Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 3. (Read 46890 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 03:14:04 PM
Hi all. I realy dont understand why my post was deleted like a offtopic! Maby scamers was reported ?

I am looking for people who fall for these scams. All who translated the personal bank accounts of money this LTD or personal, please contact me via private message. I have something to offer you! let's help ourself

any personal infro needed. Adress, any personal info, e.t.c

Please contact me and leave your contact details, Phone, Email, other messenger. I will provide more details

standard methods and the police will not help

Dont delete this message, I didn't whant to spam in PM to all people in this topic.

I doubt you get people to give you their  personal info.  You just are still pretty low activity and not enough rep to really get that kinda trust.  Also big thing you don't mention what your doing with info... saying your trying to help others out.  One would ask how are you going to help them? If you have a lawyer you could post many supporting documents.

But to mention bank accounts and personal info... a lot will right you off as a scam right away.

Thank you for reply.
Im realy understand you. But one little think, I provide all info about me and methods in personal discussion. Not in public case.
No problem, I Don't ask to give me all right now without trust. We can talk, can discuss all the things. In real life or by phone/messanger. Im didnt hide
Lawyer didnt help to anyone...dont lie to yourself.

I have not followed this one closely but if you lost a lot to them... I would personally go for a lawyer.  I don't see why this is a lie, it might still be hard to get back but at least you tried.

If your not perusing them legally how are you helping people that lost money to them?  I don't see what you can do with taking peoples info... thats going to help if your not going through some court system.

Maybe you could explain you can help? As I just don't see how getting peoples personal info given to you helps at all.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 28, 2016, 05:27:09 AM
Hi all. I realy dont understand why my post was deleted like a offtopic! Maby scamers was reported ?

I am looking for people who fall for these scams. All who translated the personal bank accounts of money this LTD or personal, please contact me via private message. I have something to offer you! let's help ourself

Please contact me and leave your contact details, Phone, Email, other messenger. I will provide more details

Dont delete this message, I didn't whant to spam in PM to all people in this topic.

I doubt you get people to give you their  personal info.  You just are still pretty low activity and not enough rep to really get that kinda trust.  Also big thing you don't mention what your doing with info... saying your trying to help others out.  One would ask how are you going to help them? If you have a lawyer you could post many supporting documents.

But to mention bank accounts and personal info... a lot will right you off as a scam right away.

Thank you for reply.
Im realy understand you. But one little think, I provide all info about me and methods in personal discussion. Not in public case.
No problem, I Don't ask to give me all right now without trust. We can talk, can discuss all the things. In real life or by phone/messanger. Im didnt hide
Lawyer didnt help to anyone...dont lie to yourself.
legendary
April 27, 2016, 07:41:13 PM

Activity: 12
April 27, 2016, 04:03:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 938
March 22, 2016, 11:26:36 AM
Think what ever you want. My case against those guys is rolling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 11:22:57 AM
Xircom you still pumping this shit. all I got from the yesminer ordeal is that the german police should be investigating your and your lawyers.
legendary
March 22, 2016, 06:48:20 AM
They are and they better be hiding very well.
The German police is on the case and the same is my lawyers.
Activity: 9
March 22, 2016, 06:10:52 AM
Seems the YESMINER folks have vanished!
Site down and gone!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
March 13, 2016, 05:27:19 AM
It looks like this turned out to be a BS thread about paypal and chargebacks. but staying on topic did anyone actually move forward with yesminers in terms of legal action or recovery ?

to be fair again you COULD get a payback MAYBE but ONLY if actual Equipment Exists or a bank account etc  ...but the places I did get so DID actually have equipment ....not sure any way to do so with these guys in that all was simply fairydust and dreams.....just to clarify.......amex and/or paypal HAS to have a bank or something to get the $$$ back from

this really does not work worth a damn with yesminers etc and is true on wire xfers from banks and/or bitcoin or other crypto...no way back imho with only those options

and again ..even with my above 'getting amex' to get some $$$ back after PAYPAL 45 day expiration all your ducks really have to line up in a row after the paypal 45 days expire or you will be rejected...and again I lost the first dispute with alpha tech ...it was them lying I got product on their docs that got me the refund...just saying

anyway just to be clear ..rare ..but possible if the equip or mnfg just failed to make the equipment (but tried) a real scam like this with NO attempt..no bank no paypal no cc..much much tougher

as to the 'voucher' thing on yesminers and ebay ...also possible ..but likely as soon as the first few were honored as refunds by ebay...they likely used a fake name but to sell
them vouchers they had to have something like a bank or checking account ...so if you were one of the few to be first to yell scam...you could have got lucky....

and just emptied the bank account and left....anyway how that might have worked if a refund was given....(ie paypal and cc companies can get reversals if bank account exists big

if and they are NOT terribly motivated to do so...)

anyway for clarity on the sidetrack into amex/paypal/cc refunds RARE that they are possible ..but something has to exist in the real world or you have NO angle at all
legendary
March 13, 2016, 04:42:41 AM
Yes, I did and German police is investigating. At the moment the case is at the Hamburg Stats procecutor.
Im waiting for News from him. The Fidor bank has been contacted by German police.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 12, 2016, 03:43:33 AM
It looks like this turned out to be a BS thread about paypal and chargebacks. but staying on topic did anyone actually move forward with yesminers in terms of legal action or recovery ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
March 08, 2016, 12:57:46 PM
And if you had paid with a credit card instead of gift cards you'd have another layer of protection.

Card issuers usually won't offer protection on Paypal payments citing Paypal as a payment processor, so their transaction is just with Paypal and the customer's dispute is between Paypal and the seller.

Not true, at least not in the US. I've been on both ends of this and CC chargebacks on PayPal payments go through just fine.

Also not true in the EU

Do you have any experience of that or are you just saying that? I have a case with a bank / Visa where they explicitly state that a payment with their card via Paypal is NOT covered by a Visa protection scheme.

I think this is referring to Section 75. We are talking about chargebacks.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/jan/20/section-75-chargeback

Its not, its a screenshot from a letter from my bank exactly in relation to charging back or disputing a scammed transaction paid on a visa debit card via Paypal.

They are talking about Credit Card issuers, you are talking about a bank.  Visa debits are not true credit cards, they are issued by the bank and simply support payment via Visa.  True credit card issuers are willing to go to bat for you even with PayPal involved, banks not so much. I had a fraudulent purchase through paypal a while ago when dealing with my bank, and they took the same stance as yours after the time window was surpassed for a claim. Now I only pay with CC's through PayPal if possible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 05, 2016, 09:13:44 PM
and thw shit keeps on roling or shold i say the scam keeps on rollin! Cheesy
legendary
March 05, 2016, 05:02:48 PM
And if you had paid with a credit card instead of gift cards you'd have another layer of protection.

Card issuers usually won't offer protection on Paypal payments citing Paypal as a payment processor, so their transaction is just with Paypal and the customer's dispute is between PayPal and the seller.

The Us is a lot different if you can prove it and went thu all the steps they will do charge backs PayPal or not, in some cases refund the money back right a way with a good  warning the normal stuff .

my bank did it once on my debt card i had to go to PayPal first and follow a lot of steps but it was given back and they did a charge back .

I think the key is you went through PayPal.  PayPal is highly sided with buyers is the good thing in scams.  Bad for legit sellers, but good for fighting scammers.

But work with PayPal a lot will depend on how long it's been since payment.  Before 90 day's I believe if nothing shipped getting a charge back is pretty easy (or should be).
legendary
Activity: 1274
March 05, 2016, 03:55:43 PM

Card issuers usually won't offer protection on Paypal payments citing Paypal as a payment processor, so their transaction is just with Paypal and the customer's dispute is between PayPal and the seller.

The Us is a lot different if you can prove it and went thu all the steps they will do charge backs PayPal or not, in some cases refund the money back right a way with a good  warning the normal stuff .

my bank did it once on my debt card i had to go to PayPal first and follow a lot of steps but it was given back and they did a charge back .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 05, 2016, 03:37:17 PM

Card issuers usually won't offer protection on Paypal payments citing Paypal as a payment processor, so their transaction is just with Paypal and the customer's dispute is between Paypal and the seller.

Not true, at least not in the US. I've been on both ends of this and CC chargebacks on PayPal payments go through just fine.

Also not true in the EU

Do you have any experience of that or are you just saying that? I have a case with a bank / Visa where they explicitly state that a payment with their card via Paypal is NOT covered by a Visa protection scheme.

Its not, its a screenshot from a letter from my bank exactly in relation to charging back or disputing a scammed transaction paid on a visa debit card via Paypal.

I can't speak for debit cards, maybe it's different from CCs.

I know for a fact that we've had all sorts of crooked eBay buyers filing chargebacks on top of PayPal payments, including from the UK, so it does work somehow.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
March 05, 2016, 02:18:07 PM
Holy Crap,

Are you guys really like that....
As I just wrote in a PM to Klintay:

Easy now, First I think you take me for someone else Huh
Second, im not Dutch and I have never been working for MAT, Got 2 machines from them, but lost another order for 2.
Third, lifeforce pool is a good tool that I did and do use, but I have never been working with him or for that matter Hashra and their miners, so !
Ups... forgot....Lost 4000,-$ out of 10.000,-$ for the Hashra deal, Simon only paid me back 6k.... Angry Angry

Im pretty sure you think about the German guy who worked for MAT, who left them at some point, but thats not me either.
Sorry, cant help you out on that one.

Scammer or Shiller, nope, why should I, I owe a rather big company in a complete different sector than BTC, so BTC is just an hobby for me.
And for Dogie "Sherlock", those 2 miners was later sold on E-bay, 1 for USA and one for Ukraine I think. So even you think they are not mining, the did a pretty good job for me before I sold them.
The radiator is not on and the miners were placed in one of my empty production buildings, so plenty of cooling.
Power cords, how the hell can you tell they are not pluged in :-) both miners are on top of an old GPU mining rig that I had 10 of at a point. GPU`s was sold, but the rigs, mother boards and power supplys was still on the rig but not pluged in. 2 power supplys pr Rig.
All power cords are going to different power extension plugs with I think 8-10 plugs. Each main power switch can take 2500Watt, so I had to spread them out because the MAT machines was power hungry.
The PSU on the left you say is not "ON", funny because I can see the fan spinning like crazy.
Controller LED, I think they never did work actually... now you say it.. No they did not.
Dogie, go back to your very good reviews and stay away playing "Sherlock" since this is purely just not good enough.

Peace
Xircom

Hey,

4000 dollars or 10 000 dollars you can build your own mining rig and optimize it on LTC/ETH/DOGE?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
March 05, 2016, 02:01:39 PM

Also not true in the EU

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 05, 2016, 01:56:17 PM
This is a very grey area.
In the Guardian article they say "If you use your debit card to load your PayPal account and then use that account to make a purchase, you are unlikely to be able to use chargeback if there is a problem with that purchase."

Grey area there is the words 'PayPal account'. Problem is that PayPal has changed from just a load & spend service (requiring a PayPal account) to also being a credit card transaction processing service for sellers that I assume acts as a go-between for your credit card and the retailer. That is where the Third-party wording comes into play.

The Banks/credit card companies want to/will only cover you if the transactions are done directly through them. They look at the matter as if you had a PayPal account that you xfr'd funds to for making the purchase.  To them it being a 'real' or temporary account is not in the equation. Ergo, disputes regarding usage of funds in that (PayPal) account is between you, PayPal, and the seller. Not the Banks problem.

Bottom line is that various countries laws aside it depends on what biz agreements PaPal has with the various banks/ credit card issuers.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 05, 2016, 12:26:12 PM

Also not true in the EU

Pages:
Jump to: