Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 21. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
If you don't have enough money to start again right now, it's ok, you don't have to despair. The most important thing is for you to know that this is not the end and that the situation will get better and we will have a bull run in the next year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 16, 2018, 05:16:36 AM
With currency market condition, i think we dont have any choice beside start over again. But in positive perspective, most coin and token price drop more than 90% and i think we can buying good project with cheaper price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 04:34:45 AM
judging by the situation that is developing at the moment, we are returning to the period from which we started Smiley
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 16, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
Everyone has been caught up in the current market conditions. The price of coins is declining, but we can benefit from this condition. By investing again, of course, we can buy coins at very cheap prices. And if later there is a very large surge we will get a big profit.
Activity: 532
December 16, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
yeah i think in cryptocurrency have chance to get profit more, the winners is who can be survive till it end, we all know all prices is droped but you must to know from this condisiton you can buy and hold, and after thats all you can earn profit again
Activity: 401
December 16, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
in my opinion to start from the beginning is very difficult, because I lost a lot of money at the moment, but if the end of this year the price of the crypto currency goes up I will start over again.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
This year has the least funds acquired by ICOs. People have lost trust in them because of the depressing market. Even a mini bull season has not showed in this last quarter as expected.
Activity: 350
December 15, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
I also lost some of my money due to the rapid fall in prices of my cryptocurrency. But I continue to think that now the market provides attractive investment opportunities. You just need to use such excellent opportunities, it's time for a bargain to buy good coins, while prices remain minimal.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
Viewed from the positive side, now is a very appropriate time to be used as a strong foundation in long-term investment. As long as crypto is still alive and still has a lot of support, crypto can be a great technology that is useful for all people. Being the first step in welcoming future success with various sources of income that will provide benefits.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2018, 12:53:43 AM
Yes, i like to start all over again, i like every challenges, because it comes with new opportunity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
start over again is a strategy that many people do nowadays. see crypto red and falling up to this point is not a disaster for them but it is mostly used to increase the number of owned assets for long term investment. It is nice of course when many are doing this and of course their views regarding the development of crypto is already good enough.
Activity: 546
December 14, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
Giving up will not allow you to recover the loss you have received. It's better to wake up now and try to invest again from the start. I am very sure if the market will recover. So now I invest more and collect coins. Because this is a good time to invest with very low coin prices.
Activity: 420
December 14, 2018, 10:33:07 PM
Yes, starting over again is indeed a good idea, the most important thing is your confidence in the results to be achieved in the future, hopefully what you do reap good results for the future and of course crypto will be able to last long for the future
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 14, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Allot of us experience a huge loss in the current market situation. Too bad for the price of bitcoin and altcoins and many are tempted by the FUD's that these cryptocurrencies will not going to recover soon. But what we should do is to adapt to changes and accept the fact that we should start all over again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
It is evidently discouraging, but what else can we do than to patiently and prayerfully bear it.
Every ones market would have dropped so low and to even buy any coin now Is a hard thing.
Most of the coin we bought are just there, not even good to look at , all at a short value. Let us keep things moving and not quit yet for any temporary storm. It will soon be over.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
December 14, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Its true, we can start over again in this bear market. Most coin and token in market drop the price more than 90% and the price very cheap compare a several months ago. I think buying and accumulating our bags at this moment is good opportunity to make profits in the future. I am believe crypto will survive
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
Yes I also believe you can always start all over. I crypto, you can only win some, and also loose some. There is nothing like winner takes it all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
Thank you for the encouraging words. I know a lot of people felt the same way on crypto and about to give up. However, we should not settle for that decision because of the fact that the crypto can still recover even if the price is super low. We should take this opportunity and buy some coin. In that way, we can sell it later and recover what we have lost little by little.
Activity: 406
December 13, 2018, 01:31:13 AM
Unfortunately, many investors have lost large sums of money. After all, they planned to earn income, so they invested almost all of their money. All this led to depression and panic among investors. I believe that this situation will be a very useful lesson for everyone. But in any case - now you need to hodl and buy coins, there is every chance to recover the market in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
Cryptocurrency isn't like something that could generate fortune in an instant, everything has a process to do that, when we able to do the process correctly, there will be time where we could gain the reward from the process that we had done, so being never given up to learn about cryptoucurrency is the key to survive in this crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: