Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 6. (Read 72015 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
..Why would he make a new account? Even if is machine fails.. that doesn't need him to create a new account. If he's forgotten the password he could reset it via email. If you bought anymore coins after that message .. you might as well give your coins to a needy charity..It's either a message from the
CyberCoinDev himself or nothing at all.

I agree... I think its the DEV. The coin has an awesome name. Just publicity will get this coin going in no time. It would be silly to abandon, especially if  he hasnt sold. I think CC will go much higher in prices.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
..Why would he make a new account? Even if is machine fails.. that doesn't need him to create a new account. If he's forgotten the password he could reset it via email. If you bought anymore coins after that message .. you might as well give your coins to a needy charity..It's either a message from the
CyberCoinDev himself or nothing at all.

To rephrase this. I believe that this is NOT the DEV...just an elaborate con.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Just like to say

I think I will move on from Cybercoin 
 I hope you did not buy more coins from that  Announcement .
 I almost did buy more coins back, that did sell off : but thanks to borris123
saying it might be a fake account. it made me think
 it might be  a scam

so thank you borris123

kprell40......

kprell40 I wrote you a private message

I wrote you a private message  back
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
kprell40 I wrote you a private message
Google ...

To : warplat

Google ?

ok but once I learn , how do I get the is it code or software of this coins , and if " and not say that I will be"   a new Developer of this coins ok .
 can someone take it from me .

there is a lot that  do not know.

I think it would a lot of undertaking and responsibility for me to do it.

I would not like to let the   community down  if I can't deliver  my promises.

I 'm not sure what to do......

But for now  let see if   CyberCoinDev2  is for for real

"""    anyone can make a fake account to do a pump it up   ""

kprell40

PS : I would not run out to buy this coin , until we know more

kprell40 this is you are CyberCoinDev2
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No , But I wish I know more about Making coins , than I would Be interested in working on this coin . or take it over if community like me to
 I do not know how or where to go to learn to be a developer , unless you know where to go to learn , or if I have the time to do it .

but for now I'm just a miner that like mine coins .....
   I did sell lot my coins and moved on to a new coins  

kprell40......
ок! )))) now please buy for 4 Satoshi )))))))
buy please for 3 Satoshi
kprell40 this is you are CyberCoinDev2
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                                                         ∁yber∁oin Announcement    

I'm am so sorry for the confusion. I did not abandon the coin! I had some personal issues and due to computer failure but I'm back now let's get this coin going.

1. ∁ybernodes will be released soon . " I had some delays do to computer failure "
 2. A updated Road Map with new ideas released 2 weeks
 3. A multipool to mine CC released month or sooner
 4. A online store that community can put items up for sale and use cc coins . released month

once Again sorry for the delay ....

CyberCoinDev
     CyberCoinDev2 " New Account"

haha well thats gotta be a gd way to try pump it up. create new account and pretend be dev
Yes true anyone can make a fake account , but we will see .....
                                                         ∁yber∁oin Announcement    

I'm am so sorry for the confusion. I did not abandon the coin! I had some personal issues and due to computer failure but I'm back now let's get this coin going.

1. ∁ybernodes will be released soon . " I had some delays do to computer failure "
 4. A online store that community can put items up for sale and use cc coins . released month

CyberCoinDev

This sounds good to me. I'm in Willing  go and buy more coins, But as long CyberCoinDev2 is the true Developer of this coin . I will give some time to see any Announcement........

Activity: 728
                                                         ∁yber∁oin Announcement    

CyberCoinDev

haha well thats gotta be a gd way to try pump it up. create new account and pretend be dev
Putin asks to sell too)))))
I have Barack Obama and Chuck Norris bought 1567352389 CyberCoin))))))))))
children)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Where's your friend? )))))))))))))))))))))
CyberCiborg2??? ))))))))))))))))))
Activity: 1
                                                         ∁yber∁oin Announcement    

CyberCoinDev

Pages:
Jump to: