Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 117. (Read 91115 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Hey guys!  Anyone here using a koiminer? The web console for the miner configuration only has pool address, worker, and password.  So for username, which is where we put our BTC address, where does it go in this case??? Not for worker, right? Since CK's instructions say that you can leave it blank or not...any help would be so much appreciated.  Thanks fellow miners!

worker

Okay thank you.  I was thinking that had to be it because there was simply no other place to put it but it threw me off in CK's instructions where he said you can put any or none at all worker extension...so I couldn't be 100 on it and the thought of something being configured wrong while solo mining bitcoin....well the thoughts are terrifying lol.  Thank you for clearing that up ser!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hey guys!  Anyone here using a koiminer? The web console for the miner configuration only has pool address, worker, and password.  So for username, which is where we put our BTC address, where does it go in this case??? Not for worker, right? Since CK's instructions say that you can leave it blank or not...any help would be so much appreciated.  Thanks fellow miners!

worker
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
grrr 13x to less, but 10,5h to go. keep the fingers crossed

Live View Link:
https://solo.ckpool.org/users/1DHi8Nbq6hgLDJTA5bqRVCGew7ZW4HBVFA

{
 "hashrate1m": "26.4P",
 "hashrate5m": "24.2P",
 "hashrate1hr": "23.2P",
 "hashrate1d": "13.4P",
 "hashrate7d": "2.67P",
 "lastshare": 1645860694,
 "workers": 32,
 "shares": 398243440315,
 "bestshare": 2114784272115.658,
 "bestever": 2114784272115,
 "worker": [
  {
   "workername": "1DHi8Nbq6hgLDJTA5bqRVCGew7ZW4HBVFA",
   "hashrate1m": "26.4P",
   "hashrate5m": "24.2P",
   "hashrate1hr": "23.2P",
   "hashrate1d": "13.4P",
   "hashrate7d": "2.67P",
   "lastshare": 1645860694,
   "shares": 398243440315,
   "bestshare": 2114784272115.658,
   "bestever": 2114784272115
  }
 ]
}

Bitcoin Difficulty:

Bestshare:
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
legendary
Escrow Service
thanks, cross our fingers.
Runtime around 1d 5h to 1d 7h, depending on the price. bestshare ha a long way to hit a block, but all possible

{
 "hashrate1m": "25.9P",
 "hashrate5m": "25.4P",
 "hashrate1hr": "15.8P",
 "hashrate1d": "1.03P",
 "hashrate7d": "150T",
 "lastshare": 1645792710,
 "workers": 32,
 "shares": 21235666438,
 "bestshare": 50241964506.92927,
 "bestever": 50241964506,
 "worker": [
  {
   "workername": "1DHi8Nbq6hgLDJTA5bqRVCGew7ZW4HBVFA",
   "hashrate1m": "25.9P",
   "hashrate5m": "25.4P",
   "hashrate1hr": "15.8P",
   "hashrate1d": "1.03P",
   "hashrate7d": "150T",
   "lastshare": 1645792710,
   "shares": 21235666438,
   "bestshare": 50241964506.92927,
   "bestever": 50241964506
  }
 ]
}
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
legendary
Escrow Service
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello, is there a way to get notified over email if you hit a block?? It would be a nice feature. Thank you.

There are apps that will alert you on your phone if that helps

Could please give me more info? Thanks.

Actually to be fair I'm not sure they work alerting for block finding since ckpool went solo.

But the apps I know of that work with ckpool are:

Apple: Ckpool Stats - https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ckpool-stats/id1076177533
Android: CheckPool - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexdib.miningpoolmonitor

I've never found a solo block here so tbh I don't know if they do what you want. But some others have come up with good solutions based on wallet alerts.

If you want to do wallet alerts, you can also use Sentinel on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samourai.sentinel

Thank you very much.
legendary
Hello, is there a way to get notified over email if you hit a block?? It would be a nice feature. Thank you.

Actually to be fair I'm not sure they work alerting for block finding since ckpool went solo.

But the apps I know of that work with ckpool are:

Apple: Ckpool Stats - https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ckpool-stats/id1076177533
Android: CheckPool - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexdib.miningpoolmonitor

I've never found a solo block here so tbh I don't know if they do what you want. But some others have come up with good solutions based on wallet alerts.

If you want to do wallet alerts, you can also use Sentinel on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samourai.sentinel
Activity: 39
Merit: 2

Just get a wallet with an app that notifies you of a deposit, nice hash, binance whatever
1) Those are third party sites and not under your own control: not your keys, not your bitcoin. Don't think that is very smart.
2) some sites do not accept coinbase transactions as a deposit so if one is to use one of those 'wallets' then make damn sure they allow it.

As to 1 agreed, but it would only be a temporary wallet and both are trusted

2 both the examples I gave would work
copper member

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

Just get a wallet with an app that notifies you of a deposit, nice hash, binance whatever
1) Those are third party sites and not under your own control: not your keys, not your bitcoin. Don't think that is very smart.
2) some sites do not accept coinbase transactions as a deposit so if one is to use one of those 'wallets' then make damn sure they allow it.
Activity: 39

Activity: 16

I'm also interested if there is app for it. Which one do you mean / do you have an example?

There is the site https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com/ that can alert via sms or email when a BTC address balance changes.

I have not tried it but it looks like a well-built site.

I built one in-house to watch and alert on BTC balance as well as on hashrate so it auto-reboots the miner when it gets in an odd state. 

Perl scripts still have their place in the world :-)

Thank you this is exactly what i've been looking for

Happy mining!
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 4

I'm also interested if there is app for it. Which one do you mean / do you have an example?

There is the site https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com/ that can alert via sms or email when a BTC address balance changes.

I have not tried it but it looks like a well-built site.

I built one in-house to watch and alert on BTC balance as well as on hashrate so it auto-reboots the miner when it gets in an odd state. 

Perl scripts still have their place in the world :-)
legendary
Escrow Service

legendary

legendary
Escrow Service
Good morning miners,

the blockparty 15 start tomorrow morning (german time) and at the moment 2 seats free.

Best regards and let us find the next block
Willi
copper member

You can just run a cron job that runs every minute or so that fetches the latest stats from ckpool and the current difficulty from an explorer like mempool.space and then compare your best share with the current difficulty.

If your best share is larger than current difficulty, then you probably hit a block, so send an email.

Thank you, but this sounds incredibily technical for my knowledge, I know a thing or two but your reply just went over my head. 😩😩
Activity: 1008
Merit: 960

You can just run a cron job that runs every minute or so that fetches the latest stats from ckpool and the current difficulty from an explorer like mempool.space and then compare your best share with the current difficulty.

If your best share is larger than current difficulty, then you probably hit a block, so send an email.
Jump to: