Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 70. (Read 88236 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 4
It was the biggest load of horse shit accusation ever and I just treated it as a troll. It was certainly not posted in good faith. There is no fucking way I'd ever mine any shitcoin let alone in secret without the users knowledge. Merge mining fucking shitcoins shows up in the blocks you create anyway so the evidence would be glaringly obvious. Now go and accuse others of moronic behaviour and leave us alone.

Kinda what I expected you to say and have said all along CK. 

Thanks for clarification CK.

KitKatZ You got some splaining to do!

To be clear. I never accused him. Ready carefully all my post. I said asking for a friend. You know the one that got deleted.  My reasons for saying that is. From whispers from quite corners of this community. I just really wanted to know if OP would answer it. Was actually going to let it go but someone else brought it up that the post got deleted.

What I said:

1. Also might want to ask ck pool OP if he is merge mining Bitcoin Cash with your hashrate? Just wondering for a friend.

What is this ?
A question! A very simple yes or no question NOT an accusation

2. Also not salty. I love most pool OP's. We talk and learn from one another. Nothing wrong with merged mining . Helps people not go broke on dreaming about solo blocks.That most likely wont come. I do however have a problem with pool OP not paying out their miners for the work they are doing. If you run a pool and are merge mining. Just tell your miners about it and pay them.

What is this?
Most pool OP would feel the same way. Did not make an accusation directed towards anyone.

3. Did you delete your own post or was it deleted by a moderator?

What is this?
An answer to someones question

4. I did NOT delete my post. It was a very important one. People need to know exactly what is happening with their hashrate and their electricity usage.

What is this?
Most people would agree  People need to know exactly what is happening with their hashrate and their electricity usage.

None of my statements are an actual accusation.  Everyone sort of ran with their own conclusions. You know why? Cause your all thinking it deep down.

What is the phrase … “Never meet your heros” . This has never been so true.

Ck pool op claims he is not merge mining  ok. Questions answered. Thanks. See how easy that was? Now lets dig deeper. Do I think merge mining could be done in a way no proof was possible ? Absolutely . The fact that doctor ck says “Merge mining fucking shitcoins shows up in the blocks you create anyway so the evidence would be glaringly obvious “   Tells me .. He is not as smart as I gave him credit for.  “Never meet your heros”. That is if he truly believes it. No mater the case.  Everyone is free to piss away their hashrate and electricity in however they see fit. 

philipma1957
“If kitkatz has done so he/she could be very rich very quickly as that software would be worth a ton of money.   “   Yes , a golden umbrella will lift me and my miners up so high our feet will NEVER touch the ground again.

What is the saying? “Hold my wine glass”

Enough talk. It will be much more entertaining to SHOW you.   My pool miners will know they are going to be merge mining. For fun I  will show how it be done completely untraceable and publish the results. Or better yet connect to shhpool while merge mining is enables and see if you can see a difference. Stay tuned. At least then people will stop worshiping these “Bitcoin legends”  and taking everything they say as gospel . Just remember he said it “Was not possible”

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I apologise for being narky though. This is the 12th year I've been providing bitcoin mining software and services, and wanted to get out of the mining scene completely, but the solo mining community literally funded me staying here because they value my service. I do not believe my integrity would be up for questioning, nor that anyone would believe I was doing something nefarious, especially since my persona has been public and people know exactly who I am and where I'm located.

A lot of people simply don't have the background to understand how false the statement has to be.

One of the issues of being very knowledgeable in mining is sometimes we forget many others are not.

To all BTC hashrate is 1000 times that of BCH which is pretty much 99.99% certainty that no one can merge mine BTC+BCH

and effectively 2x their mining power for 'free'.

If kitkatz has done so he/she could be very rich very quickly as that software would be worth a ton of money.  
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
I apologise for being narky though. This is the 12th year I've been providing bitcoin mining software and services, and wanted to get out of the mining scene completely, but the solo mining community literally funded me staying here because they value my service. I do not believe my integrity would be up for questioning, nor that anyone would believe I was doing something nefarious, especially since my persona has been public and people know exactly who I am and where I'm located.
legendary
It was the biggest load of horse shit accusation ever and I just treated it as a troll. It was certainly not posted in good faith. There is no fucking way I'd ever mine any shitcoin let alone in secret without the users knowledge. Merge mining fucking shitcoins shows up in the blocks you create anyway so the evidence would be glaringly obvious. Now go and accuse others of moronic behaviour and leave us alone.

Not trying to add gas to the fire but I trust CK's proven track record as his pool was a game changer for me.

I'd recommend to all miners heavily research any pool ops/admins track record and claims before sending hashrate to them.

Think about the guy's claim BTC and BCH can be merged mined.

I do not want to post from other pools but no pool not a one pays BTC and BCH merged mined.

It doubles your profit. If it could be done.

Since BTC has 275eh mining why would bch only have 275ph 1/1000 the hash rate if any pools merge mine it.

Commonsense is the large pools would all do it. Certainly antpool would do it.

Antpool mines 52,788 ph on BTC
Antpool mines 55 ph on BCH. close to the 1/1000 number I mention.

Like I said if any programmer has figured a way to merge mine BCH+BTC

that 1000 to 1 ratio would vanish.

or at least be greatly altered.

now if kitkatz can really do it.
he/she will make serious money.
but I can tell you that if he or she can do so she really messed up as I know her pool would have gotten 3ph from me and 1.5 ph from someone else.

which would pay 2x what it pays mining just BTC on stock pools.

that 4.5 ph would have been like  9 ph which is about 9000 x 7.9 cents = 711 usd a day vs 355 usd a day.

It would have allowed me to expand to 6ph and the other person would have expanded to 3ph

which would pay like 18ph or 1422 usd a day.

The three of us could have made a ton of money and no one would realize kitkatz figured a way to double dip.

Basically with this edge I could have gotten 1 million in funding and we could have had 300 s19's or 30ph which pays like 60ph or

60,000 x 7.9 cents or 4740 a day vs 2370 a day

that is an extra 856,000 a year

I simply would love to think this could be made available but I doubt it very much.  As it would mean the 1000 to 1 hashrate difference between BTC and BCH would not be there .
Activity: 562
Merit: 139

Not trying to add gas to the fire but I trust CK's proven track record as his pool was a game changer for me.

I'd recommend to all miners heavily research any pool ops/admins track record and claims before sending hashrate to them.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon

Kinda what I expected you to say and have said all along CK. 

Thanks for clarification CK.

KitKatZ You got some splaining to do!
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
OGRaccoon
@KitKatZ:
Did you delete your own post or was it deleted by a moderator?
I did NOT delete my post. It was a very important one. People need to know exactly what is happening with their hashrate and their electricity usage.

You need to provide evidence to make such a claim KitKatZ do you have any proof that this has happened with CK pool?

If so now is the time to be forthcoming with it if not and you just said this out of speculation please address this.

This is a serious accusation against one of the oldest pools on the forum not to mention a LOT of us have spent a lot of money mining on this pool with rentals so if this is the case I would like to see your evidence of pool op merged mining.

1. @CK do you merge mine on the solo pool in any capacity if so what are you merged mining.
2. @KitKatZ do you have any evidence of said merged mining with this pool.
legendary
Listen very carefully. Or read closely.

if kitkatz is telling the truth it means all pools are robbing all miners.

it is true merged mining exists with btc.

but the coins offered are very low valued.

it kitkatz can merge mine btc and bch his earnings would be 2x that of normal mining.

I won't mention other pools. out of respect but

btc pays about

7.86 cents per th

bch pays about

7.91 cents a th

if you could legit merge mine both you double your earnings.

So kitkatz is either lying or revealing an alarming truth that every pool is robbing people.

BTC hashrate is 275 eh
BCH hashrate is 234 ph.    1000x less

so if kitkatz knows how to mine both coins at the same time he is a ? for letting the world know this.

he simply could mine Both with a partner.

my 3ph would earn 3000 x .0786 = 235 a day on btc and

3000 x 0.0791 = 237 a day on bch

total of  472 a day

if this was possible logically BCH hashrate would be way higher it is not.

So either kitkatz is a mad genius revealing a great secret or discovery or  a liar.

copper member
@KitKatZ:
I did NOT delete my post. It was a very important one. People need to know exactly what is happening with their hashrate and their electricity usage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
@KitKatZ:
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
Also not salty. I love most pool OP's. We talk and learn from one another. Nothing wrong with merged mining . Helps people not go broke on dreaming about solo blocks.That most likely wont come. I do however have a problem with pool OP not paying out their miners for the work they are doing. If you run a pool and are merge mining. Just tell your miners about it and pay them.

This is bullshit!
1. we all know what con is thinking about altcoins
2. it put a pool on risk to merge mining (you will find out, or maybe you not)
3. trying to addvertise your pool in this thread is disrespectfull and I would delete your posts instantly
4. did you have any substance acording to your acousing, or is it just #dramaqueen?
copper member
https://ninjastic.space/post/61626947  

Post by user.

{EDIT} I Just realized this user KitKatZ is running a "Pool" also so probably salty.

Also not salty. I love most pool OP's. We talk and learn from one another. Nothing wrong with merged mining . Helps people not go broke on dreaming about solo blocks.That most likely wont come. I do however have a problem with pool OP not paying out their miners for the work they are doing. If you run a pool and are merge mining. Just tell your miners about it and pay them.

A user commented only yesterday accusing CK of merge mining Btrash with the pool and today the comment is gone.
Not sure where the Ninja archive is but the post is 100% gone.

While I am not siding with the user who claimed this is a little strange it was removed without reply.

I'm sure a lot of us here have over time checked the stratum templates but was curious why this user thinks this would be the case and why it was suddenly removed.

This should be the mentioned thread

Congrats to the lucky miner. For the rest of you  "Users": 3045, "Workers": 15128 that use ck pool who are tired of gambling away electric and want to up your odds? Want piece of every block solved and get  48.5%  of the total block reward when your the solver? Sure people get lucky but the odds are not in your favor. People have mined these solo pools for years with 0 return. Some will mine their entire lives on these pools with 0 return.

Also might want to ask ck pool OP if he is merge mining Bitcoin Cash with your hashrate? Just wondering for a friend.  Cheesy  Cheesy

EDIT: Oh ok, you already found it Smiley however, I don't understand the meaning of this post and what exactly is accused

I think the users claim is CK is using the pool passthru or proxy to mine BTrash with hashrate pointed at the pool.  

Just always suspect when someone claims something then gets removed before a reply has even been given is never a good sign.

While I trust CK and CK pool highly and can confirm I have never seen this happen seems a pretty bold claim and deleting it without comment raises some suspicion.

The deletion is the answer. Thanks for the clarity Dr. "Con" Kolivas
OGRaccoon
A user commented only yesterday accusing CK of merge mining Btrash with the pool and today the comment is gone.

While I am not siding with the user who claimed this is a little strange it was removed without reply.

I'm sure a lot of us here have over time checked the stratum templates but was curious why this user thinks this would be the case and why it was suddenly removed.

Congrats to the lucky miner. For the rest of you  "Users": 3045, "Workers": 15128 that use ck pool who are tired of gambling away electric and want to up your odds? Want piece of every block solved and get  48.5%  of the total block reward when your the solver? Sure people get lucky but the odds are not in your favor. People have mined these solo pools for years with 0 return. Some will mine their entire lives on these pools with 0 return.

Also might want to ask ck pool OP if he is merge mining Bitcoin Cash with your hashrate? Just wondering for a friend.  Cheesy  Cheesy

EDIT: Oh ok, you already found it Smiley however, I don't understand the meaning of this post and what exactly is accused

I think the users claim is CK is using the pool passthru or proxy to mine BTrash with hashrate pointed at the pool. 

Just always suspect when someone claims something then gets removed before a reply has even been given is never a good sign.

While I trust CK and CK pool highly and can confirm I have never seen this happen seems a pretty bold claim and deleting it without comment raises some suspicion.
Bitcoin g33k

OGRaccoon
https://ninjastic.space/post/61626947  

Post by user.

{EDIT} I Just realized this user KitKatZ is running a "Pool" also so probably salty.
OGRaccoon

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
what comment do you mean? I'm curious to read it. Do you have a screenshot of that or can we find it somewhere in the ninja archive ?

A comment accusing  CK to do merged mining BCH on the back of the miners. Would be curious to have a technical point of view about that
Bitcoin g33k
what comment do you mean? I'm curious to read it. Do you have a screenshot of that or can we find it somewhere in the ninja archive ?
OGRaccoon
while It's great news to see such a small hashrate hit a block where did the comment go about the merged mining with bcash is that not to be addressed the fact the comment was here then was removed is very suspect imo while I don't think this is something Con would do if the question has been asked we should allow for a response surely?
Pages:
Jump to: