Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 9. (Read 72015 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes so what we can do is just wait???

Then i'll wait until saturday for a big update!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
It seems that something is happening. Yesterday I went to the market a few coins. After that, my pos rewards began to come to a different address that is not in my wallet. In the rich list has also changed address wallet. Maybe I do not quite understand how it works pos rewards, but I think this is the mix of transactions....

In any case I'll be waiting for any news.  Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Seems odd that dev would be ghost for 5 days after being so active but I've seen it happen countless times leading up to a big update:

1. Go quiet
2. People panic and sell into devs absurdly low buys
3. Release update
4. PROFIT

1.. check!
2...just happened... check!
3.. tomorrow?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Seems odd that dev would be ghost for 5 days after being so active but I've seen it happen countless times leading up to a big update:

1. Go quiet
2. People panic and sell into devs absurdly low buys
3. Release update
4. PROFIT
Activity: 126
TEAM BTX
im gonna wait till saturday like Dev said.. if nothing by then i will take appropriate actions
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
TEAM BTX
well if the project dies wouldn't a community take over be in line?
Huh

Some news update, Dev. ?

1 - They work hard.
2 - Maybe something happened.
3 - The project died.

http://i.imgur.com/O5SD98h.png

hope, they're working hard  Roll Eyes
Huh

Some news update, Dev. ?

1 - They work hard.
2 - Maybe something happened.
3 - The project died.

Huh

Some news update, Dev. ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Be nice have a progress update. maybe some screenshots.

how are the cyber nodes working?
Activity: 728
Be nice have a progress update. maybe some screenshots.
Activity: 62
Ye by Saturday expect price to shoot up. I would take advantage of these low prices. Easily make some money on this at these low prices once dev releases summit. Silly people selling now. Just hold and wait.

I agree, it may be the last week that we will see such low prices, so he throws it to cima.Eu keep buying. Grin
Ye by Saturday expect price to shoot up. I would take advantage of these low prices. Easily make some money on this at these low prices once dev releases summit. Silly people selling now. Just hold and wait.
TEAM BTX
Saturday is the day you need to wait untill.. at least that's what it sounded like from previous posts
Activity: 62
Activity: 42
Will there be any announcments this week ?
Activity: 602
Well I just sent 5.5 million coins to bittrex using a wallet that was never updated, so there should be less coins to go around now.
Hopefully the developer has used the money in development and I hope he will comment on it  Wink...

I hope the developer does not sneaky little boy  Wink

Follow it down. I looked at that yesterday. It gone into 2 other wallets prob the 2 developers own wallets. They have a few more than they said at one point but not a stupid amount to wreck the coin. It in their interest to get price up as well by releasing stuff.
Hopefully the developer has used the money in development and I hope he will comment on it  Wink...

I hope the developer does not sneaky little boy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: