Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 12. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 07, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
You shouldnt be losing your hope,these campaigns will always have some downside,some might pay you but most of the time they wont if you didnt do your research before joining these campaigns,never let these unpaid bounties stop you from joining a better one,because you will not get rewarded if you are going to stop.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 04:19:07 PM
Yes,patience is a virtue do not let these unpaid campaigns destroy  your mindset,always find another campaign which is a lot better than your previous campaign,so that you will get paid very well! losing hope wont give you stakes but joining new campaigns and doing research before participating could make a diffence! never give up because you need to work hard to acheive your goals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 07, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
I support the author of the topic. I do a lot of projects at once because I know that some of them will not bring any profit. But from a large number there will always be one or two profitable projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
April 07, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
I can't do it anymore  Cheesy there would not be always such generous bounties, they are replaced by scam bounties I think we should want them to pay in eth weekly. I am in oax bounty, not pays much but it is well conducted bounty campaign.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
April 07, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
Bounties are not an important issue, since most projects are scam and they don't see any problem with not paying bounty hunters. But there are many other options, you can do it  Smiley

You got my interest  Grin

What other options did you have in mind?
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 07, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
Yes we can do it,bounty campaigns are indeed the safest way to get free money in cryptocurrencies,doesnt require you to invest first,and you wont need to risk anything but your time and effort to complete the assigned task weekly and you will be rewarded after the ICO has ended,it doesnt matter how many campaigns failed your expectations but what matters most are how much you are willing to receive.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
The most important part of the bounty is the research of the project you want to promote. Don't enter to every project based on simple calculations % of bounty.

There are 3 important questions should be answered before participation:

• -Is this project can do what he propose to the community? 95% can't. And there are fundamental reasons. Ethereum can't do right now what it suppose to do. And other platforms can't either.
  • -Can this project collect enough money to make your participation worth? A lot of projects will not collect even soft cap.
  • -Will the manager pay everybody based on the fair competition? Most won't or will do their job as much little as possible to make quick money for himself and don't really care about stakes of others.

Activity: 364
April 07, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
I did so many bounty campaigns where i was not paid still and best one was ELECTRONEUM,big cheaters
Also a lot of them failed to reach soft cap.You need to research ICO for bouty also
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 07, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
Really motivational lines, personally i think that for bounty campaign participants too, patience is the key, secondly selecting the right campaign matters a lot, thirdly the work you put in, always provide quality work, do not rush.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 07, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

I agree with you, but you must admit that it's actually much harder to earn money on bounty than half a year ago a year ago. Too many people have learned about it
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
In as much as you are cheering them up, you should also consider advising them not to enter into shitty ICO that will end up not paying them after campaigning for them. Just like investors, they should should also make research about any ICO they intend to join so that it won't be all regrets in the end cause most developers and projects ain't what they advertise to be.
April 07, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
Of course,we can do it even if this forum hasnt been balance with the its members,we shouldnt be discouraged with these ranking system because those people are in better position than ours,we shouldnt stop dreaming to what we can achieve participating these bounty campaigns because surely we are going to make a lot of money when we are doing research before joining these ICOs and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
April 07, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

Yes we can do it,thru giving good efforts to finish our bounties everyweek,never give up when you didnt get paid very well or you didnt get anything from a bounty,theres a lot of good bounties out there and you just need to spent a lot of time thru researching so that you wont be joining scammy projects,because you will only waste your precious time.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
Patience is a virtue,do not let these bloody markets destroy your goals never give up and do everything to complete your tasks weekly.Bounty hunting is the best and safest way to earn money without investing anything but your time and effort,most of the bounties wont pay you that is why you need to do a lot of research before joining any of these bounties so that you can avoid shit projects.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
That's a good encouragement. It is true that there are a lot of bounty hunters out there that feel disappointed after devoting a lot of time on promoting projects. There are lots of bounties that are scam, or if not scam, are managed by unfair managers who don't do their job well. Do not stop on doing your job as a bounty hunter because it will surely pay off in the end.
Activity: 376
April 07, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
I agree with your opinion, and I like your spirit, as long as we can then we will chase it to any place. thank you
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 02:42:37 PM
Yes we can to it,we just need to focus on what we are doing and we shouldnt be doing panci selling most of the time that we are getting into a bearish market.Bounty campaigns are the safest way to earn money in cryptocurrencies that is why we shouldnt be wasting our time to join these potential scam ICOs,we should be doing a lot of research before joining any campaigns so that you wont waste your time and effort.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 07, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Totally agreed,not all the bounties wont give you decent amount.Some of these bounties will give you a lot of profits and most of them are going to give you pennies,that is why we need to have more bounties as we can so that we are going to be rewarded big enough to cover those shit projects that we have joined to,never give up because bounty hunters doesnt risk anything but their time and effort.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Bounties are not an important issue, since most projects are scam and they don't see any problem with not paying bounty hunters. But there are many other options, you can do it  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 07, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Thanks! Let's strike sparks off each other. Otherwise it difficult to do this job and don't lose enthusiasm.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: