Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 119. (Read 91068 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 20
Hi, ck hero,

Please allow me to ask you a question?

In your solo pool, there may be some extreme fast solo miner running in front of pool with new block header, can it cause slow miners to run on the same local work (block headers generated locally in cgminer) which have already been hashed out by those fast miners?

Is the coinbase data the same for all solo miners in your pool?

all seats full in the blockparty 14, and we start right now

https://solo.ckpool.org/users/bc1qzsgdwc7hha69e73z2xjjasz0dqla80sa33y9kr

Hi,  you got 17 PH/s huge miner. May I ask you if you can solve one block header every day? 
I just like to know on statistics purpose.
we rent the Hashing power by Nicehash.
since 2015 up to now, i organiced 52 Runs and we found 9 blocks with a sum of ~187 BTC Smiley
to found each day a block or only in each run, yes it is possible, but you need a lot of more hashpower for that.
our runs depending on luck and did not found on each run a block Wink

Great Thank You for sharing your great experience with us!  Wonderful!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
get an ASIC, such as Antminer, Whatsminer, etc. I am very familiar with that.hope this answer can give you some useful messages. Cheesy
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Hello,

How to configure CG Miner on Ubuntu to mine without ASIC, simply from a PC that has a single CG 3070 ?
I did not find the solution

If we don't have ASIC :

[2022-02-18 11:43:32] No devices detected!
 [2022-02-18 11:43:32] Waiting for USB hotplug devices or press q to quit

Best regards
Get an ASIC. You can't meaningfully mine bitcoin with a GPU, and I removed the code to do so from cgminer almost a decade ago.
Activity: 2
Hello,

How to configure CG Miner on Ubuntu to mine without ASIC, simply from a PC that has a single CG 3070 ?
I did not find the solution

If we don't have ASIC :

[2022-02-18 11:43:32] No devices detected!
 [2022-02-18 11:43:32] Waiting for USB hotplug devices or press q to quit

Best regards
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service

Hi,  you got 17 PH/s huge miner. May I ask you if you can solve one block header every day? 
we rent the Hashing power by Nicehash.
since 2015 up to now, i organiced 52 Runs and we found 9 blocks with a sum of ~187 BTC Smiley
to found each day a block or only in each run, yes it is possible, but you need a lot of more hashpower for that.
our runs depending on luck and did not found on each run a block Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
*SNIP*

In blockparty 14, we bought 20 Ph/s.

I am afraid hitting a block every day with 20 Ph/s is very unlikely and I will be closer to the truth when I say that with the current difficulty it is impossible.

You can easily calculate the block hit probability here: http://solochance.com/ (but I don't know how correct it is)

At 20 Ph/s it is given "Chance per day: 1 in 76", so %1,315789473684211  

But we are very optimistic!   Grin Grin

legendary
Escrow Service
Activity: 7
I am seeking assistance.

I ran both the full repository in every way I could think of...and everyway that was mentioned.  I get to the part where I am doing the ./autogen and it gives me an error that no m4 directory exists even though it very much does...and since I cannot continue without errors when I try running ckpool or ckproxy I get a "command not found" error.

So I dug a little deeper and found a script on his homepage of solo.ckpool.org and ran it and everything seemed to unpack and install fine, but when I try to run the ckproxy command I likewise get the same "command not found" error. 

I am great a windows, sort of new to linux...but a little assistance would be great.  I cannot get it running on debian or ubuntu on the pi 4...but I did have it running on an azure install of unbunut server...I literally followed the same instructions...

Thanks.
Activity: 259
Merit: 18
5ph and you didn't find any blocks!?

You seem to be underestimating the current difficulty value, 5ph is just close to nothing, it has a chance of 1 in 41,396 at every block, should difficulty remain flat (which it won't), it should take on average 287 days for 5PH to hit a block, so not hitting a block with 5ph that ran for 1 or 2 days is just pretty normal, you should be surprised if it DID hit a block.

Josek8 you can run the numbers for yourself here: http://solochance.com/
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
5ph and you didn't find any blocks!?

You seem to be underestimating the current difficulty value, 5ph is just close to nothing, it has a chance of 1 in 41,396 at every block, should difficulty remain flat (which it won't), it should take on average 287 days for 5PH to hit a block, so not hitting a block with 5ph that ran for 1 or 2 days is just pretty normal, you should be surprised if it DID hit a block.
Thanks.  I didn't trust they were valid since your site only provided one. ASIC miner software wants 3 urls 2 have to be unique which is why I was looking.

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Are there multiple servers to point miners to?  I only see the one on the 1st page.  I did see on a separate website these were listed but I am not sure if these are valid.  Can someone confirm?

Asia

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:443

Europe

stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:443

Alternative servers:

solo.ckpool.org:4334
solo.ckpool.org:3335
There is only one pool. The de pool was dropped many years ago, the official documentation is only at the website, and not from some other random places.
Are there multiple servers to point miners to?  I only see the one on the 1st page.  I did see on a separate website these were listed but I am not sure if these are valid.  Can someone confirm?

Asia

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:443

Europe

stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333
stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:443

Alternative servers:

solo.ckpool.org:4334
solo.ckpool.org:3335
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Activity: 259
Merit: 18
5PH so a solo pool. Shocked I wonder what's the most PH in this pool from a single user.

I think the group buy was doing 20PH

Wondering here too, at least what the maximum speed is that the pool can support in total, for example, if a 100PH connected to it would it be a problem?
It could probably handle all 200EH of the current bitcoin mining network if you could find it. Last big rental was 500PH.

Fantastic. On the 500PH rental, where would one rent that kind of horsepower?
nice hash has that.

did they score a block?
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Actually this is happening right now. Someone takes all hash power from all regions at NH with price 0.01 BTC / PH. Typical price is slightly above 0,005. Total hash rate is about 450PH now.
I'm curious where is it pointed to. It must be another solo pool?

I don't understand this. It makes no sense to me (to overpay that much). If anyone has any thoughts on this, please comment Smiley
People just get carried away in the spur of the moment. Nothing more I'm afraid.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
It could probably handle all 200EH of the current bitcoin mining network if you could find it. Last big rental was 500PH.

Fantastic. On the 500PH rental, where would one rent that kind of horsepower?
nice hash has that.

Actually this is happening right now. Someone takes all hash power from all regions at NH with price 0.01 BTC / PH. Typical price is slightly above 0,005. Total hash rate is about 450PH now.
I'm curious where is it pointed to. It must be another solo pool?

I don't understand this. It makes no sense to me (to overpay that much). If anyone has any thoughts on this, please comment Smiley
legendary
Escrow Service
Group buy of Hashpower over Nicehash / Blockparty 14 --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/groupbuy-solo-mining-blockparty-2022-number-14-5385449

2-3 seats are free at the moment
Jump to: