Pages:
Author

Topic: You heard it hear 1st - page 2. (Read 14516 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
October 05, 2014, 09:47:37 PM
im tankign with this ship or goign to the moon with the rocket.
surely not selling.
Activity: 560
October 05, 2014, 09:44:17 PM
"...they just deluded themselves into believing these price spikes were naturally occuring and not the product of manipulation by mt gox and other exchsnges."

Even if this were 100% true and whales bought up half the coins on the run-up to hook some fish, they put bitcoin even more on the map in giant bold letters by doing so.  They can't stop the eventual adoption of bitcoin.  Each market swing ends up higher than the one before.  But they can manipulate markets to try and profit on the pumps and dumps in order to accumulate at a discount.

After all 90% of bitcoins is owned by less than the number of fingers and toes we have.

Blatantly False.   Roll Eyes Top 98 addresses hold 16% of mined coins.  Which is still a very big cut for being an early adopter, although nowhere near the numbers you're bluffing with. And at most, Satoshi might hold 1 Million coins.  That would represent 4% of all bitcoins that will ever be mined. A well deserved reward if you ask me. But nowhere near 90%

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Research pays.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 05, 2014, 06:59:31 PM
Quote from: Mythul link=topic=767629.msg9083302#msg908330e=1412455521
Yes, I remember. I think a lot of people listen to your advice, but either don't write here/give credit back.

It seems that the bulls were the scammers after all.

I dont know about scammers, they just deluded themselves into believing these price spikes were naturally occuring and not the product of manipulation by mt gox and other exchsnges.  They will keep calling bears stupid while they hold and tell themselves they are the "stronger hands"

And if GOX, an exchange that was the largest and trusted by many was capable of this, who knows how many others are just shaking the market like an apple tree.  After all 90% of bitcoins is owned by less than the number of fingers and toes we have.

I know. Just think what will happen when the next exchange goes down ( maybe btc-e) which is notoriously shady?? Looks like we are headed nowhere but down.

Soon you will see all these companies who are doing schemes... This always happens when money flows out of markets. " When the tide goes down you see who is swimming naked" Learn from Bernie Madoff incident!
Activity: 504
October 05, 2014, 04:37:59 PM
Yes, I remember. I think a lot of people listen to your advice, but either don't write here/give credit back.

I dont know about scammers, they just deluded themselves into believing these price spikes were naturally occuring and not the product of manipulation by mt gox and other exchsnges.  They will keep calling bears stupid while they hold and tell themselves they are the "stronger hands"

And if GOX, an exchange that was the largest and trusted by many was capable of this, who knows how many others are just shaking the market like an apple tree.  After all 90% of bitcoins is owned by less than the number of fingers and toes we have.

I know. Just think what will happen when the next exchange goes down ( maybe btc-e) which is notoriously shady?? Looks like we are headed nowhere but down.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
October 05, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

Activity: 504
October 04, 2014, 05:20:34 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 04, 2014, 04:45:21 PM

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
October 04, 2014, 04:42:35 PM
Thanks Xiaoxiao for the tip.

Managed to get out at around $400. To bad I didn't listened earlier to your advice Sad

You're welcome.  In December, I quoted the legendary Gordon Gekko when he warned about the housing/credit crisis of 08 in the movie wall street.

That was actually my 1st warning.

Activity: 644
October 04, 2014, 04:31:54 PM
Thanks Xiaoxiao for the tip.

Managed to get out at around $400. To bad I didn't listened earlier to your advice Sad
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
October 04, 2014, 04:04:44 PM
Guess what happens when a bubble really pops?  It goes back to where it was before... which was sub $30.  Before GOX manipulated the market.

After I read the willy report I have never looked back, got out and won't return before price reflects reality. Triple digits are most likely (soon) a thing of the past. I made a promise to myself that I would not buy back in before the end of the year. It has worked out great. Try to have a plan ppl. Don't be a bagholder because u worship Rpietila (calling the bottom, lol) or some other fool.

These people are so ignorant.  How do you not ignore the mountains of lies told by MTGOX, the largest exchange?  I mean when it went from $5 to $33 overnight and then back to $2.... that was one of the 1st signs of trouble as well as the earliest miners linked to the creation of MTGOX.  Then MTGOX stopped cashing people out and stole and lied and stole and lied and manipulated market and lied and only allowed bitcoins in not out etc etc etc.  The whole time with the LARGEST volume out there.

For heavens sakes, Mark Karpeles owns the domain bitcoin.com ... i mean how early do u have to be to claim that domain?  You've gotta be like the 1st 5 to ever heard of BTC to be claiming that domain.  I heard about btc in 2011 and got some really good domains, but all the really really good ones were long taken by then.

The dust is going to settle, and it is settling.
Activity: 545
October 04, 2014, 03:46:12 PM
Guess what happens when a bubble really pops?  It goes back to where it was before... which was sub $30.  Before GOX manipulated the market.

After I read the willy report I have never looked back, got out and won't return before price reflects reality. Triple digits are most likely (soon) a thing of the past. I made a promise to myself that I would not buy back in before the end of the year. It has worked out great. Try to have a plan ppl. Don't be a bagholder because u worship Rpietila (calling the bottom, lol) or some other fool.
Activity: 266
I lost the liqour money boys...
October 04, 2014, 03:45:24 PM
Any time I've said this people called me a conspiracy nut. Nice prediction 5 weeks ago, hope you got out.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
October 04, 2014, 03:39:44 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 04, 2014, 11:47:24 AM
I would say 250-280 .Huge support is there, as traders will have bids lined up in this area. It may bounce here at $400

What reasons might there be for a bounce?

none, he just said it as a permabull hoping to get rich quick
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
October 04, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
I would say 250-280 .Huge support is there, as traders will have bids lined up in this area. It may bounce here at $400

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
October 04, 2014, 11:22:20 AM

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
October 04, 2014, 07:11:46 AM
I felt bad posting all week, but I just can't help but let you guys know, how WRONG you've been.
Activity: 24
September 23, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
this post got deleted as its own topic, but i did spend quite a bit of time creating it, so I will post it here i guess:

https://i.imgur.com/ALwg2Dn.png

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/RtWT0TJKOKk/maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting how the trolls die down during upswings. If i didn't know better I'd say they had an agenda...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
September 23, 2014, 07:21:21 AM
Bitcoin will be the next thing like mobile phones, the internet and computers. In the beginning they seemed stupid/useless but once widespread and adopted a trilliondollar business.

Can bitcoin be used by poor people? Mobile phones are used by the poor nowadays.

yes............  very much so
Billions of people on the planet have no access to bank accounts and, frankly, the banking system has shown no interest in them.

Already, mobile phone technology has moved in to fill the gap – by creating a whole new payment system that allows people to move money by text. The M-Pesa system in Kenya is the most developed example. In that country, 12 million people use a text message system developed by Vodafone to make transfers - that's more than a quarter of the population.

http://www.channel4.com/news/bitcoin-bank-of-england-super-rich-excluded-poor-internet-currency

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/06/bitcoin-leveraged-bitpesa-makes-official-debut-kenya/

So are yout thinking poor people could have internet in their homes? have pc or laptop or even phones? You think the slums of India have internet?

There are enough and the numbers are growing fast. The poorest of the poor do not yet have their own but they will most probably know someone who has and have the opportunity to use that until they can get their own. Why would they? E commerce and remittance via sms saves money.

http://www.dazeinfo.com/2014/07/11/mobile-internet-india-2014-349-million-unique-mobile-phone-users-70-traffic-mobile-india-shining-infographic/

http://www.dazeinfo.com/2014/06/22/smartphone-apac-market-forecast-2014-2018-india-china-australia-japan-growth/

http://www.statista.com/statistics/257048/smartphone-user-penetration-in-india/

KNowing someone who was is not the same if you have you own

No..its not exactly the same..thats obvious..but it can be practically the same in many instances.

eg... They want to buy an air/bus ticket online to avail of the promo (up to 60% discount only available for online purchases)  they go to an internet cafe and book the ticket....so by having access via an internet cafe or a friends internet connection they achieve their goal of buying the ticket at the discounted rate ( goods/service whatever) on line that is not owned by them.

ditto for sending receiving money via sms..u generally need the code which is sent via sms and a valid ID to pick up the money.  It is therefore doable if you can borrow a cellphone.

It's fun to see my oneliner being quoted so many times Smiley

Don't expect Bitcoin to be worldwide over night. Look at mobile phones, banking system, internet, etc. it will take a good few years (atleast 5-10) to get the infrastructure up and running in the developed parts of the world. As long as the technology remains to have traction it will come.

Bitcoin has potential and the infrastructure is being built as we speak. It will survive as long as nobody (governments) forcefully try to kill it.
Activity: 22
September 23, 2014, 03:42:01 AM
Oh no.. This one again? Same old news..
Pages:
Jump to: