Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 120. (Read 89163 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
I tried mining with stratum + tcp: //solo.ckpool.org: 3333 using OS: Windows11, cgminer ver3.7.2, Geforce RTX 3090. The average speed is displayed as 2.148Gh / s. Is this the correct speed? The GekkoScience Compac F USB is 350Gh / s, but the Geforce RTX 3090 is too slow. Please teach.
Activity: 34
Merit: 15
Very easy, do some research about mining and the actual protocol..

Coins are generated at 2 addresses instead of one as can be seen.

Block amounts are always fixed + fees, so if you do a coinbase check. (The data your miner is exchanging with the pool and decode it you will see your address and the pools adress with static amount to pay out)

CK has no control whatsoever with the coins, as you are doing direct coinbase mining.

Also due to it being coinbase mining, you yourself can make a quick little program to check randomly whenever you want the actual coinbase that you are mining, and that will reassure and prove that CK is trustworthy and not stealing hashrate and blocks like 99% of the other shitcoin pools.

Then the bitcoin network will generate the new coins into your address minus the fees which is also automatically generated in the pools address.

That is strange. The network transfers directly to my address, but the fees are forwarded to the pool?

But the pool says it takes 2%, not just the fees. I don't see how can the pool take 2% (or any other arbitrary value), without reporting itself as the block founder, and then taking thos 2% and transfer de 98% to my address.

Like said above the coins are generated directly into block finders address and ckpools 2% fee address... Coinbase mining allows multi address payouts without the requirement for a 3rd party to issue them.

It's done directly via multi generation and not a single address..

What most other pools do is totally different, they mine to own address then distribute via there own database the payout reward..

But that's also with a reason, especially when there is 1000s of different payout addresses mining together to earn that same reward.

Where here its only you mining for yourself, you don't find a block you don't get paid hence the term "solo".

Over there you will always be paid your share even if your personal miners don't find a block
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Then the bitcoin network will generate the new coins into your address minus the fees which is also automatically generated in the pools address.

That is strange. The network transfers directly to my address, but the fees are forwarded to the pool?

But the pool says it takes 2%, not just the fees. I don't see how can the pool take 2% (or any other arbitrary value), without reporting itself as the block founder, and then taking thos 2% and transfer de 98% to my address.
Activity: 34
I cannot believe how wrong most of you are, and considering some of you have been around for so long on here should know better.

Ck is a very trustworthy pool operator so you will never have an issue there.

As for the pool paying you out, no CK does not do payouts like you might be used to with other pools..

CK Pool is a direct coinbase mining pool, so what that means is that the pool just gives you work and if you happen to find a block it will relay your payload to the bitcoin network.

So there is no waiting for pool payments like you would wait with everyone else, if you find a share high enough then you will instantly see the coins minus the fee in your address.

However you will have to wait till 101 confirmations to be able to send them and use them.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
you can confirm its legit by taking the btc address of the previous block winners in past posts, and pasting it into https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/

you will see the pay out they received from the pool

dude, go back a few pages.  CK posts every block that is found.  I have been a member of this group for 7 years and there has never been a complaint.  You want to check on blocks, they are all posted.  Read back through the threads!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
you can confirm its legit by taking the btc address of the previous block winners in past posts, and pasting it into https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/

you will see the pay out they received from the pool
Activity: 100
Hello everyone!

I just bought a "Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin Miner" that i want to use for Solo mining in the solo.ckpool.org

I just wanted to know if this pool is legit, and if it reports found blocks properly, and if it indeed pays to the miner who found them.

Is there anyone that can testify that this pool is legit?

Thank you!

Best of luck to you all!

@NonFungibleUser

It's been working for me so far.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Hello everyone!

I just bought a "Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin Miner" that i want to use for Solo mining in the solo.ckpool.org

I just wanted to know if this pool is legit, and if it reports found blocks properly, and if it indeed pays to the miner who found them.

Thank you!

Best of luck to you all!

He paid me 25 + 25 + 25 btc  to this address

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

we hit those blocks back in 2016
legendary
Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Best of luck to you all!

Same here, CK is one of the best solo pools out there, I have minted 2 blocks and payouts were fast and correct.
Activity: 582
Merit: 149
Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Best of luck to you all!

Yes I can personally confirm that the pool is legit and pays out as promised.

Activity: 37
Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Best of luck to you all!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
Ok thanks for the correction  Wink Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 524
Hi guys. So I see in my mining stat in the ck pool, there's

lastshare —> last share high of difficulty what you have send

shares —> the number of valid shares what you have send to the pool

bestshares —> best share diff sinze the last block found

bestever —> best share diff what you have ever found under this address

Some of it is self explanatory but what is the difference between say lastshares vs. shares?

See inline your text
Almost correct, Lastshare is the unix timestamp (=number of seconds sinds jan 1st 1970) of when you submitted your lastshare. Most of the people mining right now should see something a bit higher than 1643994000 (https://www.unixtimestamp.com/)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service

lastshare —> last share high of difficulty what you have send

shares —> the number of valid shares what you have send to the pool

bestshares —> best share diff sinze the last block found

bestever —> best share diff what you have ever found under this address

Some of it is self explanatory but what is the difference between say lastshares vs. shares?

See inline your text

lastshare

shares

bestshares

bestever

Activity: 2
So I also want to watch the process happening in this pool as a block gets discovered - by me hopefully - but am not using CGMiner to do the work as I am renting my hashrate - edit - can't afford the kit up front!!

If I read it right, I should be able to still run CGMiner as a remote viewer overall, but when I am (thought I was) following the instructions as per CK's notes, CGMiner tries to actually do the mining.

Either I'm misreading the instructions or I am minsunderstanding that you can use it view only, when another miner is doing the work.

Look forward to anyone's advice! Many thanks...  Cool
legendary
I have to tell you, when I saw that 265 blocks my heart skipped a beat!  But alas it wasn't mine...

I get that loving "feeling" every time..
Just happy that we kept the service alive and people are hitting.

Yea, it was quite a dry spell for a while..  I hit 2 blocks here in 2015 and 2016.  Just wish I would have kept the BTC...  Oh well 20/20 hindsight.
Activity: 444
I have to tell you, when I saw that 265 blocks my heart skipped a beat!  But alas it wasn't mine...

I get that loving "feeling" every time..
Just happy that we kept the service alive and people are hitting.
legendary
I have to tell you, when I saw that 265 blocks my heart skipped a beat!  But alas it wasn't mine...
Jump to: