Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 22. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
Complaining because the red market conditions won't make you profitable. Yes, I agree if now restart everything from the beginning. We can invest in some of the best coins at cheap prices. Looking from experience in 2017 that all previous markets were also very low in price. And then the market experiences a very high price increase, so I'm sure that the market will recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 09:15:30 PM
All my funds are very green last time that the market was healthy. But it all becomes worthless when the red days have begun. For now, I have no choice but to hold it for a while and wait till the market is green again. But for now, I am collecting tokens that is cheap right now, and I want to store it together with my other tokens for future purposes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 12, 2018, 08:55:58 PM
I look forward to the market moment at the bottom and I will soon buy it, because the whales are also looking forward to it. Many companies are prepared for that. Because all believe in market recovery in the next year.
This is the strategy of the big actors in crypto - they are always ready to buy the dips coming from the weak hands and patiently wait for the bull market to make more profit. Cryptocurrency investment is no place for the impatient. It is always good to have other source of income in order to be able to cope with the long term hold in crypto some times.
Activity: 210
December 12, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
I assure you that the purchase from the current levels is the most correct as the cryphovalue will increase in price by 50 times the minimum
Activity: 289
December 12, 2018, 08:13:39 PM
Selling coins now will only add to our suffering. The market has decreased which has caused many people to panic and suffer losses. And for now, it's better to invest again now. We can start this again from the beginning as it did in 2017. When there will be a big jump, we can sell it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
I look forward to the market moment at the bottom and I will soon buy it, because the whales are also looking forward to it. Many companies are prepared for that. Because all believe in market recovery in the next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 07:38:19 PM
Yes, I think it's true we can start again like in 2017. That is 2017 the price of crypto coins is also like this and at the end of the year, the price of coins can reach the highest peak. now it can be made to collect more promising coins. And I'm sure if in 2019 the price of coins will slowly recover.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
I agree. Now for those who want to start over the best time. You can enter at the lowest prices. But there will always be alertness. It is in my opinion good.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
December 12, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
I think what to omit now is the most wrong decision that can be made by you at this stage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 12, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
For me, just leave and stay in the market. If you choose to stay, you have to strong belief in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
December 12, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
You made a good point but the question how do you start all over again when you have almost lost everything? maybe you can share some good tips on how we can start all over again, it will really help.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 12, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
maybe it's true there is still a chance for crypto to recover, but basically we don't know what will happen in the future, especially in this crypto world, anything can happen, it could even worsen the situation, but it could later crypto will recover, hope that crypto will recover soon because crypto has been worsening as it is now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
I always believe that for the chance to return all my lost money in crypto, I always wait until bitcoin returns to a high price.
give up is only for a loser, and thank you for reminding us to continue always hope.
This is what I really like, When the crypto market situation is in decline you even keep up the spirit. It's the spirit that I have to take. I also believe everything will return at the highest price. Indeed, if giving up is inappropriate for crypto. There is no word to give up on any situation in crypto. We must always be sure to return.

Well hopefully you don't get a situatuon when you'll be out of options but to sell your coins. I mean, in this kind of market, many of us would be happy to hold for the longest time but can really afford to do so. That's why they panic. Hopefully not all of us would have to start from scratch.
Activity: 1190
December 12, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
I always believe that for the chance to return all my lost money in crypto, I always wait until bitcoin returns to a high price.
give up is only for a loser, and thank you for reminding us to continue always hope.
This is what I really like, When the crypto market situation is in decline you even keep up the spirit. It's the spirit that I have to take. I also believe everything will return at the highest price. Indeed, if giving up is inappropriate for crypto. There is no word to give up on any situation in crypto. We must always be sure to return.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
as they say, you will only lose if you quit.
Activity: 672
December 12, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
Activity: 490
December 12, 2018, 05:19:26 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
The sphere of cryptocurrency contains a lot of opportunities, but we sometimes do not see it, because we are busy with our daily Affairs, so they do not allow us to move forward. Many people during the fall of the market were disappointed in the cryptocurrency, lost a lot of money, so it is difficult for them to decide to invest again, but I decided to try again, I hope that I will succeed.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 04:40:10 AM
Yes right, I can start over again, because this is the best time to buy more, because the price of all coins is very too cheap and the price decreases at the most recent point, if in the future the market price rises it will get a satisfying result.

Do not hurry. Wait a bit. There will be a lower price point than now. Wait for this time and then buy much more profitable and more coins.
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
December 12, 2018, 03:41:06 AM
You're actually right with that, but I've been into a big loss this year with this terrible dip. The present market is not favorable at all, and that's how it is going to keep going till this year ends. I can't just think of buying more at this time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 12, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
The cheap prices of cryptocurrency is actually an opportunity to begin again. You can buy bitcoin for twenty percent of what it was selling a year ago. Ethereum is also very cheap so also is EOS! Those that want to start again have a unique opportunity to start  now!
Pages:
Jump to: