Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 13. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 07, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
I like the positive spirit of your thread, fitting inspiration for many who would simply quit based on mistrust or herd mentality. Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
Thanks so much for this encouragement. This is what i need at this time, because i have done some bounty, still expecting to be paid. Although i have now got good strategies in choosing the bounty to go for and thanks to this forum for more enlightenment. Although, some might have been discouraged along the line, no matter what, we can still make it with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."
Pages:
Jump to: