Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 20. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
Everyday we wake up alive,is always a new beginning  to start all over again.Experienced is the best teacher and guide in pursuing a goal in life.
In crypto, failures in investment returns and losses are part in order to gained high paid experienced and use in the future as guide to be more delicate in making decisions.Crypto is made for a purpose ,for the better of one's finacial life.
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 11:53:49 AM
I totally agree with your way of thinking. And there are a lot of opportunities to build on this bull market and be prepared to the next bull run!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 16, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
I believe that at the moment you should not leave the market because the difficulties encountered in the market is a temporary phenomenon and it will end soon and the situation will get better, so I advise you to save your tokens as they will bring you good profit with time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Many people think that this market is dying, they no longer believe that it will bring profit to them. As a result, they run away from the market, but the rest are those who look to the future of the market. They are like you said, and they will still start over even though they have lost everything
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 16, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
Well it was good time for novices. Now they know that any market could grow or drop. Those will stay who clearly understood that and could wait before next period of growing start.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 16, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

healthy optimism - no harm to anyone)
I agree that you can always start again, and the failures and losses received this year have given the experience that, perhaps, will help to do without such losses in the future
hands can not be lowered
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
thats right, it doesnt matter with bad market conditions, we can always can start all over again as many time webwant.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 16, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
Giving up will not allow you to recover the loss you have received. It's better to wake up now and try to invest again from the start. I am very sure if the market will recover. So now I invest more and collect coins. Because this is a good time to invest with very low coin prices.
I agree. It is the new beginning to start new investment. The price is cheaper where you can buy a huge volume of the coin you want. Do not think that it won't recover become it will and for you not to regret, do not doubt the potential of the coin. Collect, buy and hold until it worth good as the price increase again.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 16, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
The economy is a complicated thing. We constantly observe how it collapses. How cheaper oil and more expensive gold. The situation on the markets is not idle. But I do not think that this is the end. Of course for all of us this will be a good lesson. You need to learn to allocate risks.
Activity: 644
December 16, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
This decline in prices made many people trapped in decline. And now I am sure that there are still many people who hold coins, even though this is risky, but this is the best way to return profits. However, this must also be supported by investors to invest, so the crypto market price for coins also moves up.
Activity: 334
December 16, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
To start of course you can but with other ambitions and expectations. Yes, and the experience, even if unsuccessful, can help in the success in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
It is possible that some do not need to start all over again, they can withstand such a strong fall, but if you still could not stay afloat, then of course you can always start over, you just have to be sure that you need it and that Uvas all will be well, in principle, it is in any business this happens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
Right now cryptocurrencies are not as profitable as it used to be. But that is how it was in the past till the price shot up and better prices came.  So if you have joined crypto now,  do not lose hope for better days are coming.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
It always take courage and attention to win it all at times , losing today do gives time to test the ability again, so to start again gives chance to win again , just make up your mind and make new start to be a winner .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 16, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
It seems to me a pretty good solution would be to create several portfolios with different trading strategies or investment strategies. If 1 portfolio has fallen in price for some reason, you can recover losses with the help of another portfolio, tracking and adjusting the effectiveness of the selected strategies for each portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
Yes, you can start since the beginning,but better don't do it and manage your money that way you don't need to start since the beginning!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 16, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

This is the most beautiful part of the crypto market, giving you the opportunity to start all over again. While we are now seeing dip prices, we can invest for the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
That is true. Some one lost all and now exit the market with big lost's. But someone who just entered the market has a good oportunity to buy best coins with cheapest price. Ethereum for 90$ per 1 is unbelieveble low. Sure that it can make new wave in market.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
For traders who don't put all their assets into cryptocurrency, it's still possible to start over, but many of my friends have lost 80% of their property due to investment crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
Crypto currency can be used by anyone and anywhere and anytime because it requires confidence and patience because that is the main capital in investing before starting must know with all the risks
Pages:
Jump to: