Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 69. (Read 88236 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all, I tried looking for this answer so please forgive me.  I'm currently using solo.ckpool.org.  I'm creating a dashboard that reports stats for my miners so I can watch their status without visiting so many pools.  When I hit https://solo.ckpool.org/users/ from a browser the data comes back fine.  But when fetched through my app I get the dreaded CORS error.  Can someone point me to a CORS disabled REST API I can use or can someone turn CORS off so I can use the /users/ link?  

only you can disable it on your server/localhost...

Edit: the only time I ever had a CORS issue (wasn't with ckpool but same concept) was when I ran it locally in a browser. To get around it, I had to launch chrome with additional security disabled which I don't really recommend. I don't seem to recall having issues once I deployed it to a server.

Thanks I'm going against that URL through a React app and get the error even if I deploy it to my server.  Usually I've been able to email the owners of the requested site and they disable CORS.  I mean, if you provide an API then you shouldn't really care about CORS.  I can't seem to find the owner of solo.ckpool.org.  I just hope they are here reading posts.  Thanks for your reply though.  I agree with you, disabling security in chrome is never a good idea.  : )
Hi all, I tried looking for this answer so please forgive me.  I'm currently using solo.ckpool.org.  I'm creating a dashboard that reports stats for my miners so I can watch their status without visiting so many pools.  When I hit https://solo.ckpool.org/users/ from a browser the data comes back fine.  But when fetched through my app I get the dreaded CORS error.  Can someone point me to a CORS disabled REST API I can use or can someone turn CORS off so I can use the /users/ link?  

only you can disable it on your server/localhost...

Edit: the only time I ever had a CORS issue (wasn't with ckpool but same concept) was when I ran it locally in a browser. To get around it, I had to launch chrome with additional security disabled which I don't really recommend. I don't seem to recall having issues once I deployed it to a server.
Hi all, I tried looking for this answer so please forgive me.  I'm currently using solo.ckpool.org.  I'm creating a dashboard that reports stats for my miners so I can watch their status without visiting so many pools.  When I hit https://solo.ckpool.org/users/ from a browser the data comes back fine.  But when fetched through my app I get the dreaded CORS error.  Can someone point me to a CORS disabled REST API I can use or can someone turn CORS off so I can use the /users/ link? 
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

can someone explain what the last line means and what the numbers express?
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.118] Block solved after 69815559814517 shares at 185.7% diff

69815559814517 is the total of work did by all the miners on solo.ckpool.org to solve the block. So very unlucky block, almost twice the difficulty of shares submitted

If Diff is for example 20T and you submitted 40T shares when you solve the block, you had a 200% luck
If Diff is for ex 20T and you submit 10T, 50% luck

Well an unlucky block for all but the winner.

Which BTW is always true for solo-miner on this pool.

Unless the solo-miner that hits the block did huge hash for a long time.
Say you rent 1eh for 4 days before you hit a block. That would be very unlucky for you. Since 1eh should hit every 2 days and took for.

1,000,000 th = 1 eh 1,000,000 x .075 = 75,000 usd a day
1,000,000 x 0.00000326 = 3.26 btc a day
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange

[2023-01-20 10:27:52.118] Block solved after 69815559814517 shares at 185.7% diff

69815559814517 is the total of work did by all the miners on solo.ckpool.org to solve the block. So very unlucky block, almost twice the difficulty of shares submitted

If Diff is for example 20T and you submitted 40T shares when you solve the block, you had a 200% luck
If Diff is for ex 20T and you submit 10T, 50% luck

EDIT : What I wrote here is very approximative, as the difficulty changes over time
Activity: 72
Here's the pool console output for the last blocksolve.

Code:
[2023-01-20 10:27:51.991] Possible block solve diff 71294311522514.546875 !
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.068] BLOCK ACCEPTED!
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] Solved and confirmed block 772793 by 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] User 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw:{"hashrate1m": "9.99T", "hashrate5m": "10.5T", "hashrate1hr": "10.4T", "hashrate1d": "10.2T", "hashrate7d": "11.3T"}
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] Worker 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw:{"hashrate1m": "9.99T", "hashrate5m": "10.5T", "hashrate1hr": "10.4T", "hashrate1d": "10.2T", "hashrate7d": "11.3T"}

Activity: 129
Merit: 16
What we thinking here, an S9?    Cheesy

Amazing. Congratulations! I love it
Activity: 5
I'm a little sad and upset that I didn't get to know the pool at
@ckpooldev
 in 2013-2014, but I'm still confident to get the block this year, and have my complete happiness
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Here's the pool console output for the last blocksolve.

Code:
[2023-01-20 10:27:51.991] Possible block solve diff 71294311522514.546875 !
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.068] BLOCK ACCEPTED!
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] Solved and confirmed block 772793 by 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] User 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw:{"hashrate1m": "9.99T", "hashrate5m": "10.5T", "hashrate1hr": "10.4T", "hashrate1d": "10.2T", "hashrate7d": "11.3T"}
[2023-01-20 10:27:52.072] Worker 1CEmkQkgiCMx6DHSDkHi53mL8oEthCZSw:{"hashrate1m": "9.99T", "hashrate5m": "10.5T", "hashrate1hr": "10.4T", "hashrate1d": "10.2T", "hashrate7d": "11.3T"}
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
KitKatZ, just go away, thanks.
Activity: 5
hello community, connect here on the forum, I'm making my first post !
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
The only part of your statement I disagree with it “BCH does not support merged mining”. Not going to flat out say your wrong without showing proof but within the coming weeks things are really going to change in that regard. I am not claiming to be some genesis coder.

Since I am 100% sure you can't merge mine BTC with BCH, if CK or any other pool which I use managed to magically break the law of physics, I personally forgive them with all my heart for using my hashrate to "merge" mine BCH. Anyway, anyone can claim anything, it's easy to do so, but these claims require strong evidence, even if you were right about it, nobody is going to believe you, in fact, you can't blame anyone who laughs at you when you claim something against a popular belief, so why not stop here and come back when you have a proof to support your claims so can laugh back at everyone else? just something to put forward for consideration.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 4
1. Also might want to ask ck pool OP if he is merge mining Bitcoin Cash with your hashrate? Just wondering for a friend.

I am not defending anyone here, but this question is just wrong, it's technically not possible to merge mine BTC and BCH, even if this question was pointed to Antpool or any other pool, my answer would remain the same, BCH does not support merged mining, it can't be "merged" as a secondary blockchain in the main BTC blockchain, other coins like NMC, SYS and EMC are merge-capable, and any pool that mines those merged coins can't hide it, the block header of those coins will be recorded in the BTC block itself, publically available for anyone to see.

Now some people who know the above technical fact will automatically think you are asking if "CK is stealing hashrate to mine other coins" which is probably why you got some harsh comments, however, if he was to steal say half of the hashrate pointed to his pool he could just mine BTC on another pool, do we know for certain that CK or any other solo pool isn't stealing your hashrate? there is technically no guaranteed solution to tackle this issue, it's either you trust the pool operator or you don't.

This leads us to why I told you (or the other guy) who started a solo mining pool that it likely won't work, when mining to a solo pool you need to trust the operator 100%, or else, you are going to be risking both your hashrate and the block you find, so nobody in their right mind would leave trusted pool that paid a dozen of blocks before and join a new pool which we don't even know if it's technically able to find blocks, let alone the trust issue itself.

Thank you so much for make the correlations and educating everyone. Very wise words.  You are 1000% there is no such thing as a trust-less mining pool. At any time a pool operator can change the source to do just about anything. Very clever coding can obscure a lot of thing people still thing are impossible. I had an idea of “source lock” to make the active mining pool source exposed “read only” so everyone could see that they are mining on a pool they know exactly what is running it. Problem is anything can be obscured with clever coding. Trust will always be required in many aspects of bitcoin. Pool mining is certainly one of them.

The only part of your statement I disagree with it “BCH does not support merged mining”. Not going to flat out say your wrong without showing proof but within the coming weeks things are really going to change in that regard. I am not claiming to be some genesis coder. I do however by proximity surround myself with them. Everyone has a different perspective. Tell now. No one had the right perspective or seen the problem from the Goldilocks vantage point “merge mining BCH”. The only thing that made a great innovation or discovery is the person seen the problem in a different way than anyone else. Hence the discovery. 

Why did Nikola Tesla create AC the superior current to DC?  Some would speculate that Edison  was not as bright as  Tesla. My feeling is Tesla was just younger and seen things differently than Edison. Times change. So does perspectives of technology. New generations rise up that see thing from a different vantage point. It is possible that people who have been developing for Bitcoin are just to close to it or stuck in their ways. None the less. My official stance on the subject it BCH and Bitcoin can and will be merged mined. Ushering an efficiency never before seen in the two chains.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
1. Also might want to ask ck pool OP if he is merge mining Bitcoin Cash with your hashrate? Just wondering for a friend.

I am not defending anyone here, but this question is just wrong, it's technically not possible to merge mine BTC and BCH, even if this question was pointed to Antpool or any other pool, my answer would remain the same, BCH does not support merged mining, it can't be "merged" as a secondary blockchain in the main BTC blockchain, other coins like NMC, SYS and EMC are merge-capable, and any pool that mines those merged coins can't hide it, the block header of those coins will be recorded in the BTC block itself, publically available for anyone to see.

Now some people who know the above technical fact will automatically think you are asking if "CK is stealing hashrate to mine other coins" which is probably why you got some harsh comments, however, if he was to steal say half of the hashrate pointed to his pool he could just mine BTC on another pool, do we know for certain that CK or any other solo pool isn't stealing your hashrate? there is technically no guaranteed solution to tackle this issue, it's either you trust the pool operator or you don't.

This leads us to why I told you (or the other guy) who started a solo mining pool that it likely won't work, when mining to a solo pool you need to trust the operator 100%, or else, you are going to be risking both your hashrate and the block you find, so nobody in their right mind would leave trusted pool that paid a dozen of blocks before and join a new pool which we don't even know if it's technically able to find blocks, let alone the trust issue itself.

Activity: 952
Merit: 938
GM everybody
Am i right when i says that i have submitted about 15% of all shares of the pool?
~snip~

Those stats are just for your miner. No data from the other miners is there.

bestshare is the highest share your miner has done so far. It needs to be higher than what the difficulty is at the moment to find a block. If someone in the pool finds a share this is reset.

bestever is the same as bestshare but doesn't get reset when the pool finds a block.
Activity: 73
GM everybody
Am i right when i says that i have submitted about 15% of all shares of the pool?
{
 "hashrate1m": "71.5T",
 "hashrate5m": "73.5T",
 "hashrate1hr": "71.1T",
 "hashrate1d": "69.4T",
 "hashrate7d": "69.5T",
 "lastshare": 1674458787,
 "workers": 17,
 "shares": 375952771996,
 "bestshare": 696707221681.4274,
 "bestever": 696707221681,
 "worker": [
  {
   "workername": "188NQfP467hVg9UhR4GUYuQkh3Hxc6J2Ju",
   "hashrate1m": "71.5T",
   "hashrate5m": "73.5T",
   "hashrate1hr": "71.1T",
   "hashrate1d": "69.4T",
   "hashrate7d": "69.5T",
   "lastshare": 1674458787,
   "shares": 375952771996,
   "bestshare": 696707221681.4274,
   "bestever": 696707221681
  }
 ]
}
Activity: 8
you know you can inspect the coin base for each work given to you. No one is stopping you from cloning the code and running your own pool. Also if ck merge mine which he doesn't, I will still be mining here regardless. We all know the risk with losing power/money for a large reward and I believe I will block one day.

CK has one say, all other coins are shit. We requested him many times to create a solo litecoin pool back in the day and he never changed. I don't mine a Litecoin/Dogecoin pool from ck.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 4
If kitkatz has done so he/she could be very rich very quickly as that software would be worth a ton of money.  

If it sound to good to be true, it is most likly not true.

Kitkatz agenda seems to be spreading distrust and rumor using imaginary merge mining.
#dramaqueen did not provide any evidence, not even on his/her pool.
I would prefer that he/she goes to his/her thread, and post this bullshit there, so I do not have to put him/her on my Ignore list.

Respect for Kitkaz, not knowing anything of Bitcoin, programming pool software just a few month ago and asking for help on basic stuff, but now
beeing the Hero  of the mining space.

You know how I love it when you talk dirty to me.  Wink Gets me all hot and bothered. Fuel for innovations.
Ummmm keep it coming my love. : Grin Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
If kitkatz has done so he/she could be very rich very quickly as that software would be worth a ton of money.  

If it sound to good to be true, it is most likly not true.

Kitkatz agenda seems to be spreading distrust and rumor using imaginary merge mining.
#dramaqueen did not provide any evidence, not even on his/her pool.
I would prefer that he/she goes to his/her thread, and post this bullshit there, so I do not have to put him/her on my Ignore list.

Respect for Kitkaz, not knowing anything of Bitcoin, programming pool software just a few month ago and asking for help on basic stuff, but now
beeing the Hero  of the mining space.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
The cynic in me says you're just here to advertise your pool after all.
Pages:
Jump to: