 1 wallet that directly off the dev fund one that was staking till the 25th but hasnt dumped.
not sure if this is dead just yet. follow the devs funds and there was a transfer this morning so they are still about. i sold a few but gonna hold on to the rest and see what happens. Prob is dead but not much point selling now. all they would need do is release something. price would go up then everyone can dump Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
I have checked the IRC channel and that is dead too.

Time to nail that last nail in this coffin !!!

u guys missed the memo er one moved to 8bit witch is dying now too on ta da next one
I have checked the IRC channel and that is dead too.

Time to nail that last nail in this coffin !!!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm curious to news  Huh Huh

I think so.

I left 1M coins themselves. But, suddenly I find myself Rights and earn some BTC with this shit))))

I think the 8bit dev is the same guy that did this coin. Both of them write their updates in red, I haven't seen a dev do that before. The 8Bit dev regged his account the same day that this dev seemingly abandoned CC coin. Both coins are similar with masternodes, pow then pos. I haven't done much more digging than that. To me this isn't a problem. I just hope he comes back and supports this coin.

My guess is that 8Bit will be pumped and then abandoned soon after.
Or maybe dev could have mined enough coins to make it worth working on it, and so the coin will survive a bit longer...

Very likely. I'm looking for that 8bit pump to get out of it. I was hoping this one would but w/e. Look at all the coins launching in the past few days. Crazy..
Activity: 325
Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm curious to news  Huh Huh

I think so.

I left 1M coins themselves. But, suddenly I find myself Rights and earn some BTC with this shit))))

I think the 8bit dev is the same guy that did this coin. Both of them write their updates in red, I haven't seen a dev do that before. The 8Bit dev regged his account the same day that this dev seemingly abandoned CC coin. Both coins are similar with masternodes, pow then pos. I haven't done much more digging than that. To me this isn't a problem. I just hope he comes back and supports this coin.

My guess is that 8Bit will be pumped and then abandoned soon after.
Or maybe dev could have mined enough coins to make it worth working on it, and so the coin will survive a bit longer...
according to bitbucket, there hasn't been any updates to the source since April 7th.  I doubt dev is around...

https://bitbucket.org/vPoS/cybercoin/overview
Pages:
Jump to: