Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 72. (Read 87700 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 15
Good Luck everyone!.
Would be a great Christmas Present for us.
Thanks again Willi and CK for supporting us miners in the community.
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

GOOD LUCK all miners out there.
I got my fingers crossed for you.

and Happy Hollydays (Frohe Festtage) to all.

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
Fingers crossed for all of you and hope it turns into a Christmas present!!!!  Wink

~ ~ ~ GOOD LUCK ~ ~ ~
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
The Christmas Run 28 is started
Main topic is here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/groupbuy-solo-mining-blockparty-2022-number-28-5417696

Live View Link:
https://solo.ckpool.org/users/bc1q2yctc27qdzqn37csfwj00frgsx0lfyqdjcmm3s

{
 "hashrate1m": "21.4P",
 "hashrate5m": "14.8P",
 "hashrate1hr": "2.55P",
 "hashrate1d": "115T",
 "hashrate7d": "16.5T",
 "lastshare": 1671864115,
 "workers": 22,
 "shares": 2325000000,
 "bestshare": 7183580694.071639,
 "bestever": 7183580694,
 "worker": [
  {
   "workername": "bc1q2yctc27qdzqn37csfwj00frgsx0lfyqdjcmm3s",
   "hashrate1m": "21.4P",
   "hashrate5m": "14.8P",
   "hashrate1hr": "2.55P",
   "hashrate1d": "115T",
   "hashrate7d": "16.5T",
   "lastshare": 1671864115,
   "shares": 2325000000,
   "bestshare": 7183580694.071639,
   "bestever": 7183580694
  }
 ]
}

Bitcoin Difficulty:

Bestshare:
Activity: 47
Merit: 4
Josek i would also point out, in the ckpool stats, the "shares" number is not actually the quantity of shares.  Rather, it is the quantity of shares times the difficulty.  The CKpool stats do not show the difficulty.  But your miners stats should show it.  For example, if you mine with a low hashpower gekkoscience compac f (or several of them), when you first start mining, you will notice in cgminer that the difficulty is set to 10,000.  That is too high of a difficulty for just a few terahash.  So eventually the difficulty lowers to a couple thousand.  But when it is 10k, there are fewer  shares showing up in cgminer.  This is a function of how the pool assigns work to the miners.  It assigns as much work as your compac F's can handle.  So while the difficulty is 10k, there are fewer shares. But once it adjusts to like 2k, there are more shares.  That is just how the pool works to assign work to the miners and to estimate the haspower.  You are trying to compare your miner's stats to ckpool stats.  Its kind of apples to oranges because ckpool shows the total diffculty (number of shares times difficulty per share) while your miners stats show thq quantity of shares, and separately the difficulty.  I may not be explaining this well but i have seen good explanations on the bitcointalk forums.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
your DiffA: 93637514146 in your miner homepage means --> the difficulty of the last Accepted share from the ck solo pool (but not the highest)

your bestshare: 1033460203823.859 displayed on the ck pool stats, means the highest share what your miner has send to the pool

so my understanding

PS: if you have more questions, so please post a screenshot from your miner local homepage and the full stats from the solo pool, than we can compare it (must be nearly from the same time) and make maybe your BTC address black...
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
if your miner create no new share with a higher diff as your best share before, than will your bestshare stay at this point so long as you send a share they has a higher diff as before.

the bestshare parameter shows you only the best share what you have send. if you will not find a better one, the old value will stay so long as you find a better one.

Best regards,
Willi

Yes, I understand this, but why doesn't the Antminer Dashboard data have anything to do with the CKPOOL data?
please have a look at the page, what the data mean...

https://www.eastshoremining.com/glossary-and-directions-for-the-miner-status-page-of-antminer-series/

URL: this is the pool address

User: the user name of the worker

Status: status of pool connection. Alive means it is connected to the pool. If otherwise, it will show “dead”.

Diff: mining difficulty.

Priority: the priority of the pool you set. Usually, the miner will try to connect the pool with the priority “0” first, if failed, then it will try to connect the pool with the priority “1”, then the priority “2”, and so on.

Accepted: this indicates the shares accepted by the pool. Any shares that were “accepted” by the pool are set in stone (unless you delete your worker or your account).

DiffA#: the difficulty of the last Accepted share.

DiffR#: the difficulty of the last Rejected share.

DiffS#: the difficulty of the last Stale share.

Rejected: If your miner successfully performs work, but submits it too late for that block, it is called a ‘rejected share’ of work. You will get no credit for that work, and it cannot be banked towards future coin generation. Rejected shares are inevitable, regardless of how powerful your mining computer is. The desired goal is to minimize rejected shares and maximize accepted shares.

Discarded: this indicates the shares that were never turned into the pool. Maybe someone solved that share first, or maybe the block was solved and the miner restarted the work. Discards are not rejects, they aren’t even shares. It means your miner had work prepared to hash but instead it discarded it in favor of newer/fresher work. You aren’t wasting any hashes when your miner discards work.

Stale: stale is when your miner submits work for a block that was already solved. This means your miner wasn’t notified about the new block yet, it’s inevitable.

LSDiff: last share difficulty.

LStime: time since the last share.

It is a complete question, I am looking for information about this data and they are very different.

For example in Diff in the dashboard that is: difficulty of the network (in an Ascik indicates me a Diff and in another mined in the same Pool indicates me another different Diff), in this case mining in Ckpool.
if your miner create no new share with a higher diff as your best share before, than will your bestshare stay at this point so long as you send a share they has a higher diff as before.

the bestshare parameter shows you only the best share what you have send. if you will not find a better one, the old value will stay so long as you find a better one.

Best regards,
Willi

Yes, I understand this, but why doesn't the Antminer Dashboard data have anything to do with the CKPOOL data?

https://www.eastshoremining.com/glossary-and-directions-for-the-miner-status-page-of-antminer-series/

Status: status of pool connection. Alive means it is connected to the pool. If otherwise, it will show “dead”.

Priority: the priority of the pool you set. Usually, the miner will try to connect the pool with the priority “0” first, if failed, then it will try to connect the pool with the priority “1”, then the priority “2”, and so on.

Accepted: this indicates the shares accepted by the pool. Any shares that were “accepted” by the pool are set in stone (unless you delete your worker or your account).

Rejected: If your miner successfully performs work, but submits it too late for that block, it is called a ‘rejected share’ of work. You will get no credit for that work, and it cannot be banked towards future coin generation. Rejected shares are inevitable, regardless of how powerful your mining computer is. The desired goal is to minimize rejected shares and maximize accepted shares.

Discarded: this indicates the shares that were never turned into the pool. Maybe someone solved that share first, or maybe the block was solved and the miner restarted the work. Discards are not rejects, they aren’t even shares. It means your miner had work prepared to hash but instead it discarded it in favor of newer/fresher work. You aren’t wasting any hashes when your miner discards work.

Stale: stale is when your miner submits work for a block that was already solved. This means your miner wasn’t notified about the new block yet, it’s inevitable.

I have looked at all this many times....

What I want to know is why the data is not the same in Dasboard and what CKPOOL indicates in my miner:

Dashboard:
It indicates in the Diff: 91.6K
In the DiffA: 93637514146

If we look in Ckpool it indicates this:

shares: 782833382698,
bestshare: 1033460203823.859

These data have nothing to do in common, can someone explain this data to me?
I also see that in Dashboar the Diffa always goes up but in Bestshare it has been a long time without change....
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

Best regards,
Willi

Best regards,
Willi

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

Best regards,
Willi
Hello.

Let's see if you can clarify this for me.

A S19J 104 has been 44 days without shutdown in CKPOOL and in Dashboard indicates this:

It indicates in the Diff: 91.6K
In the DiffA: 93637514146

If we look in Ckpool it indicates this:

shares: 782833382698,
bestshare: 1033460203823.859

These data have nothing to do in common, can someone explain this data to me?
I also see that in Dashboar the Diffa always goes up but in Bestshare it has been a long time without change....

Best regards,
Activity: 129
Merit: 16
ck, could you please be so kind as to advise on the version mask you are using currently?

we are on:

Code:
version_mask: 1fffe000

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Now the Blockparty Run 28 is full and we start on christmas on 24.12.2022 and hope for a gift from Santa

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61392427

I know you guys are full but was wandering if I can still get in? I can put 1.4PH which I currently have off at the moment. If not no big deal.
Hi Soldir,

Sorry we are full and if you want then join us in the next round. You can send your coins right now and so you can have a reservation in the next round Blockparty Run 29

See you and greetings,
Willi
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Now the Blockparty Run 28 is full and we start on christmas on 24.12.2022 and hope for a gift from Santa

I know you guys are full but was wandering if I can still get in? I can put 1.4PH which I currently have off at the moment. If not no big deal.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

if somone will change the x or the range to a valid number in the speed voting, please post a short message.
at the moment we will start with 20 PHs

German and englisch main topic is here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/groupbuy-solo-mining-blockparty-2022-number-28-5417696

Best regards,
Willi
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1622
Ruu \o/
Hello guys! There is block 767395 hit by mmpool today, and in its coinbase tags you can see "ckpool" abbreviation. How does it work? Thanks
That just means they're using the ckpool software I wrote which is all free software anyone's allowed to use.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello guys! There is block 767395 hit by mmpool today, and in its coinbase tags you can see "ckpool" abbreviation. How does it work? Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello guys! Since last block was hit here in september, what is possibility that someone on ckpool will hit it again? I mean in percents, what is "pool luck" at the moment? thanks

Hello

Actually pool has 46 479 336 434 828 accepted shares
So luck is more than 100%

But in solo mining luck doesn't mean anything until you hit a block
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
There are still slots free in our BLOCK SOLVERS solo mining group. Stake is only 0.001 BTC and we are mining here on soloCK pool. Everyone is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: