Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 68. (Read 88236 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
What is the best port to connect ASICs to CK Pool
take a look into the first page --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54141823

Configuration:
Just point your miner to: stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 or port 443
Asicminer tube/prisma owners need to point to a special proxy at solo.ckpool.org:3335
If you use an incompatible rental service that refuses to work on port 3333 or need a high diff, try port 4334

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What is the best port to connect ASICs to CK Pool
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

tengo tiempo minando incluso acaba de cambiar

can you write in englisch please?
That could be helpfully for all to understand it and we not must use a translation tool

Thanks and best regards
Willi

tengo tiempo minando incluso acaba de cambiar

{
 "hashrate1m": "55.7T",
 "hashrate5m": "52.6T",
 "hashrate1hr": "50.7T",
 "hashrate1d": "50.8T",
 "hashrate7d": "81.1T",
 "lastshare": 1675335073,
 "workers": 1,
 "shares": 269706397931,
 "bestshare": 50409554388.36002,
 "bestever": 815102787191,
 "worker": [
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
quien me ayuda a interpretar las estadisticas

"hashrate1m": "79.6T",
   "hashrate5m": "59.9T",
   "hashrate1hr": "52.8T",
   "hashrate1d": "51T",
   "hashrate7d": "69.2T",
   "lastshare": 1675286599,
   "shares": 137162505117,
   "bestshare": 17664319667.99499,
   "bestever": 815102787191
  },

You've been mining for a short time and the best Share sent is low, I've been mining alone for a long time and very badly...I'll leave you mine:
hashrate1m": "146T",
 "hashrate5m": "111T",
 "hashrate1hr": "107T",
 "hashrate1d": "105T",
 "hashrate7d": "108T",
 "lastshare": 1675292531,
 "workers": 1,
 "shares": 895824584598,
 "bestshare": 18374402448.89146,
 "bestever": 1033460203823,
 "worker":
   "hashrate1m": "146T",
   "hashrate5m": "111T",
   "hashrate1hr": "107T",
   "hashrate1d": "105T",
   "hashrate7d": "106T",
   "lastshare": 1675292531,
   "shares": 213898480949,
   "bestshare": 18374402448.89146,
   "bestever": 145865113317
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
Any news on the 9/10Th that got lucky?

Unlike the last blocks that were found in this pool, the current finder is trying to stay in the dark.
At least I haven't found anything like a signed message or anything else.

You have to accept that, but I would have liked to know some details about which miners were used over which period of time, for example.
Activity: 129
Merit: 16
Any news on the 9/10Th that got lucky?
quien me ayuda a interpretar las estadisticas

"hashrate1m": "79.6T",
   "hashrate5m": "59.9T",
   "hashrate1hr": "52.8T",
   "hashrate1d": "51T",
   "hashrate7d": "69.2T",
   "lastshare": 1675286599,
   "shares": 137162505117,
   "bestever": 815102787191
  },
uff esta muy lejos esa cifra

"shares": 268910696591,
 "bestever": 815102787191,
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
You did 268G work

Bitcoin difficulty is 39T now
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
I would just recommend you to try it on your own first. It is not impossible. Some blocks have been found by small miners in the last 1-2 years. Only one thing is for sure, if you don't try, you won't find a block.

########

For all you gamblers, I remind you of our block party run. We still have some seats free
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61604543
Activity: 3
Hello this is my 1st post.

I have been solo mining with a single S9 for the last 2 weeks and I figured I would have more chances by joining forces with someone and split the reward fairly rather than mining alone.

I do realize there has to be a lot of trust involved but what the heck? I'm willing to take that chance, would anybody be interested?

I did this more than 5 years ago and we hit a 25 coin block that I split 3 ways.

One of the other people hit the block not me but we all were mining to this address.

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

That sounds very exciting and congrats, hope you still a huge portion of that reward today, do you think you would like to try that once again?

It was a lot different in fall of 2015 or when ever we did it.

I understand, I'll be here buzzing alone trying to find that block for the next couple of months until sun season returns, then I will switch to solar/battery & pool mining

But till then I'll be looking for a mining partner, if anyone changes his/her mind I'm open to cooperation
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

I have been solo mining with a single S9 for the last 2 weeks and I figured I would have more chances by joining forces with someone and split the reward fairly rather than mining alone.

I do realize there has to be a lot of trust involved but what the heck? I'm willing to take that chance, would anybody be interested?

I did this more than 5 years ago and we hit a 25 coin block that I split 3 ways.

One of the other people hit the block not me but we all were mining to this address.

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

That sounds very exciting and congrats, hope you still a huge portion of that reward today, do you think you would like to try that once again?

It was a lot different in fall of 2015 or when ever we did it.

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U

It's not worth the risk and the effort, if I join you with a single S9, our chances will double, but it's still 1 in 8 million chance as opposed to 1 to 16 million, on the grand scheme of things, that's nothing compared to the risk you have to take, you could also get scammed by the end of the day.

Activity: 952
Merit: 938
Hi all, I tried looking for this answer so please forgive me.  I'm currently using solo.ckpool.org.  I'm creating a dashboard that reports stats for my miners so I can watch their status without visiting so many pools.  When I hit https://solo.ckpool.org/users/ from a browser the data comes back fine.  But when fetched through my app I get the dreaded CORS error.  Can someone point me to a CORS disabled REST API I can use or can someone turn CORS off so I can use the /users/ link? 

You can't read the data from a client only app because of how the server is configured(CORS).

You can have an app with a server side, obtain the data, and then present the data to the client.

This works 100%, for example, try this:

Code:
curl https://solo.ckpool.org/users/YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS

You'll get the json data associated with your address.

So, you can use console, php, node, or whatever server technology you want to fetch the data, and then you should be able to display it however you want.
Activity: 2
Hi all, I tried looking for this answer so please forgive me.  I'm currently using solo.ckpool.org.  I'm creating a dashboard that reports stats for my miners so I can watch their status without visiting so many pools.  When I hit https://solo.ckpool.org/users/ from a browser the data comes back fine.  But when fetched through my app I get the dreaded CORS error.  Can someone point me to a CORS disabled REST API I can use or can someone turn CORS off so I can use the /users/ link?  

only you can disable it on your server/localhost...

Edit: the only time I ever had a CORS issue (wasn't with ckpool but same concept) was when I ran it locally in a browser. To get around it, I had to launch chrome with additional security disabled which I don't really recommend. I don't seem to recall having issues once I deployed it to a server.

Thanks I'm going against that URL through a React app and get the error even if I deploy it to my server.  Usually I've been able to email the owners of the requested site and they disable CORS.  I mean, if you provide an API then you shouldn't really care about CORS.  I can't seem to find the owner of solo.ckpool.org.  I just hope they are here reading posts.  Thanks for your reply though.  I agree with you, disabling security in chrome is never a good idea.  : )

I don't know how react handles it but my guess is the client it making a request to your server and is also trying to get the stat json directly from ckpool. Easiest way around it is to make your server get the json and then serve it to the client. That way, it has no clue that data is getting requested/coming from a different domain and not trigger the cors error. That's what I'm doing with my generic "dashboard" page.
Activity: 537
Merit: 524

Thanks I'm going against that URL through a React app and get the error even if I deploy it to my server.  Usually I've been able to email the owners of the requested site and they disable CORS.  I mean, if you provide an API then you shouldn't really care about CORS.
Maybe I missed it but what API are you talking about? AFAIK -ck only provides the website for statistics but I could be wrong.
I can't seem to find the owner of solo.ckpool.org.  I just hope they are here reading posts.
-CK is the owner/operator and posts here regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: