Pages:
Author

Topic: Yet another analyst :) - page 2. (Read 269515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
August 08, 2013, 03:42:21 PM
Yes, the Pyrocene, that began 10'000 years ago, when the homines sapientes and their self-sufficient communities had been replaced by the cartoon of it: the monogamised, paternalised homo oeconomicus (aka slave/citizen/collectivist/imbecile/protection money payer), is ending. It is more than a Grand Super Cycle Wave, and even more than a Millennium Wave:

You must be one of the rare remaining 21 Dec. 2012 believers. Are you sure you don't wanna follow the next fad now?

You must be one of those 99 pct, the successfully subjugated 'happy' slaves.

I just don't believe in pre-determinism.

Correct. I don't believe in pre-determinism; I know of pre-determinism.

Typical cultist argument. You substitute hardened belief with knowledge.
This mental exercise doesn't change shit.

Edited:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2893137
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
August 08, 2013, 03:39:54 PM
Yes, the Pyrocene, that began 10'000 years ago, when the homines sapientes and their self-sufficient communities had been replaced by the cartoon of it: the monogamised, paternalised homo oeconomicus (aka slave/citizen/collectivist/imbecile/protection money payer), is ending. It is more than a Grand Super Cycle Wave, and even more than a Millennium Wave:

You must be one of the rare remaining 21 Dec. 2012 believers. Are you sure you don't wanna follow the next fad now?

Typical cultist argument. You substitute hardened belief with knowledge.
This mental exercise doesn't change shit.
legendary
August 08, 2013, 03:38:34 PM

You believe that the future is open. But as Einstein explained: that is the same as you would believe that the past is open.
legendary
August 08, 2013, 03:33:29 PM

legendary
August 08, 2013, 03:29:07 PM

The end of the maya civilization was of a smaller degree.
legendary
August 08, 2013, 03:16:10 PM

legendary
August 08, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
If we don't break 108 today, IMO there is a high chance of a large whale dump.
Something like the missing 20k BTC, that dissapeared from the order book after breaking the 98.

Let em dump.

Told you so...

Should lead to another large wave down. We've got a hindenburg omen and a titanic on the s&p, not to mention a very nicely completed wave up at multiple degrees.

We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
But then it was over
We ohhed and aahed
We drove our racing cars
We ate our last few jars of caviar
And somewhere out there in the stars
A keen-eyed look-out
Spied a flickering light
Our last hurrah
Our last hurrah
And when they found our shadows
Grouped around the TV sets
They ran down every lead
They repeated every test
They checked out all the data on their lists
And then the alien anthropologists
Admitted they were still perplexed
But on eliminating every other reason
For our sad demise
They logged the only explanation left:
This species has amused itself to death
No tears to cry, no feelings left
This species has amused itself to death

R.W.
donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2013, 10:37:42 AM
Something like the missing 20k BTC, that dissapeared from the order book after breaking the 98.

Let em dump.

Told you so...

Should lead to another large wave down. We've got a hindenburg omen and a titanic on the s&p, not to mention a very nicely completed wave up at multiple degrees.

I'd like to see the dollar bottom and interest rates to increase more, however. Both of which should be forthcoming, but the usd has a bit more to fall first imo. It's usually weak prior to market crashes, and strengthens into the decline.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
August 08, 2013, 09:45:33 AM

Let em dump.

Told you so...
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
August 08, 2013, 09:35:59 AM
Looks like SMA100 won its battle.
At least for the moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
Clown prophet
August 05, 2013, 01:08:36 PM

Let em dump.

An August dump may be unpredictable, despite TA Wink

EDIT: @lucif: i suppose you are looking at SMA100 ... If so, what do you think about current volume?
Yes I watch for daily sma100 break to upside.
Clown prophet
legendary
August 05, 2013, 12:45:45 PM
I don't like the graph, especially on daily timeframe.
I've bought some coins at 101$ and was waiting for a 110$ break, but the more time is passing by (sideways), the less the chance it's going to break up in my opinion.
SELL! SELLL! SELL!!!!111

What do you think about the rounding bottoms, luciferus?

http://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions
http://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions-excluding-popular
http://blockchain.info/charts/n-unique-addresses
August 05, 2013, 08:40:18 AM

Let em dump.

An August dump may be unpredictable, despite TA Wink

EDIT: @lucif: i suppose you are looking at SMA100 ... If so, what do you think about current volume?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 05, 2013, 07:25:30 AM

Let em dump.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
August 05, 2013, 07:22:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 05, 2013, 06:57:21 AM
Looks like we are grinding higher very slowly....

Don't get left behind...  Grin
August 05, 2013, 06:41:50 AM
I don't like the graph, especially on daily timeframe.
I've bought some coins at 101$ and was waiting for a 110$ break, but the more time is passing by (sideways), the less the chance it's going to break up in my opinion.
SELL! SELLL! SELL!!!!111

I meant a true break (with volume).
I know it did hit 111.
Pages:
Jump to: