Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 7. (Read 72015 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
got a few of them but when was alot higher =/ bout 3500sat. just staking what i got waiting for it go back up. agree that their communication is good.

maybe this dev is scooping up these cheap coins before releases summit i dunno. but they have not dumped their coins which is confusing. i holding off selling for bit as doesnt seem worth dumping at these prices.

I have followed this one for a while and I know that you are big holder, but to tell you the truth - you will lose here. I know how you feel right now, but don't have much expectations...

i know ye i have got aload of them. i already pulled my investment out so i not lost anything. worth waiting and see at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
got a few of them but when was alot higher =/ bout 3500sat. just staking what i got waiting for it go back up. agree that their communication is good.

maybe this dev is scooping up these cheap coins before releases summit i dunno. but they have not dumped their coins which is confusing. i holding off selling for bit as doesnt seem worth dumping at these prices.

I have followed this one for a while and I know that you are big holder, but to tell you the truth - you will lose here. I know how you feel right now, but don't have much expectations...
Move in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.1940

Dev always update n a lot of people interested it.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Move in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.1940

Dev always update n a lot of people interested it.
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
Really don't understand why devs gone silent. They still have coins and were staking till yesterday and they haven't dumped. Maybe they just getting rid of the weak hands

Really don't understand why devs gone silent. They still have coins and were staking till yesterday and they haven't dumped. Maybe they just getting rid of the weak hands
Activity: 546

To : CyberCoinDev

Any  updates  or  Announcement   on  ∁yber∁oin project Coming soon ? 

Activity: 373
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
This is a remarkable start for a coin.  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
meh, here we wait for a single pump so we can dump this shitcoin and get a few satoshis back  Roll Eyes

No point at this price. Dev hasn't dumped either. Summit must of happened not abandonned. Worth holding to wait and see.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
The name alone is what makes this coin valuable. The community should not allow this to die. This coin can have a bright future and could be used across the internet with good marketing. So quit complaining and step up as a community and make this coin worthy. It has an Awesome name going for itself...

Go ahead!  Roll Eyes Grin

Burn this shit and forget
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
The name alone is what makes this coin valuable. The community should not allow this to die. This coin can have a bright future and could be used across the internet with good marketing. So quit complaining and step up as a community and make this coin worthy. It has an Awesome name going for itself...
Activity: 212
Hello guys I'm not a cheater ,,,, but I'm all pissed .... Boris134 I'm the one to go for the jugular ... I'm here .... I John78 I am not happy that this coin dies
Activity: 58
the value of the latest coins only in speculation on the stock exchange - and nothing else!!!
a lot of coins lives after they were rejected devs
Why he does not fulfill the promises?
If he wanted run he would of dumped coins tho? If u follow the donation address they got split into 2 separate accounts and are staking. Summit may have happened but I wouldn't say it is abandoned just yet.
DEV promised photos where are they??? He promised that his friend will keep contact with us - where is he??? I offered him assistance in the development of coins, but he didn't answer me - why??? It's all very strange!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm curious to news  Huh Huh

I think so.

I left 1M coins themselves. But, suddenly I find myself Rights and earn some BTC with this shit))))

I think the 8bit dev is the same guy that did this coin. Both of them write their updates in red, I haven't seen a dev do that before. The 8Bit dev regged his account the same day that this dev seemingly abandoned CC coin. Both coins are similar with masternodes, pow then pos. I haven't done much more digging than that. To me this isn't a problem. I just hope he comes back and supports this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: