Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 13. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
I think that the best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin and hold for several years, as well as buying promising altcoins and keeping them for 1-2 years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 11:51:43 PM
I'm hold my assets in crypto if my coin have a hope to raise again. But if i look there's no hope then i will set cutloss price to minimize lossing.
As technically, i will looking trend in the chart weekly and monthly and set the support area as a mainly indicators. Don't forget to analysis news about cryptocurrencies, bad or good news and how the effects for the prices.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 07, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
I'm only in altcoinы. The meaning of holding in Bitcoin or ethereum is only if you trade them in relation to dollars.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Waiting 1 year is good plan for me. I like to follow everyday the coin graphs. I think i like to feeling while hodl. At least two coin i keep my hands, and the others doing buy / sell.  Grin Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
April 07, 2018, 04:09:10 PM
I adhere to the strategy of 50% to 50%, after charging tokens for the project, I sell part of it right away, to enter the stock exchange, and I leave the remaining ones with the hope of growth. Also, good trading dividends come from the exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
i sell 60 percent of coin stake in any given time pump and rest 40 percent i hold for next pump this strategy work for sure and safest way to exist and take profits at same time
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
Buy Bitcoins now and wait for 3 years then come back and check your coins and boom you will have profit or you may lose all of your money.
I guess investing in Bitcoin and saving it for some years is a great investment only if you have some money in backup.

Agreed. Its good investment, but you shouldn't put there all your money. If you had money that you can lost safely invest them in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
I think it's best to collect a portfolio from most promising currencies, in my opinion (btc, eth, eos, icon, ada, ltc ......) And keep them for six months, a year. Depending on the currency and follow the news
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
By holding the top cryptos, and selling every time they make x2
Activity: 64
April 04, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
Hold and hold
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 10:36:54 AM
I've been widely aware that people who invested in Bitcoin and left it until they forget that they had entered Bitcoin's capital and after 2 years they were suddenly surprised that nearly three times the money was raised they were compared to then. So for my good strategy is the hold of bitcoin as well as the holding various coins for years. In this way you will not probably totally lose money
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
My ideal option is to hold several different coins and also invest in a few prospective ICO and wait for X! But keeping bitcoin alone is not very promising, in my opinion.
h55
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

i am using the hybrid method of that you wrote here. I have some BTC for long also some ETH for long and other coins. I buy some good ICOs and also trading when i feel can catch profit.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 06:45:23 AM
Find good project and buy during accumulation phase. Hold until the breakout and take profit. Use the profit to get into another good project in accumulation, hold until the breakout to take more profit. Repeat.
Activity: 345
April 04, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
I was holding my coins depending on their price if I see that there's a threat of declining of value I was withdraw it and buy again after reach the most low price value. Then I hold it again until it was raising up again, because if I sell it immediately with increasing happen I've got lost instead of income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
February 20, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
if the coin you received for the bounty has already reached a good price, you can always sell 50% and use these funds in a good ico
Activity: 294
February 20, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
It is best to participate in the generosity of various companies and the resulting coins put up for sale with a large percentage. Any coin by far to shoot with a great profit.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 20, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
According to the coin or tokens market and hype rate from the investors I will choose the decision of hold or sell.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
February 20, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
For me, good income depends on your strategy, the coin value, the ICO and others. You can earn in trading, buy and sell, investing in the ICO, Airdrops,mining and joining bounty campaigns. But for me, the best way to earn here is to invest in the ICO, even it is risky, but still it is so easy and not stressing because you will just invest your money in the ICO project then wait on its results. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
February 20, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.
I think so holding for a month is good depends on the market demand, but for me i would rather hold for a year so that we can achieve for bigger profit than month. But everything is depends on how you bring it on and how you decide accurately with your holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: