Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 14. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
My strategy for the future is by hodling only bitcoin for two years and collect coins for two years. I want to go to ICO and hodl and look for good opportunities there.hopefully all this is achieved.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:22:06 AM
I personally hodl until a good profit is attained.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
February 20, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
my hodling strategy is I will analyze an ICO project first. if the project is good and potential then I will make an investment
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
Holding Altcoin that has good potentials is surely one way to go.
Market price can never be stable though due to differences in demand and supply of any particular coin but a good coin with mass adoption, long term vision, etc will also prove itself over time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 10:23:58 PM
I am trading for long term investment, because I am sure every coin that has been listing in market will surely pump.

of course with various analyzes that must be noticed.

if it is a profit above 50% then 30% of the amount of investment for me hold. 70% I invest to another alt.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
February 19, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
if strategy from me to Hold coin namely by looking at the schedule and success in ico sebuag coins to be on hold it will definitely be profitable
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
I think inn order to actively trade, you must constantly be aware of all events. But this does not guarantee you a good result of your trades. Not everyone has time to constantly monitor information and news. For such people, long-term investments are better than frequent trades in a short period of time.
We have to be patient and we have to use stop loss!
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
February 19, 2018, 02:27:24 PM
I'm partially HODL'ing.
My short term investments makes me 5-10% profit and I realize my profit as Doge, LTC, Dash, ETH and BTC and HODL them on paper wallets for future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.Ill be picking number 4 and 6, by picking the best ICO and hold, and everday trading this is my strategy of hodling best coins.
All coins are pumping if it's bullish season. So better hold long term. Trading everyday is very risky but in my case I scalp some token and profit after I gain.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.Ill be picking number 4 and 6, by picking the best ICO and hold, and everday trading this is my strategy of hodling best coins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 19, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
Before 2018,I preached hodl but as a trader,when market situations are changing you have to choose wiser options to reduce losses as low as reasonably practicable.
I do short term trading,buy when the candles are red and sell at a little rise and rebuy the dip.
This is also an opportunity to buy good coins that have tendencies to recover very fast as soon as things are good.Time is of essence in crypto,flipping brings more money than holding presently.

So, rather than hodling at any price, you are going for a money on the exchanges and stop loss orders placed all day and that kind of protective trading?
Activity: 244
February 19, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

Hi, I can make profit by holding main coins about two years and trade an altcoins by buying/selling about 1-2 months  Wink
Activity: 37
February 19, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
Before 2018,I preached hodl but as a trader,when market situations are changing you have to choose wiser options to reduce losses as low as reasonably practicable.
I do short term trading,buy when the candles are red and sell at a little rise and rebuy the dip.
This is also an opportunity to buy good coins that have tendencies to recover very fast as soon as things are good.Time is of essence in crypto,flipping brings more money than holding presently.
Activity: 82
February 18, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
I use this technique.  Hold at least 25% BTC.  hold at least 25 ETH/LTC.  for ICO, I will use maybe 1 ETH.  When its liquidated, I sell off enough to buy back 1 ETH, then HODL the rest.  I resist day trading as I have lost thousands with the volatile market.  If I didn't work fulll time I might day trade however, it just requires too much time to follow.  Good luck to all, we are just seeing the beginning of the future
Activity: 546
February 18, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

It seems to me the best strategy to trade coins and not keep them long, but the main thing is to choose the right projects and then you can definitely earn a large sum of money
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I think at the expense of several currencies you can earn a good profit. Only connecting two options at once: it is the purchase of several coins and trade them once a month or two.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
- by holding various coins.
- by finding information about coin price predictions.
- when the coin price decreases as we hold, buy again when the price is low, and resale when the price goes up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
February 18, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
I do this:
- By hodling various coins for 1 - 2  years
- By going to ICOs and hodl.
Activity: 178
February 18, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I will go for airdrops, daytrading, going to ico and dump. All the profit that i get will used to hodling bitcoin, and some go to ethereum for ICO.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 18, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
No need to hold for long time, it make you to confuse. I am using blockfolio trading platform. So the better way is fix the target as much you expect and blockfolio had an option to set the alert if the price met the expected. It will show the notification. Once if reached you can sell it and make profit.

So you are just on pure speculation, but how much time do you have to dedicate to it? What happens if it does not reach your precise expectations?
Pages:
Jump to: