Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 19. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
If you believe, you can start over again, the market conditions are indeed volatile, but I don't think this is an obstacle to being able to start investing again, buy good coins and if you have good prospects to invest in the future
Activity: 728
December 17, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
I think that since the crypto value has continued to decline, many people have begun to understand the flow or the crypto cycle, so they are able to control themselves not to sell it at that moment. With all the ammunition you have from depositing coins, either investment coins or coins from the ICO appreciation. That will produce a high value again, it can even exceed the value it originally achieved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 16, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
To start of course you can but with other ambitions and expectations. Yes, and the experience, even if unsuccessful, can help in the success in the future.

Very well said. This is the time for some investors to come up with new expectations and put an end to the conception that crypto is a get-rich-quick business. It is rather the home for the investor who is ready to study the market trend in order to choose the right coins to invest in and patiently wait for the market to rise irrespective of how long it may take.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 16, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

A positive attitude will make you not lose hope in cryptocurrency, 2018 is just a bad year for crypto.
Maybe they who always complain the cryptocurrency condition currently, cannot afford to lose their money in crypto.
When you want to enter crypto, make sure you use your money when you can accept to lose your money later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Yes we can start investing now. The current situation of the market is low so meaning we can buy lower value of coins and earned it in the coming days. Start low and be patient too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Some folks have been complaining, but they are gradually getting used to it.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be discouraging, most especially when you are loosing your fund, but if gains are being made, there will be more joy and the zeal to do more will be rekindled.
Instead of thinking of quitting due to some challenges that are being encountered, you can learn and re-strategized and you may find it working.
Activity: 420
December 16, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Yes, of course we can start from the beginning for something that is already believed, we can start investing right now by buying some coins that have good potential, don't worry about the current market situation, be sure crypto forever won't be like this, slowly but will definitely recover
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

A motivating post, but many people will still leave this area of activity until the market returns to the direction of sustainable growth. Bounty hunters are now paid very little, to engage in mining is not profitable, and to trade in a bear market is difficult. In any case, you can take a break, which can be useful, because it will help to collect thoughts, and there you look and stop normalized. But do not lose heart.
In any case, today the best tactic is to leave the market for a while and wait for the improvement of positions in the cryptocurrency market. That's just how long it will take, to predict is very difficult.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

A motivating post, but many people will still leave this area of activity until the market returns to the direction of sustainable growth. Bounty hunters are now paid very little, to engage in mining is not profitable, and to trade in a bear market is difficult. In any case, you can take a break, which can be useful, because it will help to collect thoughts, and there you look and stop normalized. But do not lose heart.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
I still think cryptocurrencies are a great opportunity to increase your own capital and if you have failed in this area, you should not despair. The most important thing to learn from this lesson and understand what you were wrong, so as not to repeat these mistakes in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 16, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
It is easier said than done
There are a lot of factors involved in starting again
And it cannot be over emphasized

Basics states that we learn from our mistakes first and then figure out the way forward
Because lessons from mistakes remain with us forever
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 16, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
No matter what happen there is always a word start again but please be mind on what happen on the past. If you did something bad that might result if your loss take it as a lesson to not do that again. We can still start again in near future because we know bitcoin was been bad this year.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 16, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
The current decline in crypto market prices does have a big impact on ICO coins. And there are also many people who leave the market because of difficulties in making a profit. But if I see that for now, it's better to collect coins. The crypto market will definitely rise again and we certainly have to prepare it.
Activity: 504
December 16, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
That is, you offer people who lost money on this correction, again to take and invest in bitcoin and altcoins? Did you know that we're not at the bottom of the schedule and we might fall a little lower? Do not take responsibility to give such advice
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 16, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
of course, we can start all over again, but not all will do it, since there are many losses and disappointments,someone has now moved away from the crypt and is waiting for a better time than now.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
I doubt people will want to start all over again and there are 2 reasons
1) People do not have money to invest, because in 2018 they lost a lot of money.
2) Fear. People won't put money where they lost it.
Activity: 1210
December 16, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
I totally agree with your way of thinking. And there are a lot of opportunities to build on this bull market and be prepared to the next bull run!
the market is so flexible that the possibility of repeating it like last year has a big chance. we just need to wait patiently so that we will get many benefits. and now I think it's a good time to start.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
You're actually right with that, but I've been into a big loss this year with this terrible dip. The present market is not favorable at all, and that's how it is going to keep going till this year ends. I can't just think of buying more at this time.
Since you have suffered so much loss, but still continue to believe in crypto, then don't give up. Try to recover your financial position as soon as possible. This is now a very good time to buy crypto currencies. In order to earn in the future, you need to buy currencies now, while their price is very low. I think that such low prices will be a few more months, so I hope you will have time to buy cryptocurrency at low prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 12:23:23 PM
The most sadly in this situation - why I didn't sell all crypto at the jan '18?  Grin It can make me richer on much times  Wink But today many my friends afraid to invest in any coins or projects because they watch on the market and see how much it dump. I do not argue - time will tell
Pages:
Jump to: