Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 8. (Read 72015 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm curious to news  Huh Huh

I think so.

I left 1M coins themselves. But, suddenly I find myself Rights and earn some BTC with this shit))))
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm curious to news  Huh Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I think it was coming, something big  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

that's what she said  Shocked
I think it was coming, something big  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Pointless selling at this price anyway. See what happens hold. If anything a pump will happen eventually.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Huh

Some news update, Dev. ?

1 - They work hard.
2 - Maybe something happened.
3 - The project died.

Very strange. In this time coin is just 7 sat.
Activity: 62
another dead coin?

Dev would of dumped coins if they truely were out. They staking In different wallets.

I agree, stay calm and wait
another dead coin?

Dev would of dumped coins if they truely were out. They staking In different wallets.
Activity: 62
another dead coin?

we are waiting for an update until Saturday
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 546
It seems that something is happening. Yesterday I went to the market a few coins. After that, my pos rewards began to come to a different address that is not in my wallet. In the rich list has also changed address wallet. Maybe I do not quite understand how it works pos rewards, but I think this is the mix of transactions....

In any case I'll be waiting for any news.  Wink

It happened again. Address has changed again  Smiley

I did A test of the wallet to see if it changed address , well the POS works fine , but I did not  receive My Coins from bittrex  to my wallet  so i use the TxId
 in the Block Explorer  and this is what i got " Error! : Search found no results for:"  Is bittrex on a different fork Huh?  you might not get your coins ..Help

Problems on bittrex because I had the same problem. You must contact bittrex

bittrex Fix it, I got my coins  Smiley
It seems that something is happening. Yesterday I went to the market a few coins. After that, my pos rewards began to come to a different address that is not in my wallet. In the rich list has also changed address wallet. Maybe I do not quite understand how it works pos rewards, but I think this is the mix of transactions....

I did A test of the wallet to see if it changed address , well the POS works fine , but I did not  receive My Coins from bittrex  to my wallet  so i use the TxId
 in the Block Explorer  and this is what i got " Error! : Search found no results for:"  Is bittrex on a different fork Huh?  you might not get your coins ..Help

Problems on bittrex because I had the same problem. You must contact bittrex

Activity: 490

Activity: 588
CC dead?   Undecided

Na dev just in silent mode. They ain't dumped their coins. Be pointless to as well its worth nothing really. Give it till sat like he said

Maybe he will back someday with a red font update
CC dead?   Undecided

Na dev just in silent mode. They ain't dumped their coins. Be pointless to as well its worth nothing really. Give it till sat like he said
Activity: 66

take advantage of these low prices. then Just hold and wait. expect price to shoot up  Smiley

Roll Eyes so what we can do is just wait???

Then i'll wait until saturday for a big update!!!

are we stil waiting on them cybernodes

Ye said Saturday latest.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Roll Eyes so what we can do is just wait???

Then i'll wait until saturday for a big update!!!

are we stil waiting on them cybernodes
Pages:
Jump to: