Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 167. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
*EDIT* was finally able to withdraw from sig campaign, thanks Yobit!
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Activity: 298
Please add AndromedaCoin that we can start trading.
Thank you admin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I am seeing people getting more and more frustrated as Yobit signature system is not working from weekend

Its understandable that we get frustrated however the site has done to prevent any huge withdrawl when they are off

I request members to be patient and just post happily and withdraw once it gets enabled

More patient would help us to move forward we all have same issue with yobit, I hope it will work again, I just have few coins with them so I understand those who have a bigger one, but we can't do nothing if yobit was down. Patient is a virtue. happy earnings guys.

Yes i can see balance for posts is getting credited usually however the withdraw button is only having issues.

I can see in Chatbox many a people are showing dis comfort which they should understand is only temporary and once the Admin is back things will get back to normality
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I need help unlocking my Yobit account. I opened a support ticket but haven't gotten response for the past two days. Can anyone here help me please??

Do you know the reason why you got locked?
yes, I mistakenly pressed freeze account in settings using my mobile phone.. The page loaded slowly so i misclicked the link
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I am seeing people getting more and more frustrated as Yobit signature system is not working from weekend

Its understandable that we get frustrated however the site has done to prevent any huge withdrawl when they are off

I request members to be patient and just post happily and withdraw once it gets enabled

More patient would help us to move forward we all have same issue with yobit, I hope it will work again, I just have few coins with them so I understand those who have a bigger one, but we can't do nothing if yobit was down. Patient is a virtue. happy earnings guys.
legendary

Activity: 313
Yeah withdrawals are currently broken at the moment, hopefully they get fixed soon
legendary
I need help unlocking my Yobit account. I opened a support ticket but haven't gotten response for the past two days. Can anyone here help me please??

Try resetting your password by clicking forget password and i hope you will get a reset link to email id provided

The support provided by YOBIT is not up to potential
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
Hi YoBit,

we have payed 20 days ago for adding us. Please add SOIL or refund us.
You already added ETH, so I see no technical matter.

Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Do you know the reason why you got locked?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Sorry If I am asking any stupid question. I have earned few by posting on bitcointalk in yobit. But I can not withdraw the gathered amount. Is there any threshold to get paid to my btc balance ? Or if you can provide links of any rules regarding payment please send it to me

I am also facing same issue

There is NO Threshold limit

I believe one of the function is not working and as reported by many in this thread this problem is usual on Sundays and hence i expect everything will be back to Normal in some time
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Weeks ago I pay 0.1 for adding microCoin MRC to your exchange.
Why nothing happen?
I leave support ticket but no answer, so I try to contact this way.

halibit

The same, I paid for cloakcoin month ago and no rezultats. 2 request and 5 support letters - nothing is happening
Well, on that case I will look back on next month Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Sorry If I am asking any stupid question. I have earned few by posting on bitcointalk in yobit. But I can not withdraw the gathered amount. Is there any threshold to get paid to my btc balance ? Or if you can provide links of any rules regarding payment please send it to me
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Guys it is now nicely  working for me, it seems to be some kind of  momentary server problem or similar, now lets see if it dont get down again and if can we get some kind of explanation about what happened
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I can't access... they are off line... some one have the same problem?
any maintenance? or some what?
Thank you  Huh

yes, we have all the same problem, i hope that admin tell us what is going on on twitter or on the forum directly  Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
At moment we have not more info, we are waiting for some update in this thread or in the official twitter account, you are not the only having the issues there are more people, please if someone have some more info please update the thread, i have sent too a message to the bitcointalk yobit account but at moment i have not answers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I can't access... they are off line... some one have the same problem?
any maintenance? or some what?
Thank you  Huh
Jump to: